Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I figured out the repair issue I was having. I had to readjust the coordinates for that too since I'm on drastically different resolution, and also had to adjust the color code. Now it properly recognizes if I need to repair. But I still have an issue, the repair check can distinguish if it's broken or damaged gear. But it always comes back as damaged even if it isn't, so it makes me go to repair every time and that messes up the vendor routine (doesn't allow it). I would assume its finding a color in a pixel from the lamp post which is really close to the repair icon. Any suggestions?

[Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]
    tekister's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zigian View Post
    Haha, well, thanks, I guess. lawl. Took me all of 3 minutes looking at the script to see what the **** it was doing after initiating attack. May be nice for OP to include the Stand Still key in the .INI options. Just a thought for a future release. Hope this helps people out.

To recap, if your character is killing Sarkoth then running to the back wall then to the top right corner of the room without properly looting, set your "Stand Still" keybind back to Shift.
    I set my "stand still" key back to shift, but he would only loot two magic Max before TPing back to town. Do I need to extend his loot time? If so, do you know which line of code I need to look at?

D3Ed's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Everything on my DH bot is running smoothly but the only problem is it can't loot. I believe my ini is not working.

Please help.~~!

LokiMadness's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Ed View Post
    Hi,

Everything on my DH bot is running smoothly but the only problem is it can't loot. I believe my ini is not working.

Please help.~~!
    Did u take screenshot and made new images so the bot is configured to your settings ?

sangmin22's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anybody knows how to make this script use stash 1 , 2 , 3 ? it only uses 1. i tried editing it with notares script but doesnt work. plz help

the bag fills up too fast (200 GF 250 MF)

ExternalForce's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LokiMadness View Post
    Yha hade the exact smae problem. The problem was Ingame I was running 1600x900 but my desktop size was 1680x1050 changed my desktop to 1600x900 and then everything worked for me.
    Didn't work.

PLEASE HELP!!

http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/8596718.png
    Last edited by ExternalForce; 06-28-2012 at 03:28 AM.

lockdown6435's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ExternalForce View Post
    Rebind your skills to WASD....

Fay355's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If any of you guys with 1920x1080 have the ability to get a screenshot of the Input Limit Error box... and one of a "Tome of Secrets" in your inventory. I think it will be ready to release.

Ailurophile's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sangmin22 View Post
    anybody knows how to make this script use stash 1 , 2 , 3 ? it only uses 1. i tried editing it with notares script but doesnt work. plz help

the bag fills up too fast (200 GF 250 MF)
    I'm going to work on this tonight after I get home.

I also have to figure out why it is logging legendaries that are not there, and not stashing the ones that are.

I had 7 legendaries last night in 711 runs, or so claims the log. Yet I had none in my stash. So it is logging something as legendary. I have seen it pick up legendaries before as I watched two drop while testing the bot, so I don't think it would have just let them lie there. Not to mention, 7 legendaries in under 8 hours, would be pretty impressive.

Anyway, I'm gonna monkey around with the code tonight and see about more stash usage and other things.
    Gamer at heart, artist in soul.

keintibzzz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things have been working great so far. I've only recently adjusted my attack values and it's increased my GPH considerably.

Thanks again for the awesome script!
    Last edited by keintibzzz; 06-28-2012 at 05:08 AM.

sangmin22's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok cool i know what causes the legendaries. the color of the table and the lantern sometimes makes the bot click on it and makes it think it has picked up a legendary. same as you, while monitoring the bot has never missed a single item under original settings.

and also, Ailurophile, if you are good with codes, can you make it loot&stash level63 items from this script? [AutoIt] notares modified new loot analysis + ini - Pastebin.com (it is based on notares' script) i have tried it myself but the basic functions are different and it is too much for me to do

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay, i think i found my problem.

When i see the cellar door at my screen, my mouse goes a bit over the left and disconnects. I have 0 knowledge about programming and scripting, but i think that it detects something at that spot (pixel color maybe)? can anyone teach me how to change the spot so i can adjust it a bit to the right? thanks.

zandinga's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happened to Shimizokis? He's been away for some days now...

This script needs a new release with the newest improvments already implemented on some other scripts:

1. GPH calculation
    I've included MMOtoaster GPH code into my shimizoki script and it works fine.

2. Improved Tooltip Bar
    duder tooltip ([Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]) is great

3. ilevel recognition and Salvage feature
    See zeenex code ([Gold/Itemfarming] [AutoIt] Sarkoth Act I Dank Cellar [WD] [Stash, Sell, Repair, +++])

4. The bot needs to loot and stash Jewelcraft designs!
    I had to stop the bot when I saw him vendoring a design worth 7.000.000 to the merchant!

There are people implementing their own code into their own scripts. Instead we should work togheter to concentrate those new features into the next releases of shimi script.
    Last edited by zandinga; 06-28-2012 at 06:23 AM.

beffhoe's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by beffhoe View Post
    I have a problem with this, he keeps missing the dank cellar, even if it's open, he tp's back to town and repeats the process. Any ideas? I'm using a monitor with 1768x992 standard resolution, could that be part of the problem? When i'm running it i'm changing resolution to 1920x1080, in windows. The D3 resolution is also the right resolution. I'd be grateful for some help.
    Anyone? I still can't get into the cellar, he's just missing it with the mouse. I have the right resolution settings for both windows and diablo.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by beffhoe View Post
    Anyone? I still can't get into the cellar, he's just missing it with the mouse. I have the right resolution settings for both windows and diablo.
    Same problem here, can anyone please teach me how to edit the tmouse cursor? Thank you very much...