Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diabo 3 bot for exp in Linux (trading for gold)

Hello,

I recently switched into Linux since my work requires that. Sadly, I barely found no bot for linux before. So I decided to write a script that worked on Ubuntu with playonelinux and wine (playonlinux and wine are those I used to launch D3). The bot works nearly perfectly, I would say, at least in terms of exp. I farm some place in inferno, get 200K gold per hour, and surprisingly, around 14mil exp per hour. I'm a barbarian, paragon 4x, with 20-40M'ish gears, 37K DPS, 12K armor, 800 resists pre-buff. But you can bot without reducing much performance with lower gears. If you have better gears, I believe you can get higher exp per hour.

The good thing about my bot is, it is unique. It is not botted in the common place that people often know, so I believe it would never be detected. Furthermore, I had put in some simple techniques to prevent from input limit (you know in some region they limit the maximum times you can relog in a short time), indeed if I tighten those techniques for more, the performance would be much higher, but don't have much time for it. You can run the bot for many days, but it is wise to turn it off sometimes.

In summary, my bot has following features:
    . Aiming for leveling, but GPH is not bad.
    . Using macro, not memory reading, so you are safe from here.
    . Open source, you can read the script and check if any malicious code is there. Well, how could I send your information with macro? And this is linux, everything is open-source.
    . Continuously run without being interrupt for 99%, i can remove that 1% but I'm afraid that exp per hour will be reduced, but I can do it on demand.
    . On my current gears, which are cheap (I just use some cheap stuff from AH and what I have looted, described above), I get: 200-250K GPH (with 300+GF) and around 14 M exp per hour with hell-fire ring.
    . Safe, absolutely safe. With my experience and knowledge, I can tell if you don't run it 24/24, you are totally safe. I've been using it from paragon 2x to 6x in more or less two weeks (I bot like 10 hours a day).
    . Can repair automatically after a specific amount of run. I never had any problem with this, probably I repair too much?
    . Exit and login automatically to avoid the case where they limit the amout of time you can play continuously, but this feature is specific on ubuntu and Gnome only, so I don't mind to port it to KDE or something else with some addition cost (it takes some time I guess).
    . I cover some stupid cases where the latency to login and logout is longer than normal, just to make sure the bot can run continuously.

I'm in America region. I will TRADE this bot for 100 M gold only. I'm happy to have partners for analyzing the use of image recognition to make it 'lootable' and etc. Currently I'm not using it because I don't have time yet.

Please email me if you are interested: [email protected]
    Last edited by beargryll; 01-21-2013 at 08:05 AM. Reason: typo

Diabo 3 bot for exp in Linux (trading for gold)