Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw also your sleep times are kind of long in main menu is it done on purpose ?

[Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]
    EnnDee's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to contribute my Cellarwait-Function, maybe you wanna use it instead of a fix cooldown. i am using it with notAres 1.4a at the moment. works 100%

Code:
    Func Cellarwait()
       	$menuwait=0
    	Do
    	  sleep(100)
    	  $menuwait=$menuwait+1
    	  PixelSearch(811*$x_ratio ,222*$y_ratio, 900*$x_ratio ,320*$y_ratio, 0xFDFD34, 40, 1, $winhandle) ; This function waits until the light of the lamp next to the entrance appears
       Until (Not @Error OR $menuwait=100)

$menuwait=0
    EndFunc
    i also wrote an ingame-wait function, more reliable than a fix sleeptime:

Code:
    Func Ingamewait()
    Do 
    	sleep(100)
    	$ingamewait=$ingamewait+1
    	PixelSearch(1100*$x_ratio ,1000*$y_ratio,1140*$x_ratio ,1060*$y_ratio, 0x426AFA, 20, 1, $winhandle) ; this function waits until the blue townportalbutton appears to recognize that we are ingame
     Until (Not @Error OR $ingamewait=100)
    $ingamewait=0
    sleep(200)
    EndFunc

fukker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gutinat0r View Post
    In the Main Menu it called up the Menu and somewho tried to quit (got the dialouge if I was sure that I wanted to leave the game). I stopped it before it could do anything like... Accept or Decline. But that is where it went to.
    works fine for me now let me do 10 runs brb.

Shimizoki's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fukker View Post
    btw also your sleep times are kind of long in main menu is it done on purpose ?
    The first sleep in the menu is my randSleep() about once every 50 games it should pause for 3-5 minutes. This can easily be changed to fit your style, or just commented out.
    The second and third sleeps are for if the "InputLimit" Error pops up. It waits about 1 minute then continues.
    -Darkling Lord

Gutinat0r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it works for me, too. Note that the problem I described occured after my untimely demise. Might be something wrong with the resurrection loop. I also notice my gal failing to pick up some of the Gems.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the Main Menu it called up the Menu and somewho tried to quit (got the dialouge if I was sure that I wanted to leave the game). I stopped it before it could do anything like... Accept or Decline. But that is where it went to.
    Ill look into it. If you can reproduce it and give me a rundown of what happened it will help.

Originally Posted by EnnDee View Post
    I would like to contribute my Cellarwait-Function, maybe you wanna use it instead of a fix cooldown. i am using it with notAres 1.4a at the moment. works 100%
    Mine is already using an image search rather than a fixed wait time to find the cellar, However if you are finding the wait to be very long please let me know... there is obviously some tweaking I need to do.

Aye Aye

Yes it works for me, too. Note that the problem I described occured after my untimely demise. Might be something wrong with the resurrection loop. I also notice my gal failing to pick up some of the Gems.
    I will be adding better tolerances in the next update. Until then you can adjust the tolerances in the LootGems Function.
    Last edited by Shimizoki; 06-13-2012 at 06:12 PM.
    -Darkling Lord

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shimizoki View Post
    I will be adding better tolerances in the next update. Until then you can adjust the tolerances in the LootGems Function.

Alright. I'm just doing a few runs right now, I want to see the vendoring in action, before I give in to sleep and leave it on autopilot for the night

Last Update from me tonight ^^ - He ran into the wall once again. I don't know if it would continue from there. It did, when I manually entered the cellar. Might be some latency issue on my side that I run into this wall from time to time. Vendoring and Stashing worked great (except for the gems).
    Last edited by Gutinat0r; 06-13-2012 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Add info

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gutinator same happening to me with gems i will make new png now to see how that works, brb.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright. I'm just doing a few runs right now, I want to see the vendoring in action, before I give in to sleep and leave it on autopilot for the night
    Gutinator same happening to me with gems i will make new png now to see how that works, brb.
    Thanks Fukker. BTW, that should be the same png as notAres used. However it doesnt have the transparent BG like all the ones I have been creating does.
    I found an error with the Repair, I think I fixed it but im not 100% sure. You might not want to autopilot it just yet.
    Last edited by Shimizoki; 06-13-2012 at 06:20 PM.
    -Darkling Lord

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Fukker. BTW, that should be the same png as notAres used. However it doesnt have the transparent BG like all the ones I have been creating does.
    I found an error with the Repair, I think I fixed it but im not 100% sure. You might not want to autopilot it just yet.
    Found the error with the gems. The *.png is named wrong in the script its square.png but the file is named uare.png line 435 (edit: tested it, works now. Dunno if you need to change anything for the stashing, I didn't check that. I'm going to bed now )
    Last edited by Gutinat0r; 06-13-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found the error with the gems. The *.png is named wrong in the script its square.png but the file is named uare.png line 435 (edit: tested it, works now. Dunno if you need to change anything for the stashing, I didn't check that. I'm going to bed now )
    Aye, thanks for your help guys. 1.0.1 is out, and I am about to update the images... if you care. Otherwise, have fun.

@Theavalonman - Should be working on your resolution now. Download the new images and give it a shot.
    Last edited by Shimizoki; 06-13-2012 at 06:34 PM.
    -Darkling Lord

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ shimizoki,

everything works fantastic, loots everything now, after fixing square.png to uare.png and one more thing

ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "Run Number: " & $run & " - Runs till management: " & $mLootIn & @CRLF & "Main Menu" & @CRLF)
    RandSleep(180, 300, 2)

this is the random sleep for when you're in the main menu ?

you also released 1.0.2 version what is the difference between 1.0.1 and new one ?
    Last edited by fukker; 06-13-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ shimizoki,
    everything works fantastic, loots everything now, after fixing square.png to uare.png and one more thing

ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "Run Number: " & $run & " - Runs till management: " & $mLootIn & @CRLF & "Main Menu" & @CRLF)
    RandSleep(180, 300, 2)

this is the random sleep for when you're in the main menu ?

you also released 1.0.2 version what is the difference between 1.0.1 and new one ?
    Yea, thats the random sleep for in the menu. 3-5 minutes 2% of the time.
    I noticed a slight delay between entering the game and starting the run in 1.01 from the edits I asked to to make while troubleshooting. This is a bit faster on my computer (May break yours :P) dont get it unless you arent going to bed right away
    -Darkling Lord

archlord12345's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything works nicely except one thing. It waits like 10 seconds in game before doing anything. Was it intended? how can i fix that thanks

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, thats the random sleep for in the menu. 3-5 minutes 2% of the time.
    I noticed a slight delay between entering the game and starting the run in 1.01 from the edits I asked to to make while troubleshooting. This is a bit faster on my computer (May break yours :P) dont get it unless you arent going to bed right away
    im on 50mbit connection + 3.230GHZ 6 core CPU +24GB DD3 i should be fine lol