1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quest bug on all quest

I did not figure this out and it’s not my video, just wanted to share it.

How to Quest Bug ALL Bosses for Insane Magic Find | Diablo 2 Resurrected - YouTube

skip to 1.33 to see how to do it

Quest bug on all quest
  2. Thanks Zongfoo, asdfx123 (2 members gave Thanks to jackus for this useful post)
    Goldenrice's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is absolutely false information. There are dozens of guide s from the past two decades on how to properly quest bug all bosses.

Only Andy and Duriel can be perma qbugged.

Meph, Diablo, Baal can only be quest drop bugged if the player killing the boss does NOT have the quest done, and the game creator does. Simple as that

If you have the quest complete, you will not receive quest drops from killing Meph Diablo or Baal ever
    Last edited by Goldenrice; 10-06-2021 at 06:05 PM.

iinfii's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    40/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Goldenrice View Post
    This is absolutely false information. There are dozens of guide s from the past two decades on how to properly quest bug all bosses.

Meph, Diablo, Baal can only be quest drop bugged if the player killing the boss does NOT have the quest done, and the game creator does. Simple as that

If you have the quest complete, you will not receive quest drops from killing Meph Diablo or Baal ever
    just make a lvl 1 character on normal... and test it on normal it works! best example is countess. its how it worked all the time tho...^^

TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats were you are wrong
    Killing a boss in a game thats created by someone who has not completed the quest will award the quest drop
    its easily testable

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quest drops are determined by the character that gets the kill. No official mention of any change for d2r. It is as it always has been.

Guy is farming clickbait views with false information. He even unlisted it and released a statement saying he was incorrect.

See here: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Maybe you should have actually tested it yourself if it's so easy.

iinfii's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    40/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quest drops are determined by the character that gets the kill. No official mention of any change for d2r. It is as it always has been.

Guy is farming clickbait views with false information. He even unlisted it and released a statement saying he was incorrect.

i tested it with countess to see if the chest opens and it did! also im always getting 5 item drops from meph/diablo/andy 0 gold so it definitly works!

diablo is dropping gold tho ~ so it works and same time it doesnt
    Last edited by iinfii; 10-09-2021 at 07:17 PM.

Mojoguy01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're wrong unfortunately. I have a character in hell act1 with no quests done. That toon makes games for my sorc who then goes to farm all act bosses. At 300% MF I'm finding significantly more uniques/set items than my friends killing the same bosses.

It 100% works, and there are several videos online confirming it. Andy is the only boss who is 100% quest-drop all the time regardless (by design).

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes and there's even more posts and videos from the past 20 years that use proper data and testing to prove actual game mechanics. I suggest everyone start here: Diablo 2 Quest Drop Bug Guide - d2jsp Topic.

I multi box 3 copies and have tested it myself. The drops are affected by the player who lands the killing blow, not the character that made the game

10. Thanks HwtChirino (1 members gave Thanks to Goldenrice for this useful post)
    eternity666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mojoguy01 View Post
    You're wrong unfortunately. I have a character in hell act1 with no quests done. That toon makes games for my sorc who then goes to farm all act bosses. At 300% MF I'm finding significantly more uniques/set items than my friends killing the same bosses.

It 100% works, and there are several videos online confirming it. Andy is the only boss who is 100% quest-drop all the time regardless (by design).
    this is actually really helpful, and i appreciate you for posting this method. I use my d2 resurrected maphacks & bots with this method, kudos.