Thanks G/R
    4/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, that is very helpful, thank you, it gives me something to go off of. I may head over to Enigma's thread and see if there has been progress or changes to the dynamic encryption/xor'ing blizz now does to try to prevent bots. (the key is different for each computer but is found in a common memory location.. I know it caused both KillerJohn/TurboHUD and RosBot some major headaches this past update, even after Enigma had figured out what was going on... maybe I still have a lingering issue there, since it works on both of the machines I have here, but I have not debugged it more widely). I appreciate the feedback and will do some troubleshooting today as time allows. Thanks for your patience!

D3 For Me Bot and Helper Alpha 4 released
    Hudan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by owen654321 View Post
    Hmm. Certainly you are not limited to a monk. I spent quite a while running my Condemn crusader through grifts because I know that's what people like to do (and is darn easy and pretty safe to take them pretty high level).

I also run speed rifts with Inarius set necro (either with simulacrum or close range corpse lance, sometimes with a scythe swing attack, other times with no attack set up at all). I've taken great care to adjust to various skills people might be using (with the exception of demon hunter).

I've also set it up so that my olde timey thorns barb can cruise through rifts and hunt elites (just for fun, using the "Attack Nearest Mob" checkbox which by the way, should be checked when you select the Crusader rift/grift runner from the dropdown). The same works with my old thorns of the invoker crusader to run rifts or grifts. Crusaders are set with the horse as their "teleport" equivalent (monk - dashing strike, wizard - teleport, necro - blood rush, crusader - horsey), so it should even make use of the horse if you have it in your skill bar at all. Same for the laws - it should use law of hope if it's in your skillbar and law of valor (or whatever the reduce resource cost by 50% + increase attack speed law is). However, neither is needed, obviously (I never run the horse in Condemn crusader GRs, and I've tested with both Slash and Punish as my main attack skills - obviously in addition it's going to spam condemn every second when you get anywhere near to an enemy... and it will balance that with regular attacks so you get the full 100% bonus using focus/restraint).

So, here are my questions so that I can help you:

1. Are you running in Full Screen Windowed mode? If not, please switch to it. I use 1600x900 resolution, but I've also tested using 1600x1200 without major issue. I plan on testing with other resolutions very soon (I usually bump down the max foreground FPS to 90 or so if things seem to be running slow, but this only happens on my laptop without a graphics card)

1a. If you're having issues, I'd suggest UNchecking the "Run Greater Rifts" checkbox in the Exploration settings section (center screen). This way you won't risk death and will run a regular rift instead of greater rift. Greater rifts are opened at the level you last set in the obelisk, just FYI (it's on my to do list to allow for easier GR level selection)

2. If you open the log file (detailed logs are written out to the directory from which you ran the helper), or if you watch the logs real-time (You can uncheck "Use Overlays" and check "Use Hover Window" if you have two monitors and can place the hover window on your second monitor), do you see the following two lines:

Default: Initiating loot run obelisk
    Default: Initiating goal Open portal and enter

If not, please go back to the D34Me helper window and see if the "Enabled (ctrl-a)" checkbox is set I the upper left corner. If it's not (whether or not you hit ctrl-a, which should toggle it but sounds like it might not be on your machine), check it and then go back to your D3 window. I'm thinking ctrl-a was a lousy hook key anyway since it's also used for "select all" in other programs...…. but just make sure that box is checked and the focused window is D3 running in Full Screen Windowed mode.

3. Nothing (or very little) will happen if D3 is not the foreground/focused window. You should confirm it is by moving your guy around (i.e. just click on D3 to make sure it's the currently-focused window).

4. There may be a slight pause, but is the overlaid map at least shown in D3 in the lower right corner? It should display as long as the "Use Overlays" option is checked

5. Is your "5" key set up as a "Force Move" key? I don't think this is fully necessary, but it definitely works better this way (I'll make this configurable in later versions)

If all the above fails to work, please send me your logs and I can troubleshoot further. Speaking of which, I should probably log out both the window mode (should be Full Screen - Windowed) and should probably log out the resolution being used by D3 - which should be equal to or higher than 1280x1024, at least.

Does anything jump from the points above that might explain why it's not working for you? My guess is there's something in those requirements that are causing it not to work for several people here.

I'm just going to ask outright - if anyone has gotten the bot to work, will they speak up? Any hints or tricks that others may be missing? Heck, even just using the "Auto Key Presser" by checking the 1 Key - "Press" checkbox should spam the 1 key every ~500ms if the helper is enabled...

And even just clicking on AutoPickup and selecting Yellows/Blues/Whites should have your character auto-picking up items you run near, even if the bot is NOT enabled...!

PS: trying it myself using my condemn crusader works fine for me -- it was failing to auto-cast Akarat's Champion (fixed and released in alpha 7 about 5 minutes ago. Condemn crusader tested and working fine)
    Can the Helper surport D3 runs at 4k/2k resolution?

I'm using Windows 10 Pro system, ummmm......

my log:
    --- BEGIN LOG 9-9-2018-19-08-02 ---

19:07:27:95.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:07:29:343.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:07:31:356.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:07:33:543.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:07:35:829.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:07:37:849.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:07:40:91.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:07:42:420.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:07:44:687.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:07:46:746.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:07:48:782.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:07:50:874.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:07:52:934.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:07:55:129.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:07:57:139.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:07:59:328.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:08:01:420.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:08:03:513.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:08:05:564.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:08:07:717.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:08:09:874.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:08:11:922.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:08:14:293.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:08:16:531.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:08:18:609.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:08:20:747.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:08:22:762.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:08:27:232.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:08:29:356.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:08:31:404.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:08:33:469.000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?

oXotoXo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. Certainly you are not limited to a monk. I spent quite a while running my Condemn crusader through grifts because I know that's what people like to do (and is darn easy and pretty safe to take them pretty high level).

I also run speed rifts with Inarius set necro (either with simulacrum or close range corpse lance, sometimes with a scythe swing attack, other times with no attack set up at all). I've taken great care to adjust to various skills people might be using (with the exception of demon hunter).

I've also set it up so that my olde timey thorns barb can cruise through rifts and hunt elites (just for fun, using the "Attack Nearest Mob" checkbox which by the way, should be checked when you select the Crusader rift/grift runner from the dropdown). The same works with my old thorns of the invoker crusader to run rifts or grifts. Crusaders are set with the horse as their "teleport" equivalent (monk - dashing strike, wizard - teleport, necro - blood rush, crusader - horsey), so it should even make use of the horse if you have it in your skill bar at all. Same for the laws - it should use law of hope if it's in your skillbar and law of valor (or whatever the reduce resource cost by 50% + increase attack speed law is). However, neither is needed, obviously (I never run the horse in Condemn crusader GRs, and I've tested with both Slash and Punish as my main attack skills - obviously in addition it's going to spam condemn every second when you get anywhere near to an enemy... and it will balance that with regular attacks so you get the full 100% bonus using focus/restraint).

So, here are my questions so that I can help you:

1. Are you running in Full Screen Windowed mode? If not, please switch to it. I use 1600x900 resolution, but I've also tested using 1600x1200 without major issue. I plan on testing with other resolutions very soon (I usually bump down the max foreground FPS to 90 or so if things seem to be running slow, but this only happens on my laptop without a graphics card)

1a. If you're having issues, I'd suggest UNchecking the "Run Greater Rifts" checkbox in the Exploration settings section (center screen). This way you won't risk death and will run a regular rift instead of greater rift. Greater rifts are opened at the level you last set in the obelisk, just FYI (it's on my to do list to allow for easier GR level selection)

2. If you open the log file (detailed logs are written out to the directory from which you ran the helper), or if you watch the logs real-time (You can uncheck "Use Overlays" and check "Use Hover Window" if you have two monitors and can place the hover window on your second monitor), do you see the following two lines:

Default: Initiating loot run obelisk
    Default: Initiating goal Open portal and enter

If not, please go back to the D34Me helper window and see if the "Enabled (ctrl-a)" checkbox is set I the upper left corner. If it's not (whether or not you hit ctrl-a, which should toggle it but sounds like it might not be on your machine), check it and then go back to your D3 window. I'm thinking ctrl-a was a lousy hook key anyway since it's also used for "select all" in other programs...…. but just make sure that box is checked and the focused window is D3 running in Full Screen Windowed mode.

3. Nothing (or very little) will happen if D3 is not the foreground/focused window. You should confirm it is by moving your guy around (i.e. just click on D3 to make sure it's the currently-focused window).

4. There may be a slight pause, but is the overlaid map at least shown in D3 in the lower right corner? It should display as long as the "Use Overlays" option is checked

5. Is your "5" key set up as a "Force Move" key? I don't think this is fully necessary, but it definitely works better this way (I'll make this configurable in later versions)

If all the above fails to work, please send me your logs and I can troubleshoot further. Speaking of which, I should probably log out both the window mode (should be Full Screen - Windowed) and should probably log out the resolution being used by D3 - which should be equal to or higher than 1280x1024, at least.

Does anything jump from the points above that might explain why it's not working for you? My guess is there's something in those requirements that are causing it not to work for several people here.

I'm just going to ask outright - if anyone has gotten the bot to work, will they speak up? Any hints or tricks that others may be missing? Heck, even just using the "Auto Key Presser" by checking the 1 Key - "Press" checkbox should spam the 1 key every ~500ms if the helper is enabled...

And even just clicking on AutoPickup and selecting Yellows/Blues/Whites should have your character auto-picking up items you run near, even if the bot is NOT enabled...!

PS: trying it myself using my condemn crusader works fine for me -- it was failing to auto-cast Akarat's Champion (fixed and released in alpha 7 about 5 minutes ago. Condemn crusader tested and working fine)

Hi, thanks for the work , looks pretty sophisticated. Unfortunately i can't make it work. Running on WoL Monk. I see the Log, the App is ON (says CTRL-a to turn off and also in the window the box is ticked).

Log file says:
    --- BEGIN LOG 9-9-2018-19-02-02 ---

19:04:52:71,000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:04:54:379,000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?
    19:04:56:738,000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?

As for your questions:
    1. Yes, FSW Mode. I have a wide screen, though, my resolution is 3440x1440. Could that be an issue?
    1a. Box is unchecked, wanted to try normal rifts first. Just selected WoL rift runner from the dropdown, no other modifications.
    2. THose messages don't show up. Instead: see above.
    3. nothing of the likes is happening
    4. no map is visible, just:
    Loc: Test Ctrl-A to turn OFF (meaning it's on) OthrRt
    XP: N/A (N/A) Gold: N/A (N/A)

that's it for overlays
    5. I did't change this yet, so far my Mousebutton 4 is force move.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

owen654321's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by oXotoXo View Post
    Hi, thanks for the work , looks pretty sophisticated. Unfortunately i can't make it work. Running on WoL Monk. I see the Log, the App is ON (says CTRL-a to turn off and also in the window the box is ticked).

Log file says:
    --- BEGIN LOG 9-9-2018-19-02-02 ---

19:04:52:71,000: Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?

As for your questions:
    1. Yes, FSW Mode. I have a wide screen, though, my resolution is 3440x1440. Could that be an issue?
    1a. Box is unchecked, wanted to try normal rifts first. Just selected WoL rift runner from the dropdown, no other modifications.
    2. THose messages don't show up. Instead: see above.
    3. nothing of the likes is happening
    4. no map is visible, just:
    Loc: Test Ctrl-A to turn OFF (meaning it's on) OthrRt
    XP: N/A (N/A) Gold: N/A (N/A)

that's it for overlays
    5. I did't change this yet, so far my Mousebutton 4 is force move.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
    Oof, I'm sorry that so many people are having problems (or it seems form this forum that it only runs on the 3 laptops I own/have borrowed to test). I can bump up this Mac (running Windows via Bootcamp) to close to that resolution, I think. I'll try that next.

Unfortunately the message "Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?" means that it can't locate your Player's structure in D3 memory. There are a lot of things I need to turn off while teleporting, and to determine if you're teleporting or not, I need to read the ACD (actor common data) via the ID in your Player's data structure... which I can't, which means one of two things (neither of which is good):

1. I can't read the PlayerData associated with the index pointed to in the Player data structure (Player gives an index into PlayerData, which gives an ID that corresponds to an ACD... really straightforward, eh?!) meaning that the dynamic offsets being calculated at runtime are incorrect (and Enigma seems to have received a cease and desist order or something of the sorts and has taken down his source code... my skill is only about 1/10th of his at figuring out low-level memory issues)

2. For some reason it thinks your player ("aka the "Local Actor") is not ready or has not entered an actual game (i.e. is just sitting in the menus). To determine this, I'm putting in debugging that will clearly state "Checking IsTeleporting, MyPlayer._isLocalActorReady was false" if this is the scenario we're looking at (which I hope it is - because the fix may be more straightforward!)

I plan on releasing a new alpha version this evening very soon, which will output this message and a few other messages to help with debugging. I may also turn off the overlay - I noticed that, until you click on the diablo 3 window (after the overlay first turns on), CTRL-A doesn't do anything, which probably explains some of the confusion from early users. I almost always run dual monitor with Diablo 3 on my laptop screen and the "Hover Window" which shows useful information over on my secondary monitor. Also, my son requested support for demon hunter builds, so I went ahead and added support for ranged characters other than monk. Darn, this is a cool bot, I want to get it out there and have it helping people in the same way it has helped me. I'm sure it will happen, but it sure has been a bummer than the typical programmer "works on all my machines, doesn't work on yours" thing occurred.

I'd suggest that you try such a setup, but unfortunately with the error you're getting, I don't think it would take us any further. My top priority is to repro the error message you are seeing and start logging any information that could suggest why it might be happening.

PS: the force move not being the "5" or "e" key only would have minor impact, and only if the darn thing is able to find your player first when he/she's in-game!!

I'll try bumping up my resolution, trying to extend my monitors, and if still unable to reproduce your issue, I'll continue to add more logging around the process of finding the Player Data structure and locating your player (which it really must do before it can do much of anything else!!)

5. Thanks Borbers (1 members gave Thanks to owen654321 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    4/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I've released version 8 alpha with no obfuscation (it should give no antivirus warnings). There is also detailed tracking about how it obtains the player data structure and matches it up to the actor common data. The extra debugging should help solve some of the issues (or at least let me get a glimpse at what might be going on)…

http://www.d3-for-me.com/downloads/D3ForMe_Alpha8.zip

Borbers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

first thanks..

i switched to res 1600x900 and then to fullscaled window:

in logs:

--- BEGIN LOG 10-9-2018-15-51-02 ---

15:49:51:855,000: Default: Screen: 1920x1080, Left/Top: 0/0
    15:51:01:799,000: Default: Screen: 1920x1080, Left/Top: 0/0
    15:51:02:12,000: Default: Screen: 1920x1080, Left/Top: 0/0
    15:51:01:799,000: Default: Screen: 1920x1080, Left/Top: 0/0

nothing else than this in logs..

if i use "General Helper" from drop-Down another Modal opens but there i see not really helpfull..

edit: i see that your enigmaXXX.dll are much different to those enigma last released.. maybe theres the ....
    Last edited by Borbers; 09-10-2018 at 12:51 PM.

oXotoXo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oof, I'm sorry that so many people are having problems (or it seems form this forum that it only runs on the 3 laptops I own/have borrowed to test). I can bump up this Mac (running Windows via Bootcamp) to close to that resolution, I think. I'll try that next.

Unfortunately the message "Default: Invalid player or couldn't read animation - Maybe dead or not in game?" means that it can't locate your Player's structure in D3 memory. There are a lot of things I need to turn off while teleporting, and to determine if you're teleporting or not, I need to read the ACD (actor common data) via the ID in your Player's data structure... which I can't, which means one of two things (neither of which is good):

1. I can't read the PlayerData associated with the index pointed to in the Player data structure (Player gives an index into PlayerData, which gives an ID that corresponds to an ACD... really straightforward, eh?!) meaning that the dynamic offsets being calculated at runtime are incorrect (and Enigma seems to have received a cease and desist order or something of the sorts and has taken down his source code... my skill is only about 1/10th of his at figuring out low-level memory issues)

2. For some reason it thinks your player ("aka the "Local Actor") is not ready or has not entered an actual game (i.e. is just sitting in the menus). To determine this, I'm putting in debugging that will clearly state "Checking IsTeleporting, MyPlayer._isLocalActorReady was false" if this is the scenario we're looking at (which I hope it is - because the fix may be more straightforward!)

I plan on releasing a new alpha version this evening very soon, which will output this message and a few other messages to help with debugging. I may also turn off the overlay - I noticed that, until you click on the diablo 3 window (after the overlay first turns on), CTRL-A doesn't do anything, which probably explains some of the confusion from early users. I almost always run dual monitor with Diablo 3 on my laptop screen and the "Hover Window" which shows useful information over on my secondary monitor. Also, my son requested support for demon hunter builds, so I went ahead and added support for ranged characters other than monk. Darn, this is a cool bot, I want to get it out there and have it helping people in the same way it has helped me. I'm sure it will happen, but it sure has been a bummer than the typical programmer "works on all my machines, doesn't work on yours" thing occurred.

I'd suggest that you try such a setup, but unfortunately with the error you're getting, I don't think it would take us any further. My top priority is to repro the error message you are seeing and start logging any information that could suggest why it might be happening.

PS: the force move not being the "5" or "e" key only would have minor impact, and only if the darn thing is able to find your player first when he/she's in-game!!

I'll try bumping up my resolution, trying to extend my monitors, and if still unable to reproduce your issue, I'll continue to add more logging around the process of finding the Player Data structure and locating your player (which it really must do before it can do much of anything else!!)
    From another Post in a thread of this forum:
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...enigma-d3.html (What happened to Enigma.D3?)
    CrEEzz created a fork of enigmas code, maybe that helps:
    here is my fork Page not found . GitHub (I merged all Enigma changes so it's the freshest revision with my additions).

Thanks for the effort, you're putting into this. Never botted or anything of the likes so far, working in IT but with no programming skills outside of VBA and XML structures....D3 is "half" dead, anyway, so this is a refreshing thing to try.

will try out V8 asap

Edit: Just noticed, that Fork is taken down. too.

Here another DL link from that post. Saved it and tested with VIrustotal:

2018-08-20_57w7pzqs | Files.fm.
    Last edited by oXotoXo; 09-12-2018 at 01:23 AM.

oXotoXo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I just ran V8. Log file/Debug Window says:

--- BEGIN LOG 11-9-2018-22-31-25 ---

22:30:07:506,000: Default: Screen: 3440x1440, Left/Top: 0/0
    22:30:07:539,000: Default: Screen: 3440x1440, Left/Top: 0/0

Other than that still nothing else is happening. It recognized my resolution, though...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D3 For Me Bot and Helper Alpha 4 released-debug-jpg  

am99999am's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can I change my language?

Thanks G/R
    4/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a real bummer. I must say, with nobody but those in my household able to get d3-for-me to work, and with Enigma out of the picture (last update I worked 10 hours into the night and got about 1/50th done of what he had already done to figure out the countermeasures blizz had put in place), I think it'd be foolish for me to put more time into this project without a cycle of ensuring that there is someone in the community (if not myself, which I somehow doubt, despite my familiarity with the inner workings of computer code and assembler) who can figure out how to bypass whatever new countermeasures blizz puts in in the next patch.

oXotoXo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a real bummer. I must say, with nobody but those in my household able to get d3-for-me to work, and with Enigma out of the picture (last update I worked 10 hours into the night and got about 1/50th done of what he had already done to figure out the countermeasures blizz had put in place), I think it'd be foolish for me to put more time into this project without a cycle of ensuring that there is someone in the community (if not myself, which I somehow doubt, despite my familiarity with the inner workings of computer code and assembler) who can figure out how to bypass whatever new countermeasures blizz puts in in the next patch.
    That's a pity, but understandable. It looks like a promising approach. On first glance it doesn't seem to produce errors, it just doesn't move the toon on activation, aka automate it. Havent tried the "support" functionality yet, though.

If i was proficient enough in those things, i'd pursue something of the likes just for the "science".

Thanks G/R
    4/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, due to a family medical issue I've been out of commission and will continue to be for a few more weeks. Sorry about that - hope the new season is treating everyone well (and that ROS-b is still working properly)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12