Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I have some different AutoIt program, version 3. Which one do you all use? I have only SciTE Script editor.
    I play on 1920*1080p resolution, put fullscreen (windowed) and wheel button, my pics are in the folder pics on the desktop so the root (I think it should be correct is) is: C:\Users\Fuzzy\Desktop\pics\1920x1080\
    Is it a problem if Diablo is on another hard disk? I mean, im using SSD for windows and few things only?
    Should I try installing some earlier version than 0.7?
    When I do everything you said, I just see in the top left corner white letters that its paused. And i can unpause it (it dissapears) but nothing happens =/
    Keys are default, except I put mouse 3 as "move". Tried 50 times, but nothing :S
    When I logout and click f2 (resume), should the bot be starting immediately? Because I saw some delay in scripts, proly nothing to do with it.
    Btw when I start the bot, and pop-up windows appears, I just click resolution 1920*1080, nothing else, and Start (just before I leave game and logout).

[Goldfarming] [Witch Doctor] [AutoIT] ACT 1 Cellar Farming Bot
    somerandom's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by piglet123 View Post
    Ok, I have some different AutoIt program, version 3. Which one do you all use? I have only SciTE Script editor.
    I play on 1920*1080p resolution, put fullscreen (windowed) and wheel button, my pics are in the folder pics on the desktop so the root (I think it should be correct is) is: C:\Users\Fuzzy\Desktop\pics\1920x1080\
    Is it a problem if Diablo is on another hard disk? I mean, im using SSD for windows and few things only?
    Should I try installing some earlier version than 0.7?
    When I do everything you said, I just see in the top left corner white letters that its paused. And i can unpause it (it dissapears) but nothing happens =/
    Keys are default, except I put mouse 3 as "move". Tried 50 times, but nothing :S
    When I logout and click f2 (resume), should the bot be starting immediately? Because I saw some delay in scripts, proly nothing to do with it.
    Btw when I start the bot, and pop-up windows appears, I just click resolution 1920*1080, nothing else, and Start (just before I leave game and logout).
    you need autoit and autoit SciTE

Also does not matter where d3 is installed.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tb2yrdaja6cvddn

Here i changed all the settings in it to match just extract it onto your desktop and it should work. I put a 30minute delay in there after 104 runs but i am trying to find other ways around the input limit crap lol.

piglet123's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emm, before I try it, what to do with the password? I suppose you didn't put any, so I will put mine inside, and is it possible using bot just from the menu when I leave the game, instead of logging out?
    What I mean is, cellar, leave game, cellar, leave game, ........ Instead of cellar, leave game, logout, login, cellar, leave game, logout, login,...........?
    Tnx very much for upload btw.

EDIT: I see you removed the password from the script, so I suppose that's what I meant. I go try it out.
    P.S. I see you didn't put the path to pictures, I will put it.

It works like charm I will give you 1/4 of all gold I get. Send me your skype on PM?

EDIT 2: Ok, 2 problems, first, it doesn't pick yellow items at all (and I suppose it wouldn't pick legendary).
    Second, it automatically sells tomes of secrets lol.
    Is this normal?

EDIT 3: If needed, I could upload pics and show you here.
    Last edited by piglet123; 08-19-2012 at 07:46 AM.

prettypinkcloud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I tested it down to 90 runs then a 15 minute break, but i'm still getting input limit. I'm going to try a 20 minute break and see if that helps. I wish we had the info on input limit. Where are those hackers?! lol

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to help, and to possibly give 2-3 advices what I noticed.

I'm most likely wrong, because someone thought of this for sure, but in case no one didn't, does the bot always click on exactly the same coordinates to enter the cellar and inside the cellar? I thought to ask if a bot can be made to click random in a small determined radius, instead always picking the exact same coordinates? Maybe blizzard follows it, and it would not be easy to prove you clicked 500 times on the same pixel to enter the cellar )) Because I heard some dudes were banned on online poker coz of same pixel clicks.

Here's what I mean:
    http://i45.tinypic.com/vg6cmb.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2yuy4hh.jpg

P.S. What is the combination of farming so I don't recieve "Max input" message? I wanted to leave it for the night, and this way I must wake up every few hours :S I hate bat mode
    Last edited by piglet123; 08-19-2012 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to help, and to possibly give 2-3 advices what I noticed.

I'm most likely wrong, because someone thought of this for sure, but in case no one didn't, does the bot always click on exactly the same coordinates to enter the cellar and inside the cellar? I thought to ask if a bot can be made to click random in a small determined radius, instead always picking the exact same coordinates? Maybe blizzard follows it, and it would not be easy to prove you clicked 500 times on the same pixel to enter the cellar )) Because I heard some dudes were banned on online poker coz of same pixel clicks.

Here's what I mean:
    http://i45.tinypic.com/vg6cmb.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2yuy4hh.jpg

P.S. What is the combination of farming so I don't recieve "Max input" message? I wanted to leave it for the night, and this way I must wake up every few hours :S I hate bat mode

Ok i talked about the random clicks but it honestly is not worth the time needed.
    As for the log in logout it is to much of a waste and i would have a feeling that the account might get flagged pretty fast of the authenicator might kick in.

Now with running the bot like others said i dont play for 1-2 hours before i bot as the input limit should have been fully reset.
    now i have seen others are putting in 100 runs then stopping for 1 hour then another 100 runs etc.

Also i dont pick up bluesand gems. I only pick up gold items and ledgenary ones.
    Last edited by somerandom; 08-19-2012 at 05:54 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to disable selling tomes of secrets and how is that Max input actually calculated, I suppose it has hourly max inputs, and may 4-hourly? :S

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to disable selling tomes of secrets and how is that Max input actually calculated, I suppose it has hourly max inputs, and may 4-hourly? :S
    I put a 1 hour timer in between the runs so it is 3600000 and it runs no problem.
    no clue on how not to sell as i dont bother with that

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried 1 hour timer, and 104 runs, but it gives me max input, I'm gonna put 80 runs now to test. Do you use virtual machine? Is it possible to run it 1920*1080 on virtual machine so i can do other things while it's farming?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried 1 hour timer, and 104 runs, but it gives me max input, I'm gonna put 80 runs now to test. Do you use virtual machine? Is it possible to run it 1920*1080 on virtual machine so i can do other things while it's farming?
    I dont use a VM as i put it on when i go to bed and at school lol

Remmber dont log on for about 1-1hour 30 before u want to bot as the limiter aint reset

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by somerandom View Post
    I dont use a VM as i put it on when i go to bed and at school lol

Remmber dont log on for about 1-1hour 30 before u want to bot as the limiter aint reset
    Just installed virtual machine. I try to do a script for 800*600 now. It was actually very easy, but runs slow. Maybe too slow for Diablo, coz I didn't put it on my SSD disk where windows are, but on the old 7200rpm 3 TB.

Edit: Tried 20 times, not working. I changed that D3 prefs in docs and adjusted, but it returns to old after I start the game. (Shall I put that file "read only"?) Furthermore, coordinates are somewhat bad. It clicks about 4-5 meters (ingame) to the right from the cellar and does stupid things. Do you maybe have a script for 800*600, like the one you sent me for 1920*1080 coz it works like charm?
    Last edited by piglet123; 08-20-2012 at 01:44 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They reduced gold quantity in the cellar... Pigs...

hedlesbill's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for this awesome post, however I can't seem to get the darn thing working properly. Well it works properly but there is a huge hitch. I load the script go to diablo and start botting. He does two successful runs and after leaving the second run and attempting to make the third game, I get slammed with Diablo 3 client error 316704. The bot does not "stop" running, however it no longer functions and must exit and restart.

So....almost working....hit with error 316704 after an hour of attempts. Running 1920x1080 as administrator with the file name as paintdesign

any help would be greatly appreciated

Bazl's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by somerandom View Post
    Link doesnt work anymore... can you please upload it again?

capth4u's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys... I have not tried this bot but it looks interesting! I would like to find a longer running bot for my WD that does more than just the cellar?

Thank you