Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[AutoIT] [Crafting Tool] Very helpful for crafting gems [1920x1080]

All,

With the recent patch it has become very cheap to craft TONS of gems and upgrading them over and over again. Currently there is no way to set up a queue for crafting more than one gem at a time and it can become very cumbersome when you want to craft quite a bit of gems. I am thinking that Blizzard will eventually fix this to allow crafting queues but until then I have created a very small script that will craft the same gem over and over again for you and stop when you want it to.

It works very similar to any of the bots AIT can do which involves getting to a certain point and then running the script. With this script, you must go to the Jeweler, select the gem you wish to craft, and run the script. Then just sit back and wait for it to finish crafting your gems. All you have to do in regards to script editing is change the amount of gems you wish to craft by editing the $craftNumber variable at the top of the script (it is very short).

Note: I'm sure that this can be completed, script wise, much more efficiently or perhaps with even very few lines of code but I just threw this together for my own purposes and thought I would share it with others so please don't bash my scripting skills. I was just introduced to AIT a few weeks ago.

So without further delay, please view the following link for the very short but very helpful gem crafting script. Please do leave constructive comments. Enjoy!

[AutoIt] AIT Gem Crafting Tool - Pastebin.com

[AutoIT] [Crafting Tool] Very helpful for crafting gems [1920x1080]
    Assistend's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upgrading gems is still worthless as
    a) Flawless Squares are worth next to nothing now
    and
    b) Tome of Jewelcrafting costs way more, up to 8 times as much as a Flawless Square gem.

Still the effort is appreciated

Aikeelu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking on making this one, cause it was a pain to craft all these flawless squares the patch day...

Anyway @Assistend this script can be useful, you're assuming you're buying the tomes and squares, but they both can also be dropped. Tomes just drop from hell, ok, but there's bots that can loot them while leveling/doing runs/whatever

Thanks for the script mate! will test tomorrow

Timmywimmy's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I haven't bought any tomes or pages yet since they drop like crazy and for whatever reason they are like 1-2k on AH. This is helpful for me so I figured I'd share.

who knows's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wrote a clicker for this on 1.0.3's launch day, it works for any resolution:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...-crafting.html (WK's Crafter Clicker [AFK While Crafting])

Thanks for trying to give back though The only difference is that you put an upper limit on the craft amount, which was actually really smart!
    My Diablo 3 Gear Swap Program:
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diablo-3/diablo-3-bots-programs/352782-free-wks-gear-swap-bot.html

Timmywimmy's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by who knows View Post
    I wrote a clicker for this on 1.0.3's launch day, it works for any resolution:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...-crafting.html (WK's Crafter Clicker [AFK While Crafting])

Thanks for trying to give back though The only difference is that you put an upper limit on the craft amount, which was actually really smart!
    Nice! I didn't realize there was another on here. I posted it on other boards as well just to share it. I had only wrote it for me and to get rid of the two toons worth of square gems I gathered farming Sark heh. I did not mean to duplicate post a script. I'll take a look at yours for the any resolution portion and you can take a look at mine for the amount of crafts you want to do and we can have one awesome script!

Thanks for the feedback. I am trying to give back. I am slowly learning AIT and have been helping others with scripts and basically snagging code from everywhere to write own scripts. I want to help out with whatever I can so if this helps someone, that's awesome. Me and some other AIT scripters started a d3 AIT channel on IRC. It's small right now but it just opened. If you want to know it, pm me and I'll give you the info (don't know the rules here about posting that kinda info).