0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls

Hi, I'm Camp and I wanted to ask something about this Designer's menu for Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls, this menu allows you to activate cheats including God Mode, then one that kills enemies in one hit, fill up with health and more, so I wonder, how do you get this hidden menu? if you can not get it then I want at least someone to do a hack with the god mode and of course it has to be undetected for reaper of souls, could you do that? please and thank you, I'm your new friend.

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls
    fares007's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Panicwarlord View Post
    Hi, I'm Camp and I wanted to ask something about this Designer's menu for Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls, this menu allows you to activate cheats including God Mode, then one that kills enemies in one hit, fill up with health and more, so I wonder, how do you get this hidden menu? if you can not get it then I want at least someone to do a hack with the god mode and of course it has to be undetected for reaper of souls, could you do that? please and thank you, I'm your new friend.
    thanks bro