4/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D3 For Me Bot and Helper Alpha 7 released

I've decided to release a little "helper". It is based on Enigma's framework. Here is some information about it:

1. It runs fine with TurboHud (the features do not overlap)
    2. It's still in alpha.

More information here: D3 For Me

I have also posted videos of it running greater and regular rifts. It is also a helper (zmonk, zbarb, rat run) and has features some people have been asking for, like auto-aim.

There are three general uses for D34Me:

Automatically run rifts, collecting materials, items, and gold
    Select what to pick up and (and if auto-running a rift or grift, what to auto-junk)

Automatically run greater rifts, upgrading legendary gems and collecting experience
    A well-equipped WoL monk can fairly easily run GR93's in about 4 minutes
    Crusaders can other classes can also run fairly high GRs (tuning still underway)

Assist in multiplayer play
    Maintain zbarb skills like IP, war cry, etc.
    Maintain zmonk skills like Epiphany, Time of Need, etc.
    Press the 1,2,3,4 key at any regular interval
    Read as much of the map as possible and display a map of the current level
    For RAT runs, autocreate mages, maintain bone armor, wait for simulcron before creating mages, etc.
    Notes:
    D34Me does not plan on tackling bounties (rosbot handles auto-bounties extremely well already)
    D34Me adapts fairly well to a large host of skills/classes (it will use the skills you've set up to the best of its ability)

Important keys to remember/where to start:

CTRL-A toggles on/off most of the functionality in D34Me
    CTRL-SHIFT-0 toggles auto-pickup on/off (auto-pickup continues to be active even when D34Me is toggled off)
    We recommend you set up the 5 and "e" key as force move. Holding down the 5 key will disable all D34Me functions while it is held down, allowing for fully manual control. Holding down the "e" key will disable almost all D34Me functions except support/maintenance-related functions.
    In the upper left of the UI there is a "Saved Variations" with some presets and recommended equipment/skills. This is a good place to start when playing around with what the program can do.

Known alpha issues:

You currently have to restart D34Me each time you exit and re-enter a game
    The rift/grift bot does not handle one-way portals, such as those found in Act 4 and in some rifts
    The rift/grift bot still needs some hand-holding/monitoring and sometimes gets stuck or picks a sub-optimal path
    Last edited by owen654321; 09-07-2018 at 10:39 PM.

D3 For Me Bot and Helper Alpha 4 released
  2. Thanks johnbl (1 members gave Thanks to owen654321 for this useful post)
    laurens362's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doesnt work... its doing nothing for me but a layout

thumsoul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi

I woud like to try, but the link to download is unaviable ?

Best regards

owen654321's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thumsoul View Post
    Hi

I woud like to try, but the link to download is unaviable ?

Best regards
    I believe I can clear up any and all confusion. I've put detailed, step-by-step instructions here, along with a direct download link: D3 For Me Bot and Helper. Direct link (don't know why this wouldn't work on the web site for you...) http://d3-for-me.com/downloads/D3ForMe_Alpha5.zip. The home page guide includes step by step images as well, and alpha 5 doesn't show the initial window as a modal (which I think was blocking you from using it!).

Please ask if you have any further questions!

Thanks G/R
    4/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few images.. the web site:
    webpage.PNG

Running a rift:
    RunningRiftSmall.gif

thumsoul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx for the download link and the reply.

I have follow the instruction and its dont work :

1) lauch d3
    2) lauch TH
    3) lauch D34Me as admin

I press ctrl + a nothing, here my log :

--- BEGIN LOG 6-9-2018-02-16-33 ---
    Send in PM
    Last edited by thumsoul; 09-05-2018 at 07:27 PM.

laurens362's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ill give it a try tonight again, im really curious about how this will turn out. So far the layout seems great and i do believe you have alot of knowledge. Time will tell

uheldig's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems very interesting, its allways sceptism when someone unknown suddenly appears with something awesome, could someone with the reputation / knowledge from this forum please confirm that this is virus free and so on ?
    You can thank all the internet idiots if you feel offended by this :]

Cheers o/

d3lak's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Owen! I thought you'd actually never release your helper I will test after work. Good job!

Thanks G/R
    4/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're welcome - something to note, try using a preset from the dropdown

Originally Posted by d3lak View Post
    Thanks Owen! I thought you'd actually never release your helper I will test after work. Good job!
    I released alpha 6 this morning which is more forgiving to people who forget to entering the game with a character first before they launch the helper. Still, if you want the BOT portion to work, you must go to New Tristram in Act 1 once your player is in the game.

Let's say I have a Wave of Light monk that is configured to run T13 rifts. I'd bring the character to Act 1, New Tristram, then go to the dropdown in the upper left and select "Monk - Wave of Light Rift and Gold Runner".

I'd make sure I load everything into your stash (there is a checkbox to only keep Ancients or Primals - I'd hate to have good equipment lost inadvertently by anyone!).

When you're ready for it to run some rifts, stand somewhere within reasonable proximity to the obelisk (i.e. I'd suggest in front of Haedrig). Then either switch windows and check the box that reads "Enabled (ctrl-a)", or simply hold down control and press "a". You can always confirmed it turned on because it will move the mouse (and if you switch windows the "Enabled (ctrl-a)" checkbox should now be checked. Note that if the bot start typing in other windows or clicking around on your screen, you can always toggle it off with ctrl-a as well.

The app can do a lot, but I have a feeling I'll either have to answer a lot of questions or write a manual (which nobody will read, most likely...)

BTW, I re-encoded the mob grift progression file in plain ASCII so those who were seeing errors parsing mob progressions, it should be fixed. I also removed obfuscation from all but one module and am not compressing/packing them, which may help things as well. Thanks!

http://www.d3-for-me.com/downloads/D3ForMe_Alpha7.zip
    Last edited by owen654321; 09-07-2018 at 10:41 PM.

Thanks G/R
    4/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Much like TurboHud, I use ConfuserEx (only on one unique module that ties everything together). Just like TurboHud, I'm not surprised it gives false positives on a virus scan. I'm surprised it doesn't give more (maybe that's because I only applied protection to the one module you listed - the actual executable, as of alpha 6)?

Hudan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn't work....alpha6.....

Is that I must play a WoL monk? I start the game with a Crusader, then go to Act 1 New Tristram , then run D3forme.exe as admin, select crusader in the dropbox, switch to d3, press CTRL+A, but nothing happen...

Thanks G/R
    4/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. Certainly you are not limited to a monk. I spent quite a while running my Condemn crusader through grifts because I know that's what people like to do (and is darn easy and pretty safe to take them pretty high level).

I also run speed rifts with Inarius set necro (either with simulacrum or close range corpse lance, sometimes with a scythe swing attack, other times with no attack set up at all). I've taken great care to adjust to various skills people might be using (with the exception of demon hunter).

I've also set it up so that my olde timey thorns barb can cruise through rifts and hunt elites (just for fun, using the "Attack Nearest Mob" checkbox which by the way, should be checked when you select the Crusader rift/grift runner from the dropdown). The same works with my old thorns of the invoker crusader to run rifts or grifts. Crusaders are set with the horse as their "teleport" equivalent (monk - dashing strike, wizard - teleport, necro - blood rush, crusader - horsey), so it should even make use of the horse if you have it in your skill bar at all. Same for the laws - it should use law of hope if it's in your skillbar and law of valor (or whatever the reduce resource cost by 50% + increase attack speed law is). However, neither is needed, obviously (I never run the horse in Condemn crusader GRs, and I've tested with both Slash and Punish as my main attack skills - obviously in addition it's going to spam condemn every second when you get anywhere near to an enemy... and it will balance that with regular attacks so you get the full 100% bonus using focus/restraint).

So, here are my questions so that I can help you:

1. Are you running in Full Screen Windowed mode? If not, please switch to it. I use 1600x900 resolution, but I've also tested using 1600x1200 without major issue. I plan on testing with other resolutions very soon (I usually bump down the max foreground FPS to 90 or so if things seem to be running slow, but this only happens on my laptop without a graphics card)

1a. If you're having issues, I'd suggest UNchecking the "Run Greater Rifts" checkbox in the Exploration settings section (center screen). This way you won't risk death and will run a regular rift instead of greater rift. Greater rifts are opened at the level you last set in the obelisk, just FYI (it's on my to do list to allow for easier GR level selection)

2. If you open the log file (detailed logs are written out to the directory from which you ran the helper), or if you watch the logs real-time (You can uncheck "Use Overlays" and check "Use Hover Window" if you have two monitors and can place the hover window on your second monitor), do you see the following two lines:

Default: Initiating loot run obelisk
    Default: Initiating goal Open portal and enter

If not, please go back to the D34Me helper window and see if the "Enabled (ctrl-a)" checkbox is set I the upper left corner. If it's not (whether or not you hit ctrl-a, which should toggle it but sounds like it might not be on your machine), check it and then go back to your D3 window. I'm thinking ctrl-a was a lousy hook key anyway since it's also used for "select all" in other programs...…. but just make sure that box is checked and the focused window is D3 running in Full Screen Windowed mode.

3. Nothing (or very little) will happen if D3 is not the foreground/focused window. You should confirm it is by moving your guy around (i.e. just click on D3 to make sure it's the currently-focused window).

4. There may be a slight pause, but is the overlaid map at least shown in D3 in the lower right corner? It should display as long as the "Use Overlays" option is checked

5. Is your "5" key set up as a "Force Move" key? I don't think this is fully necessary, but it definitely works better this way (I'll make this configurable in later versions)

If all the above fails to work, please send me your logs and I can troubleshoot further. Speaking of which, I should probably log out both the window mode (should be Full Screen - Windowed) and should probably log out the resolution being used by D3 - which should be equal to or higher than 1280x1024, at least.

Does anything jump from the points above that might explain why it's not working for you? My guess is there's something in those requirements that are causing it not to work for several people here.

I'm just going to ask outright - if anyone has gotten the bot to work, will they speak up? Any hints or tricks that others may be missing? Heck, even just using the "Auto Key Presser" by checking the 1 Key - "Press" checkbox should spam the 1 key every ~500ms if the helper is enabled...

And even just clicking on AutoPickup and selecting Yellows/Blues/Whites should have your character auto-picking up items you run near, even if the bot is NOT enabled...!

PS: trying it myself using my condemn crusader works fine for me -- it was failing to auto-cast Akarat's Champion (fixed and released in alpha 7 about 5 minutes ago. Condemn crusader tested and working fine)
    Last edited by owen654321; 09-07-2018 at 10:41 PM.

Borbers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doenst work for me:

Log says: 10:13:12:106,000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?

Overlay writes:
    Loc: Test ... CTR-A to turn...
    XP N/A (N/A) Gold: N/A (N/A)

im running in windowed-fullscreen
    No Mini-Map is on the screen (in Options clicked on)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast