Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wich is best and why open vpn dedicated vpn or dynamic vpn for bot botting

Hi
    I am trying to understand what kind of vpn would suits me best for bottin d3
    open vpn dedicated vpn or dynamic vpn for bot botting and why
    please also talk abour dynamic and static

2 also I read that in order to make it look like a hacked situation it is best if the vpn is located in an other country not the one we really are
    what do you think about this original quote

thx

If you're technically minded, or can follow instructions easily, I always found it easier to buy a VPS from a different country and set up a VPN on it. That way, the IP is unique to you, and only you. You're not sharing with with 100 other people at the same time.

Why? For two reasons.

1) It appears you're logging in from another country. IE if you're in the US, buy a UK, Netherlands, Malaysian one.
    2) You can use this exact same service to log onto battle.net and change passwords and information if necessary. If you use Pingbuster, you only log into the actual game from another IP, and any battle.net activity will be on your real IP and Blizzard can see this. If you use a VPN you set up yourself, all activity can be in another IP, which really makes it look like you got hacked.

This is how I'd personally do it. Play by hand for a few days then don't log in for a few days. After a couple of days, use your new VPN to change email, change password and start botting. This really looks like you were hacked to Blizzard.

Then again, if you do not want to go to the trouble of setting it up by hand (only takes 10-15 minutes if you know what you're doing or can read and follow instructions well), Pingbuster should do the job if the location you choose is far away from your residence.

wich is best and why open vpn dedicated vpn or dynamic vpn for bot botting
    bopoiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bopoiu View Post
    Hi
    I am trying to understand what kind of vpn would suits me best for bottin d3
    open vpn dedicated vpn or dynamic vpn for bot botting and why
    please also talk abour dynamic and static

2 also I read that in order to make it look like a hacked situation it is best if the vpn is located in an other country not the one we really are
    what do you think about this original quote

thx

If you're technically minded, or can follow instructions easily, I always found it easier to buy a VPS from a different country and set up a VPN on it. That way, the IP is unique to you, and only you. You're not sharing with with 100 other people at the same time.

Why? For two reasons.

1) It appears you're logging in from another country. IE if you're in the US, buy a UK, Netherlands, Malaysian one.
    2) You can use this exact same service to log onto battle.net and change passwords and information if necessary. If you use Pingbuster, you only log into the actual game from another IP, and any battle.net activity will be on your real IP and Blizzard can see this. If you use a VPN you set up yourself, all activity can be in another IP, which really makes it look like you got hacked.

This is how I'd personally do it. Play by hand for a few days then don't log in for a few days. After a couple of days, use your new VPN to change email, change password and start botting. This really looks like you were hacked to Blizzard.

Then again, if you do not want to go to the trouble of setting it up by hand (only takes 10-15 minutes if you know what you're doing or can read and follow instructions well), Pingbuster should do the job if the location you choose is far away from your residence.
    could anyone help?

suthek's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought an openvpn.
    I guess I'm a bit lost on your other choices?

i only know of pptp, l2tp, openvpn and a few other various encryptions. What encryption is this "dedicated vpn" and "dynamic vpn"

I purchased from privateinternetaccess
    their terms and conditions are awesome. no logs kept.
    the yearly fee is 39.99 (normally for openvpn it's closer to 99.99)
    they let you choose between a few different various vpn encryptions.
    cheapest and best I could find. confirmed working great for me.
    bi-winning.

j0achim's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just remember that using VPN alone can get you banned. Easy to get around the problem however it requires that you rent a VPS and setup your own VPN tunnel. But really what you could do is rent a webhotel then opne a Putty-SSH tunel.

I have gotten banned a few times because i used a commonly used VPN that many exploiters/goldsellers use, and i got banned for "abuse of economy" when i spoke with blizzard they did open my account again because i had no activity that wold point in any of those directions, however they told me i should stop using the VPN because its against the TOS of World of Warcraft. So this is could be used for one thing if you want to pull off the "got hacked" card. I did mention WoW but only as a example that blizzard actually know that were using VPN so keep it in mind.

bopoiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi everyone,

From what I remember dynamic would mean that you ip adresse is regularly changed as opposed to static where it remain always the same. I am still searching for wich is the best to have though

again from what I remember for a dedicated it is something about you being alone to use the ip adress . in opposition to shared vpn. Again which on is best to use ?? I do not know

I have no clue for the open vpn neither what are they other choices.

when you talk about encryption which is the best for botting?

martal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi everyone,

From what I remember dynamic would mean that you ip adresse is regularly changed as opposed to static where it remain always the same. I am still searching for wich is the best to have though

again from what I remember for a dedicated it is something about you being alone to use the ip adress . in opposition to shared vpn. Again which on is best to use ?? I do not know

I have no clue for the open vpn neither what are they other choices.

when you talk about encryption which is the best for botting?
    As I understand from your clarifications; dedicated vpn is more logical than dynamic. Because, continuosly changing ip may get attention. As we use vpn to say that we are hacked, when warden catches us or someone reports, using an ip alone may seems more real to GMs about hacking issues.

trunken2001's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/11
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i use, vyprvpn, running on a virtual machine (VMware), works perfect, fast , i like it, u can change to some countries, now i am in france

PBALLER325's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    id reccomend nvpn with a dedicated ip

bopoiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by martal View Post
    As I understand from your clarifications; dedicated vpn is more logical than dynamic. Because, continuosly changing ip may get attention. As we use vpn to say that we are hacked, when warden catches us or someone reports, using an ip alone may seems more real to GMs about hacking issues.
    I was thinking of using my real ip adresse to play normaly and then to use a vpn to bot that same account. I think the vpn will be on a different ip. I Think that is why i can say i got hacked if i get caught.

but if I have a account B that I never play normally on my real ip , and I always use a vpn while botting . then if the account gets cut, Will I still be able to say I have been hacked even though when looking at history on logging it was always the same and only ip

may be ai m not clear, I not sure about the logic behing. the excuse to say i ve been hacked becomes credible when?why,? because of a recent unhabitual ip adress use?

any one can clarify?

bopoiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    joachim, could you tell me what are those @
    commonly used VPn@ to avoid?

apreciate

bopoiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trunken2001 View Post
    i use, vyprvpn, running on a virtual machine (VMware), works perfect, fast , i like it, u can change to some countries, now i am in france
    do you use your vm run only run your bot or do you play normaly with it or with a vm no2 ?
    what are the advantages ?

guolongx's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would also like to know about how using VPN or vps will help. Thanks

j0achim's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    joachim, could you tell me what are those @
    commonly used VPn@ to avoid?

apreciate
    4 times i got banned using StrongVPN, not the reason you think, my router have been setup with a vpn tunnel so that i could watch Netflix in Norway (i now use unblock-us that is a DNS hack). And forgot to turn it off, triggering a flag on my account me for using commonly used ip that other exploiters use. (I had a different IP every time i got banned.)

sketax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    88/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i use vpntunnel.se it works and is very cheap!

bopoiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone could explain ?

thx