[Goldfarming] Sarkoth Gold, Loot, Stash [AutoIT Script] [WIZARD] [1600x900 Windowed] menu

User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    soeber's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by acewhoace View Post
    You would need to add it after it doesn't detect dank. And find the coordinates (x,y) of where your character stops after teleport.

Code:
    MouseClick ('left', x, y)
    Okay, then i guess it shud look something like this, is the right place to put it? coudent seem to find it
    Code:
    Sleep(80)
    Send("4")
    Send("3")
    Send("1")
    Send("{SHIFTDOWN}")
    MouseClick ('left', 801, 459)
    Send("{SHIFTDOWN}")

Sleep(300)

Send("4")
    Send("2")
    Sleep(40)
    Working perfect!
    Last edited by soeber; 06-14-2012 at 04:56 PM.

[Goldfarming] Sarkoth Gold, Loot, Stash [AutoIT Script] [WIZARD] [1600x900 Windowed]
    acewhoace's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the issue may be because pastebin format has caused the if/then statements to not line up properly. Try my actual script. Perhaps it will work for you. If not, try lining up all your functions properly. It may be the WEnd that is not lined up.

Download stash.au3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by soeber View Post
    Okay, then i guess it shud look something like this, is the right place to put it? coudent seem to find it
    No you need to add it here

Code:
                    Else
                                          Sleep(50)
                                          MouseClick ('left', 801, 459)   <- Add here. You probably also need to add the sleep time.
                                          Sleep(50)
                                          Send("t")
                                          Sleep($tptime)
                                          Call("CheckDead")
    				      Call("CheckWindow")

poxpox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
     If Not $Dead And Not $Window Then
                                                 Sleep(100)
                                                 Send("{ESCAPE}") ;menu
                                                 Sleep(10)
                                                 MouseClick("left", Round(956*$x_ratio),Round(579*$y_ratio)) ;button to leave game
                                                 Sleep(10000) <----- Changed this to from 2500 to 10000
    I just made this change and my game resumed properly after dying once. The change causes the bot to wait 10 seconds before clicking "Resume Game", after it clicks "Leave Game", but only when there is NOT a cellar. This makes up for the 10 second leave game timer that occurs if you die while casting a TP when the bot does not detect a cellar. Again, I have only died once so far so this might need to be adjusted.
    Last edited by poxpox; 06-14-2012 at 05:17 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by poxpox View Post
    Code:
                                                 Sleep(100)
                                                 Send("{ESCAPE}") ;menu
                                                 Sleep(10)
                                                 MouseClick("left", Round(956*$x_ratio),Round(579*$y_ratio)) ;button to leave game
    I just made this change and my game resumed properly after dying once. The change causes the bot to wait 10 seconds before clicking "Resume Game", after it clicks "Leave Game", but only when there is NOT a cellar. This makes up for the 10 second leave game timer that occurs if you die while casting a TP when the bot does not detect a cellar. Again, I have only died once so far so this might need to be adjusted.
    Sweet! Glad it's working. You should look into trying to get the MainMenu function to work. It definitely shaves down run times. With 200% GF gear, I'm now averaging just over 200k per hour. But obviously, continuous runs without breaking is most important.

poxpox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
                                                 Sleep(100)
                                                 Send("{ESCAPE}") ;menu
                                                 Sleep(10)
    EDIT: This seems to be hit or miss (depending on how quickly you die), so I bumped the timer up to 15000 to see what happens.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    poxpox, have you tried my actual script? Instead of pastebin? Also, just equip MF or GF gear with low vit. That way you die faster. Just make sure your dps is still high enough so that meteor wipes out the minions. Right now I'm running GF gear with 10,000hp and 12,000dps. My guy dies in two hits after diamond wears off.
    Last edited by acewhoace; 06-14-2012 at 05:23 PM.

poxpox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet! Glad it's working. You should look into trying to get the MainMenu function to work. It definitely shaves down run times. With 200% GF gear, I'm now averaging just over 200k per hour. But obviously, continuous runs without breaking is most important.

What difficulty are you running?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What difficulty are you running?
    I'm running Inferno

poxpox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    poxpox, have you tried my actual script? Instead of pastebin? Also, just equip MF or GF gear with low vit. That way you die faster. Just make sure your dps is still high enough so that meteor wipes out the minions. Right now I'm running GF gear with 10,000hp and 12,000dps. My guy dies in two hits after diamond wears off.
    Where can I find that? I had issues copying/pasting from paste bin, so I started just clicking "download". After doing that I still had problems with MainMenu and resuming after death

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where can I find that? I had issues copying/pasting from paste bin, so I started just clicking "download". After doing that I still had problems with MainMenu and resuming after death
    Post #47 of this thread is my latest

poxpox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying it out now.

onfire4jc's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    acewhoace,

thanks for providing the sendspace so I tried out the actual autoit script direct from your link you provided.
    I used poxpox increased sleeptimer and changed to 10000.
    Sill every 20 or so runs if I hit the mob without dank cellar and die during tp.. I can resume game but once at the Old Ruins checkpoint nothing happens.
    It does not teleport or leave game it just sits there and I have to reload script to get it working again. Have you noticed any of this ace? (and yes I am also running inferno).
    It sounded like you ran this overnight or at least a few hours without any mishaps. Just wondering

poxpox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope doesn't loop because of the MainMenu problem =\

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn. I've been running this for the last three days without breaking for me. 12 hour shifts. It's running right now while trying to help with everyone elses' scripts. The real problem here is that I'm an Auto Mechanic and not a Programmer. LOL! The best thing to do is start over. I started with skatlyup's wormhole script and it worked flawless except for the menu loop when you die while tp'ing with no dank. I fixed that by adding the sleep timer after teleport to base but before leaving game. From there, I found Oden2005's menu fix which works for me, so leave that out. From there just pull out the stash and vendorall functions from my current script and add to skatylup's. That should leave you with all the functions of this without the MainMenu function and "should" work flawlessly for you.
    Last edited by acewhoace; 06-14-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast