Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the-bot-dosent-enter-the-cellar-and-leaves-the-game-altho-the-cellar-is-open-

[Goldfarming] [Witch Doctor] [AutoIT] ACT 1 Cellar Farming Bot
    avatar88343's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eigah View Post
    the-bot-dosent-enter-the-cellar-and-leaves-the-game-altho-the-cellar-is-open-
    Are you running it in 1080P and Windowed FullScreen mode?

eigah's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep, add me in battlenet, dont wanna spam this thread Hobujuurikas#2422

Havocaveli's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool stuff mate waiting for the low res i dont give rep i wanna give sex (rep ofc) :P

chrisssj3's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So im new to all this but first of all I know It's bannable and yes you could get banned. But realisticly speaking, how is this bot detectable?

I have heard stories about warden being able to detect programs interacting with their software. What are your takes on it guys who use it? Are you using it with knowing you could be banned or do you think auto-it users are generally fine and safe to some extent? No guarentees ofc.

Travincall's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eigah View Post
    Can i use the bot with a wizard ?

No I just tried to use it with a wizard and after changing quite a bit of the script since it didn't work once after 10 tries testing 3 different run speed I still couldn't get it to work. The wizard does not enter the cellar no matter what I put the run speed to. 0-12-18 and the one time she managed to make it in the cave she got killed because she cast the right click spell twice and then ran in to die. Eventually I needed repairs and the bot still did not try to go into town and repair. Also having someone with you just makes the mobs follow you more and you die almost every time the cellar isn't open because instead of teleporting to town it just leaves game and counts down as you watch yourself die. Sorry it might work for WD but it certainly does not work for wizard and it certainly doesn't work for all run speeds since there is not a sufficient pause in between clicks which means different characters will be in different places because of different run speeds.

eigah's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    had exatcly the same problem, would be great if it got fixed for wizards

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chrisssj3 View Post
    So im new to all this but first of all I know It's bannable and yes you could get banned. But realisticly speaking, how is this bot detectable?

I have heard stories about warden being able to detect programs interacting with their software. What are your takes on it guys who use it? Are you using it with knowing you could be banned or do you think auto-it users are generally fine and safe to some extent? No guarentees ofc.
    We don't know how effective Blizzard's anti-boting detection is since no one has been banned. Right now we can guess that it is "moderately" safe but it's just a guess. I am going to improve it to make it less bot-like (different routes, different behavior, etc). People using any bot should know that they may or may not be banned.

Originally Posted by Travincall View Post
    No I just tried to use it with a wizard and after changing quite a bit of the script since it didn't work once after 10 tries testing 3 different run speed I still couldn't get it to work. The wizard does not enter the cellar no matter what I put the run speed to. 0-12-18 and the one time she managed to make it in the cave she got killed because she cast the right click spell twice and then ran in to die. Eventually I needed repairs and the bot still did not try to go into town and repair. Also having someone with you just makes the mobs follow you more and you die almost every time the cellar isn't open because instead of teleporting to town it just leaves game and counts down as you watch yourself die. Sorry it might work for WD but it certainly does not work for wizard and it certainly doesn't work for all run speeds since there is not a sufficient pause in between clicks which means different characters will be in different places because of different run speeds.
    There is enough of a pause to make it worth with 0 run speed. However, I will further test it with a wizard and get back to you Right now WD is the main target but I will focus on making it perfect for other classes as soon as multi-resolution is done. Thanks for the report

Scoundrel's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In place of the user defined wait time for loading maybe you could try something like this, but using non-static pixels:

While PixelGetColor(28, 629) <> 16763788
    Sleep(50)
    WEnd

I just sampled the color of a pixel on the UI (the square bubble next to the chat window in this case) and this will sleep until that color is present in that specific pixel which will tell you if the game has loaded yet and you can begin making actions.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Scoundrel View Post
    In place of the user defined wait time for loading maybe you could try something like this, but using non-static pixels:

While PixelGetColor(28, 629) <> 16763788
    Sleep(50)
    WEnd

I just sampled the color of a pixel on the UI (the square bubble next to the chat window in this case) and this will sleep until that color is present in that specific pixel which will tell you if the game has loaded yet and you can begin making actions.
    Yea, I intend to make a lot of the prebaked timers a bit smarter. Right now I am focused on making it work before optimizing it. Thanks for the tip though!

chrisssj3's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm thank you avatar for your view. not gonna bot then untill the first people are banned or atleast more info arises.. or hmm I could buy another copy of diablo 3 and let it bot? They only ban game account right.
    But what if they see me transferring funds regurarly to my other account.. would they ban it aswell??

Havocaveli's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Testet it now works perfect. but it doesnt loot the blues :S

Scoundrel's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently I'm a noob and run in a lower resolution than most nowadays: when will 800x600 be ready? Also, how much GPH has this seen to make with how much GF?

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chrisssj3 View Post
    Hmm thank you avatar for your view. not gonna bot then untill the first people are banned or atleast more info arises.. or hmm I could buy another copy of diablo 3 and let it bot? They only ban game account right.
    But what if they see me transferring funds regurarly to my other account.. would they ban it aswell??
    They should only ban the account in which you botted in. Regular fund transfer may or may not raise a flag from Blizzard. Too early to tell (most likely will, we just don't know how much will flag it)

Originally Posted by Havocaveli View Post
    Testet it now works perfect. but it doesnt loot the blues :S
    Next release will have an option to loot blues.

Originally Posted by Scoundrel View Post
    Apparently I'm a noob and run in a lower resolution than most nowadays: when will 800x600 be ready? Also, how much GPH has this seen to make with how much GF?
    I hit a small snag with the 800x600 version but I think I have it sorted... And to be honest, I am not entirely sure. Did a few test runs and the gold was good but I didn't let it run long enough to collect a good sample size.

baldbrah's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's taking a while to kill them all. by the time everoyne dies , you have to press alt for the loot to show on the floor again. is it supposed to work that way? thanks much appreciated.

Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 123456753103 ... LastLast