[Hagaku.team] ⭐d2jsp FG ⭐New Ladder PC/PS5⛩️Leveling Gearing Rush SC/HC⛩️ Stream 🔥 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hagaku-team's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Hagaku.team] ⭐d2jsp FG ⭐New Ladder PC/PS5⛩️Leveling Gearing Rush SC/HC⛩️ Stream 🔥

Do you doubt whether we can be trusted?
    We have 170+ positive feedbacks (100%) and 1000+ completed orders on other platforms !

We sell d2jsp FG and we can gear any build you want

1k FG = ask price

AVALIBLE FG AMOUNT: LARGE STOCK
    BAN PROBABILTY: EXTREMELY LOW
    ETIMATED TIME: 1 HOUR

How to buy fg from us

Ladder Season 4 Prices
    Pre-order leveling service now on SC & HC and we will start your order from the first minute of the ladder launch
    Softcore Leveling
    Day1
    Price $ Notes
    Rush 40$ Normal, Nightmare, Act 5 Hell difficulty unlocked;
    LvL 1 character at the end;
    Side Quests: Radament's Lair; Lam Esen's Tome; Fallen Angel (Izzy); Siege on Harrogath (Socket Quest); Prison of Ice (Anya);
    Estimated Time: 8-24 hours from launch
    1-60 70$ Hell difficulty unlocked
    All available* Side Quests: Radament's Lair; Lam Esen's Tome; Fallen Angel (Izzy); Siege on Harrogath (Socket Quest); Prison of Ice (Anya)
    Estimated Time: 8-24h from launch
    1-70 90$ Hell difficulty done
    Side Quests: Radament's Lair; Lam Esen's Tome; Fallen Angel (Izzy); Siege on Harrogath (Socket Quest); Prison of Ice (Anya)
    1-80 130$ Same as above; Estimated Time: 1 day
    80+ ask price
    Hardcore Leveling
    Day1
    1-60 HC 99$ Normal, Nightmare, Hell difficulty unlocked/completed*
    Side Quests: Radament's Lair; Lam Esen's Tome; Fallen Angel (Izzy);
    Siege on Harrogath (Socket Quest);
    Depending on build: Prison of Ice (Anya); Ancients*
    1-70 HC 130$ Estimated Time: 8-24h from launch
    1-80 HC 185$ Estimated Time: 12-24h from launch
    1-90 HC ask price

Softcore Leveling Price $ Notes
    Hourly Driving 5$ per hour
    Rush 10$ Normal, Nightmare, Act 5 Hard difficulty unlocked;
    LvL ~1 character at the end;
    Siege on Harrogath (Socket Quest); Prison of Ice (Anya);
    Estimated Time: 3-4 hours
    Classic Rush 15$ No quests
    Assassin and Druid are not available
    1-60 20$ Normal, Nightmare, Act 5 Hard difficulty unlocked;
    Estimated Time: 4-5 hours
    1-70 25$ Same as above; Estimated Time: 5-6 hours
    1-80 36$ Same as above; Estimated Time: 1 day
    1-85 36$ Same as above; Estimated Time: 1-2 days
    1-90 45$ Same as above; Estimated Time: 1-2 days
    1-91 52$ All important quests; Estimated Time: 1-2 days
    1-92 67$ All important quests; Estimated Time: 1 days
    1-93 90$ All important quests; Estimated Time: 2-4 days
    1-94 120$ All important quests; Estimated Time: 3-4 days
    1-95 195$ All important quests; Estimated Time: 4-7 days
    1-96 330$ All important quests; Estimated Time: 7-10 days
    1-97 555$ All important quests; 10-14 days
    1-98 975$ All important quests; 14-18 days
    1-99 1800$ All important quests; Estimated Time: 25-30 days
    Hardcore leveling ---- ----
    1-60 HC 27$ Normal, Nightmare, Hard difficulty completed
    Estimated Time: 1 day
    1-70 HC 36$ Same as above; Estimated Time: 1 day
    1-80 HC 47$ Same as above; Estimated Time: 1 day
    1-85 HC 65$ Same as above; Estimated Time: 1-2 days
    1-90 HC 79$ Same as above; Estimated Time: 2 days
    1-90+ HC ask price

Build for the start of the ladder Price $ All Prices are only for the start of the ladder
    1-80 Starter Cold-Fire Sorceress build with Expensive Gear (Our team's recommendation) 450$ Text me to get a build link
    1-70 Starter Cold-Fire Sorceress build with Gear (Our team's recommendation) 110$ Text me to get a build link
    1-70 Starter Cold Sorceress build with Gear 110$ Text me to get a build link
    1-70 Starter Fire Sorceress build with Gear 110$ Text me to get a build link
    1-70 Starter FoH Paladin build with Gear 120$ Text me to get a build link
    1-70 Starter Hammerdin Paladin build with Gear 120$ Text me to get a build link
    1-70 Starter Trap Assasin build with Gear 110$ Text me to get a build link
    1-70 Starter Javazon Amazon build with Gear 120$ Text me to get a build link
    1-70 Starter Tornado&Hurican Druid build with Gear 110$ Text me to get a build link
    1-70 Bone spear Necromancer build with Gear 110$ Text me to get a build link
    1-70 Support or WarCry Barbarian build with Gear 115$ Text me to get a build link
    Any custom build ask price
    Mercenary build 35-200$ Ask me about the price please

Boss Price $ Notes
    Hell Act 5 Ancients 7$ Important quest
    Diablo Clone 7$ The clone should be ready to kill. It must be possible to join your game
    Hell Act 1 Andariel x10 runs 3.5$ Andariel is a great source to farm many useful Unique and Set Items
    Hell Act 3 Mephisto x10 runs 3.5$ Mephisto is a great source for Unique and Set Items. This is especially useful to transition from early-game to mid/late-game. Finally, he is the only monster to drop the Charged Essence of Hatred, 1 of 4 Essences required to create the Token of Absolution which allows you to respec your Character.
    Hell Act 4 Chaos Sanctuary Diablo x10 runs 6$ The Chaos Sanctuary is a great source for everything in the game including Experience, Runes, Bases, Set and Unique Items. You can get Burning Essence of Terror which is 1 of the 4 Essences required to make a Token of Absolution to respec your Character
    Hell Act 5 Baal x10 runs 6$ Worldstone Keep and Baal are fantastic to farm for Experience, Runes, Bases, Set and Unique Items. The Worldstone Keep is an Area Level (alvl) 85 zone. Elite Packs in this area can drop every Set and Unique item in the game, making them incredibly valuable to farm.
    Hell Act 5 Nihlathak x10 runs 3.5$ Nihlathak is the only monster that can drop Key of Destruction. Nihlathak is capable of dropping every single item in the game (set/uniq) and Grand Charm with a sufficient item Level to get the +41-45 to Life Affix.
    Hell Act 1 Countess x10 runs 3.5$ In addition to Runes, The Countess is the only source of the Key of Terror.
    Hell Act 2 Summoner x10 runs 3.5$ Key of Hate drops from The Summoner which is required to farm the Hellfire Torch;
    8-9 Super-Chests which have increased chances of item drops;
    High chance of
    Runes from Specters
    Hell Act 1 Pit x10 runs 3.5$ Area Level (alvl) 85 zone in Diablo 2 Resurrected. Elite Packs in this area can drop every Set and Unique item in the game, making them incredibly valuable to farm. Up to Zod rune.
    Hell Act 2 Stony Tob x10 runs 4$ Area Level (alvl) 85 zone in Diablo 2 Resurrected. Elite Packs in this area can drop every Set and Unique item in the game, making them incredibly valuable to farm. Up to Zod rune.
    Hell Act 2 Ancient Tunnels x10 runs 4$ Area Level (alvl) 85 zone in Diablo 2 Resurrected. Elite Packs in this area can drop every Set and Unique item in the game, making them incredibly valuable to farm. Up to Zod rune.
    Pindleskin & Eldritch & Shenk 3$ Due to their high Monster Level and the third-highest Treasure Class (TC) they can drop nearly every useful item in the game, and up to Zod Rune.
    Hell Cows x10 runs 5$ With an Area Level of 81, most of the sought after Base Items for Runewords can be farmed such as Monarchs, Berserker Axes, Threshers, and much more.
    Custom Boss ask price

Service Price $ Requirements & Notes
    Gearing ask price We can find almost any gear for you
    Hourly Driving 5$ per hour
    All Waypoints Unlocked 5$

The best way to contact us: DISCORD - Hagaku.team#9655 | ID 999477093991723110
    Second way: Forum Chat or Skype: live:.cid.34d6d98f3f2f2b3f
    We never add you first
    Last edited by Hagaku-team; 11-18-2023 at 02:55 PM. Reason: new prices
    DISCORD - hagaku.team (without #9655) | ID 999477093991723110

[Hagaku.team] ⭐d2jsp FG ⭐New Ladder PC/PS5⛩️Leveling Gearing Rush SC/HC⛩️ Stream 🔥
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Below you can read the feedbacks from our dear clients. Thank you all for your kind words!

Originally Posted by SoullessH View Post
    OK here i am with a more detailed feedback on my 2nd order with them within 2 days,

Long story short, this team(personally the guy that has the bad luck to always attend me and is bombarded with tons of question) spent 12 straight hours on stream making a build from 0 from litle to no indications from a person who has close to NO idea how the game works and let me tell you, they NAILED IT.

The conversation began with him asking if everything was ok with the first character they premade for me,asking if i was in need of anything else or make any change on the current build to feel more comfortable about it(tell me who the fuck does that). I casually had some more "gaming budget" and thought to myself that i wanted another build made by this guy, but with me not knowing well the builds or how to make them properly the only thing i could have told him was "i want something that for 150€ can do boss carry services and me not needing to do complex math calculus about the modifiers".

The response was "give me 5 minutes", and this marvellous person came up with 3 or 4 different builds explaining me exactly what they do, what budget they require, and his personal recommendation which after a while i accepted more than happily.

Today at 9 or 10am he wrote me telling if he should start doing it and after discusing all details this man spent 12 straight hours without interrupting his stream making it from 0 showing me everything and ofc testing it before saying "its done".

The results are...something i didnt expect it would happen:

-Cortex witnessed by maven done with no problem
    -Exarch DIDNT PHASE
    -Eater phased with a rough 1%hp because im still getting the catch of the build.
    -corrupted t16 maps are a JOKE.

I Cant recommend them enough.
    Originally Posted by SoullessH View Post
    Worked and am working with them and the only thing i can said its that they are amazing, leveling, gear, currency all at a wonderful price that someone could very hardly match if they were to. Very pleased with doing business with them and will for sure continue doing so.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feel free to contact us and pre-order lvling from the first minute of the next ladder

Ladder Season Three Launch Timing:

North America
    February 16, 5:00 p.m. PST

Europe
    February 17, 2:00 a.m. CET

Asia
    February 17, 10:00 a.m. KST