[Goldfarming] Dank Celler Gold and Loot [AutoIT Script] [WIZARD] [1920x1080] menu

User Tag List

Page 5 of 298 FirstFirst 12345678955105 ... LastLast
    projex's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you make the resume time longer? Like lets say, I want to run 2 every 5 minutes. Thanks

[Goldfarming] Dank Celler Gold and Loot [AutoIT Script] [WIZARD] [1920x1080]
    jamesholt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great and efficient script, but it is simply missing an open cellar WAYYY too much in the latest version. This is happening when the wiz doesn't go far enough to the left to even recognize the blue cellar opening.... why is it stopping so early and not going forward?

Anyhow, +rep for Chancity for the effort

McLovin30's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks a lot chancity. Much appreciated. With this script survivability is almost 100%. Quick question, from your personal experience would you recommend the ImageSearch or using the colour pixel hunt to pick up gems and rares? Any chance you could incorporate picking up Mythic pots?

chancity's Avatar Legendary
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    27/341
    Trade Feedback
    11 (55%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I can not give you guys very good timeline of when I'll make these changes for you. My wife wants to go on a date tonight or I might have some friends over for beer pong so it'll probably be tomorrow. Oh and I'm in the process of getting a job with riot gaming . I'm also going to be leaving town for 2 weeks so during that time there will obviously be no updates unless I find a cleaver way of doing it when I'm in the middle of no where desert.

Originally Posted by McLovin30 View Post
    thanks a lot chancity. Much appreciated. With this script survivability is almost 100%. Quick question, from your personal experience would you recommend the ImageSearch or using the colour pixel hunt to pick up gems and rares? Any chance you could incorporate picking up Mythic pots?
    I personal just use the color pixel (Haven't taken new screenshot of the gems), but I would suggest use whatever works for you. I personally just use this for gold and I enjoy scripting. Also I'll add in the mythic pot imagesearch tonight or tomorrow. I'll probably take alook at noAres new DH script and add some of his new code if I find anything I like.

Originally Posted by jamesholt View Post
    Great and efficient script, but it is simply missing an open cellar WAYYY too much in the latest version. This is happening when the wiz doesn't go far enough to the left to even recognize the blue cellar opening.... why is it stopping so early and not going forward?

Anyhow, +rep for Chancity for the effort
    Like I said to McLovin I'll be updating tonight, going to try to incorporate a new method of finding the cellar because I agree it does miss; at the same time though the missed runs are only max 15 seconds. Thanks for the +rep

Originally Posted by projex View Post
    How do you make the resume time longer? Like lets say, I want to run 2 every 5 minutes. Thanks
    May I ask why you only want to do 2 every 5 minutes? Set $timer = true and change 2000,240000 to however long you want it to wait. Remember its in milliseconds that being said 60000 milliseconds is 1 minute.
    Code:
        Func RandomSleep()
    		if ($timer) then
                  Sleep(Random(2000,240000))
    			  EndIf
    		  EndFunc
    Updated: Holds teleport key down rather than spamming it.
    http://pastebin.com/jMFLVQqQ
    Last edited by chancity; 06-15-2012 at 08:27 PM.

OneVox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The script runs great and smooth, only 1 or 2 deaths; however I am getting booted of the game not sure why. Woke up this morning and my character was dead and disconnected.

PS. What type of gear you all running, Gold Find?

McLovin30's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OneVox View Post
    The script runs great and smooth, only 1 or 2 deaths; however I am getting booted of the game not sure why. Woke up this morning and my character was dead and disconnected.

PS. What type of gear you all running, Gold Find?
    I running 150GF with 5 pick up radius. (had to add 1 additional movement to pick up some gold in the corner). botted for 7 hours in my sleep, wake up to 1.2m. seems a lot lower than what others are getting. I've seen ppl posting about 2m in 8 hours. Must've been with 250GF+. *shrugs*

OneVox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, my character must of died early on, only made about 300k . Any ideas as to why i'm getting disconnected?

internalcumbustion's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great script and love the tooltip and stat functionality. I have modified it a bit for my tastes and i have having pretty much zero issues. Thank you chancity.

Prod1700's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job on the latest update. I do not think I am not missing the cellar any more now. Making about 2.5 to 3m every 8 hours or so. I have 250%gf 1.9 attack speed and 29k dps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Suzie320's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is beeeeeeest and awesome script )

projex's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chancity thanks for you reply. You are right, no point in reducing time because then you lose out on gold. Just curious as to how we can increase the pickup radius instead of compromising on gear. Once again, keep up the good work man. Cheers

fatkinglet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone please help? I am runninbg in full windowed 1920x1080 mode. My wizard is not looting any drops with both imageserach on or off .

lecroche's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we should have to make the bot selling items

internalcumbustion's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lecroche View Post
    we should have to make the bot selling items
    There are other bots that have tried that. I would not like the added complexity, more complex the more potential problems. I welcome the simplicity of this bot.

tempperson34856's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm mine doesnt seem to want to enter the cellar - It mouses over the blue entrance, you see the 'hand' icon convulse twice, and my toon doesnt move to the cellar. Maybe middleclick isn't working right (I bound it to move as instructed) - is this what you mean by 'missing' the cellar, or is this something new? (it happens every time)

Edit: doesnt seem to be a middleclick issue, as the 'enter the cellar' command is using leftclick, looking at the script - not sure what's going on then...