Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trailing the Coven Bot/Script

Trailing the Coven Bot

Seeing as the Trailing the Coven quest still works, I wrote a little script with autoit to run consecutively while AFK. This script does not read or write to Diablo 3's memory whatsoever. It is simply made up of Coordinate clicks, pixel searching, and loops.

For now I have this setup w/ a Monk using dashing strike and it is only completing the quest for the EXP and Gold when it is there. I will be making bots/scripts for other exploits, keep your eyes peeled!

WARNING!: USE THIS SCRIPT AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS NEVER 100% SAFE TO BOT AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BANNED/SUSPENDED ACCOUNTS.

To Start:
    1. Your game must be set to 1920x1080 Fullscreen(Windowed) mode. (Fullscreen 1920x1080 should work too.)

2. You must do the quest Act 1.Quest 8, Begin Quest up until you get the checkpoint at the hermit, just outside the caverns. (It's not far.) Teleport back to town and leave the game after getting the checkpoint!

3. You must be a Monk with dashing strike in slot 2 w/ the Way of the Falling Star rune, and also 35% movement speed. (Use paragons if you need more, it shouldn't be hard to get with fleeting passive as well and mantra of evasion move speed rune.)

4. Start the script while at the resume game screen, after getting the checkpoint as mentioned above.

5. Now sit back, relax, and watch the exp and gold flow in.

Controls:
    F5 = Start
    F6 = Pause
    F7 = Stop/Exit

Troubleshooting:
    • Make sure you've followed all the directions above. (Double Check before asking for help!)
    • If you are running on a slower computer/internet some of the delay timers in the script might be off for you. If you know how to edit the sleep timers, I've uploaded the source script as well so you can change it to your liking.
    • Be sure that you've installed AutoIt v3.3.1
    • All key bindings should be default.
    • Remember dashing strike slot 2.
    • If the script is having trouble detecting the NPC pixels, try disabling your Windows Aero theme.

Downloads:
    .EXE: FileBeam - CovBot.exe
    Source: FileDropper - CovBot.au3
    AutoIt v3.3.1: Download at AutoIt's website, I can't add anymore URL's :P

l have uploaded the source script so that you may edit this yourselves if you so wish. I'm not sure how long this quest will last before it is nerfed, but at least we can get some use out of it. I think this run still beats any of the other AFK farming for now.

Enjoy +rep if you like it

Donations accepted but not mandatory
    Attachment 17852

Updated: Script uses dashing strike more, and should detect the quest NPC's better.
    Last edited by GG-Bots; 04-26-2014 at 10:52 AM.

Trailing the Coven Bot/Script
    Kaboomadin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill wait for a version that allows all classes to use this bot, my monk is already 70 .

GG-Bots's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaboomadin View Post
    Ill wait for a version that allows all classes to use this bot, my monk is already 70 .
    Fair enough, but just as a reminder, doing this at 70 will give you Gold and Paragon levels which are both account wide. So if you have a monk, your other characters will only benefit as well.

Kaboomadin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might try it out later tonight when im making dinner. ^^

jamster90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    downloaded, will give it a go when im done power leveling my crusader.

gulembo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! Thanks for the script. I ran it a couple of times here is what happened.
    I have an average to high end computer.

1. Sometimes the quest is there but the toon ports to camp.
    2. In my computer after running 2 or 3 times it would mess up and achieve nothing.

For the few times it worked it was great!
    Thank you for the contribution!
    Also could you make it so that it uses Dashing Strike down the hill, it seems like it could do it twice. Might speed up the delivery.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gulembo View Post

2. In my computer after running 2 or 3 times it would mess up and achieve nothing.

Also could you make it so that it uses Dashing Strike down the hill, it seems like it could do it twice. Might speed up the delivery.
    Are you sure that you have the 35% movement speed and the right dashing strike rune? If it's not that then It might have something to do with the pixel detection of the NPC.

I'll make it use dashing strike more for a quicker run.

Thanks for the feedback

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both the new .exe and .au3 have been updated and uploaded to the first post, see if that is any better for you.

wasssaaa's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont have a monk but maybe ill make one, or ill try this with a barb. thanks and thanks for including the source so i can adapt it to my resolution.

wasssaaa's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok im leveling a monk just to do this the right way.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working on a Battlefields Chest run in a similar fashion, I'll release that as well soon.

gulembo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GG-Bots View Post
    Both the new .exe and .au3 have been updated and uploaded to the first post, see if that is any better for you.

Just got out of class I will test this now! Thanks for the update and response.
    Also I did make sure I have 35%, Dashing Strike on the 2nd slot, and all the other things you pointed out.

It might be lag induced, because it worked perfectly fine for a couple of runs.

The 2 distinct issues where:
    1. The bot sometimes ignored the quest giver and tele back to town even if present.
    2. Sometimes it seemed the bot skipped a beat and dashes to the wrong place.

Will use the new scripts and post or edit this one.

EDIT: Ran 20 times with updated script.

Maneuvering back to the hermit to hand in the quest with those two DS going down the stairs are flawless.

Issues:
    1. Occasionally, when resuming the game and the toon runs from the town spawn to the portal, what happens is that he ends up just slightly to the right of the portal and does not take the tele. (Then proceeds to teleport around town ofc.) Out of the 20 it happened twice.
    2. The other thing that gave me issues and might happen to others is the 2nd movement, after taking the portal from town back to the hermit. What I think happens is that the timer is too short and my computer does not load fast enough. I have NO idea how to make or edit scripts, but thankfully I am not brain dead and did edit the sleep timer on that second movement and it ran much smoother.
    Last edited by gulembo; 04-22-2014 at 05:05 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got out of class I will test this now! Thanks for the update and response.
    Also I did make sure I have 35%, Dashing Strike on the 2nd slot, and all the other things you pointed out.

It might be lag induced, because it worked perfectly fine for a couple of runs.

The 2 distinct issues where:
    1. The bot sometimes ignored the quest giver and tele back to town even if present.
    2. Sometimes it seemed the bot skipped a beat and dashes to the wrong place.

Will use the new scripts and post or edit this one.

EDIT: Ran 20 times with updated script.

Maneuvering back to the hermit to hand in the quest with those two DS going down the stairs are flawless.

Issues:
    1. Occasionally, when resuming the game and the toon runs from the town spawn to the portal, what happens is that he ends up just slightly to the right of the portal and does not take the tele. (Then proceeds to teleport around town ofc.) Out of the 20 it happened twice.
    2. The other thing that gave me issues and might happen to others is the 2nd movement, after taking the portal from town back to the hermit. What I think happens is that the timer is too short and my computer does not load fast enough. I have NO idea how to make or edit scripts, but thankfully I am not brain dead and did edit the sleep timer on that second movement and it ran much smoother.
    This is the only problem with this kind of bot, is that it may vary from computer to computer,but it is pretty simple to adjust the sleep timers.

Aikeelu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give this a try tonight ( if I remember it lol ).

Does this support disconects? my internet is stable but somehow, probably because of servers lagging, I get dcs when I do runs too fast for a long time.

I didn't make any script recently but I guess this still should work, here's a tip for safety: use random sleep timers and clicks instead of fixeds to feel it more human:

Here's a example: This will make sleep between 1 and 10 seconds once
    Code:
    Sleep(Random(1000, 10000, 1))
    X1 is the left side of the button, x2 is the right side, Y1 is the top, Y2 is the bottom. This is not useful while moving your character, but you can use it to click resume and leave buttons
    Code:
    MouseClick(Random(X1,X2,1),Random(Y1,Y2,1))
    Example:
    Code:
    MouseClick("left", Random(600, 700, 1), Random(300, 400, 1), 1)
    Thanks for the script! (:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Aikeelu, I'll look into adding some randoms. I didn't expect this exploit to be working still by now, I wonder when Blizzard will fix it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast