Diablo 2 Resurrected. My displeasure menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

James781's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diablo 2 Resurrected. My displeasure

Hi all! I decided to contact the forum community with a question about Diablo 2 Resurrected. I recently decided to buy it fot ps4. Bought on Difmark Buy Cheap💲 Accounts for Diablo II: Resurrected (Xbox X) at difmark.com if anyone is interested. As soon as I bought it, I started playing. I can't call myself a direct super fan of Diablo games, but I love the lore, the atmosphere of the game and the community. I have not yet met a single evil person who likes to play Diablo. A bit off topic... In short, I started playing and almost immediately I had strange feelings. It was strange for me to play a 2021 game that only changed the graphics in 21 years. But even then, I honestly did not feel much difference during the passage of the old second part of the year 2000. To me, this all looks like just a drain on the money from the players who love the Diablo series so much. Earning on nostalgia. I do not regret the purchase in general, it is some kind of experience. But not happy with the game. That's why I decided to write about it here on the forum. Does anyone else have similar feelings about this game? Or maybe someone has a constructive answer that will show that I'm wrong. Anyway, I'm waiting for your answers. Thank you for your attention! Have a nice day everyone!

Diablo 2 Resurrected. My displeasure