Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not attacking anything so why use the skills it just makes it pause now and then. Storm armor with scramble is the only thing that might be useful because you should just be running by the skeletons

[Immortal Bot] Wizard Immortal bot setup - 600k+ gold/hr
    Cenny's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    It's not attacking anything so why use the skills it just makes it pause now and then. Storm armor with scramble is the only thing that might be useful because you should just be running by the skeletons
    This, Jaerin, thanks for your ini, i have a little less GF than you and about same other stats, and I'm at around 600k/h. I use teleport as well with wormhole....dunno how much this matters.

facebookpro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats the reason to clear up to royal crytps? cant you select any quest after it and just teleport to royal crypts?

socaboy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone got a link for the site where I can get the bot thnx : )

iAmLegendary's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by socaboy View Post
    Anyone got a link for the site where I can get the bot thnx : )
    You are required to buy the bot. You can find it in one of the threads "guide to immortal"

Roalith's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How would one go about enabling skills? My friend just literally got this bot and we can't figure this out. We have your 2 files in the Immortal Bot folder, the bot itself is working fine, saying 567k/hour , we pressed DELETE and put Storm Armor with Scramble as 1 with Use every 30 seconds, and Teleport with Wormhole with use when not on cooldown, but the bot doesn't use the skills.

Closing the game and bot down and checking the .ini it still has all of the use skills settings at 0 and when restarting the game+bot the DELETE menu settings are set to not use skills again! Thanks for any advice!

Bot has 25% movement speed, ~190 Gold Find, ~35k Health, 1.55 Attacks Per Second, 37 Radius (didn't even pay attention to radius when we were shopping, lol), 8k dps, trying to get it going to get the Gold Find at 225%+!

Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hit delete and go to the attacking tab. Space bar and the arrow keys to change settings.
    some of the settings are in the insert menu too.

@Cenny last time I check teleport wasn't really working so I wasn't using it. I tried adding at one point but it just teleported to itself when it wasn't on CD.

Roalith's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were using the delete menu to enable skills and they weren't working...He told me he will just let it go as-is, he says he's getting 530k/hour without skills and he is happy with that!

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kallellkryptonite View Post
    Thing that scares me about immortal bot is that there is no protection atm from warden
    Please post proof of this or kindly STFU and stop contributing to the rumor mill

No one except the developers of Immortal Bot know what they're capable of doing or are doing when it comes to Warden protection. So unless you're a developer from VS or have some insider information that no one else in the community has be quiet.

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by facebookpro View Post
    Whats the reason to clear up to royal crytps? cant you select any quest after it and just teleport to royal crypts?

Yes you can do this but its "ineffective" in the sense that you waste ~10seconds in town loading in, running to the portal, taking the portal and then waiting to load into the crypts.

What I personally do is just create a game with a Royal Crypts way point (I like to use "The Broken Blade - Find Alcarus" or whatever its called that also gives me Leah on top of my follower for extra DPS while fighting skeletons), port in, run back near the exit where Cathedral level 4 is till my screen shows "Checkpoint Reached!" and then turning on the bot to farm so that when it creates a new game it should always start inside the Royal Crypts already instead of in town.
    Last edited by m2e; 06-05-2012 at 12:34 PM.

fragnot's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased the bot, and was gonna do it on my wizard.

My question is, can i go buy +gold find gear, and abit radius gear only? Or will i need to have proper dps stats etc on the gear also ?

socaboy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible someone could have attached some sort logger to the immortal bot or something? I got hacked after purchasing and setting it this up this morning. Maybe it was random that it was at the same time I had installed the bot, but I don't think so.

Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No you didn't have an authenticator...that's why you got hacked.

Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by m2e View Post
    Yes you can do this but its "ineffective" in the sense that you waste ~10seconds in town loading in, running to the portal, taking the portal and then waiting to load into the crypts.

What I personally do is just create a game with a Royal Crypts way point (I like to use "The Broken Blade - Find Alcarus" or whatever its called that also gives me Leah on top of my follower for extra DPS while fighting skeletons), port in, run back near the exit where Cathedral level 4 is till my screen shows "Checkpoint Reached!" and then turning on the bot to farm so that when it creates a new game it should always start inside the Royal Crypts already instead of in town.
    The reason the other method is there is not because of the town waypoint because you can simply grab that first and then go to the Royal crypts waypoint. The reason this is used is leaving and resuming seems to be faster with Quest 4 instead of quest 5+.

fragnot's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jaerin - it seems like it doesnt pickup blue items..

Is that configured that way, or is mine buggy? What if a yellow item drops O.o

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast