[AutoIt Script] Auto press skills when off cooldown (no key spamming, perma Serenity) menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RyanGosling's Avatar Member Wholesome CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Outdated

This thread is outdated. Plenty of better tools out there.
    Last edited by RyanGosling; 07-10-2021 at 02:34 PM.

[AutoIt Script] Auto press skills when off cooldown (no key spamming, perma Serenity)
  2. Thanks 731113 (1 members gave Thanks to RyanGosling for this useful post)
    hercu1es's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, thanks for the script. I'm running into a problem, though. The script only works if I mouse over the button i want to be pushed. I don't quite understand why it only works that way. Any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind: I got the coordinates of the golden border, when it's being mouseovered. I was too far up. Works just fine now.
    Last edited by hercu1es; 02-27-2015 at 12:48 PM.

Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hercu1es View Post
    Nevermind: I got the coordinates of the golden border, when it's being mouseovered. I was too far up. Works just fine now.
    Yeah, I contemplated mentioning that. But glad you figured it out!

oXotoXo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

so i followed the description an set it up. Using the "qwer" keys. Serenity is sitting on slot 2, thus "w".
    I am running D3 in windowed fullscreen (seamless) mode, so that i can swap to my second monitor easily without having to alt+tab.

Pressing F2, which schould start the script does nothing though. Not even when i hover the mouse over the skill - just to make sure i'm not too far up.

Any suggestions?

Nice work in any case. Been trying to write something similar in AHK.

Edit: Ok, one step further. I had changed the color code in the slot 1 script only. Now Slot 2 will activate but only when i hover over the skill. I thought I was too far up aswell, so I also played with the positioning: went 2-3 pixels further down on the y-axis. Still won't activate.
    The strangest phenomenon, though, is that when i hover the mouse over the skill it will flash (click?) 3 times before it is actually activates. Maybe a timing issue like you mentioned.

Edit 2: Had to move even further down. Skill activates now BUT the 3 times flashing won't go away no matter how I alter the timings.

Edit 3: Played with the timings until it works now. Thanks a bunch. Sorry for the spam . Glad i could help myself.
    Last edited by oXotoXo; 02-27-2015 at 06:00 PM.

Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by oXotoXo View Post
    Played with the timings until it works now. Thanks a bunch. Sorry for the spam . Glad i could help myself.
    Sorry, I was busy all day! Good to hear you came to a solution

I'm sure your post will help others as well.

hercu1es's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello again. I was wondering if there was a way to change the send function to sendinput similar to autohotkeys sendinput, so nothing gets written into the chatbox (You cant really use the script when typing something in the chatbox). This is the first time using AutoIt, so I'm not really familiar with it. I was also trying a sleep function but it I'm not quite there yet.

Seminko's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    34/89
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello again. I was wondering if there was a way to change the send function to sendinput similar to autohotkeys sendinput, so nothing gets written into the chatbox (You cant really use the script when typing something in the chatbox). This is the first time using AutoIt, so I'm not really familiar with it. I was also trying a sleep function but it I'm not quite there yet.
    In my script I use the Pause function to toggle the script on and off with a hotkey. There are many ways this can be achieved.
    Don't just say thanks, click thanks!

Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally how I chat is, I open the Map (making the pixel the wrong color). This means it won't interrupt while you type. It also saves you the trouble of having to pause every time.

But I might look into what you suggested, and see if it's possible.

Edit:
    I looked into sending key inputs to D3 without registering as text, and it would require injection into the application, which is something I'm not willing to do. But you're welcome to look it up yourself.
    Last edited by RyanGosling; 02-28-2015 at 02:56 PM.

brunoman23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, i have a question... Is pixel location & Color supposed to show that green dot ingame to mark coordinates or? I put the correct coordinates from my skill slot in the right au3 script and open it but nothing seems to happen.

Anyway thanks for your work.

mavygr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would use Sleep(Random(XX, YY)) instead of a fixed sleep time...

Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brunoman23 View Post
    Hi, i have a question... Is pixel location & Color supposed to show that green dot ingame to mark coordinates or? I put the correct coordinates from my skill slot in the right au3 script and open it but nothing seems to happen.
    No, the dot is just to show where you want to place your cursor for optimal timing.

Originally Posted by mavygr View Post
    I would use Sleep(Random(XX, YY)) instead of a fixed sleep time...
    Makes no difference. It just determines when the program starts scanning the pixel for X color.
    Reason for using a specific sleep time, is to get the most downtime possible (least amount of lag).

Seminko's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    34/89
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would you make the user update the script? Or have 5 files for that matter.

It can all be handled easily with one file and without the user messing with the code.

If you're interested I can help you make it more streamlined.

Seminko
    Don't just say thanks, click thanks!

Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Seminko View Post
    Why would you make the user update the script? Or have 5 files for that matter.

It can all be handled easily with one file and without the user messing with the code.
    Mostly because I don't know how. But also because I'd imagine people are more comfortable with using a program if they can see the code, and modify it as they like.
    But also didn't realize D3X (D3X - A Complete Macro Solution) was a thing. It's basically the same as mine, but a lot better.

Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it
    I'll probably just redirect people to D3X if this is too complicated.

Nicheuji's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Exicuton View Post
    Mostly because I don't know how. But also because I'd imagine people are more comfortable with using a program if they can see the code, and modify it as they like.
    But also didn't realize D3X (D3X - A Complete Macro Solution) was a thing. It's basically the same as mine, but a lot better.

Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it
    I'll probably just redirect people to D3X if this is too complicated.
    Only problem with D3X is that it doesn't work if it's not on windowed mode :/

MLTrob86's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there can you edit the scripts with the new method of getting pixel because this scripts you made no longer works coz of THud

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast