d2reveal maphack, easy to use, free trial menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

chriske's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

d2reveal maphack, easy to use, free trial

What started as a fun project to provide people access to a webserver where the maps are located for mapassist turned out in a pretty big maphack project and a overloaded server. With now more then 6 servers around the world always serving you a fast loading map for d2r and over 1000+ members in discord and still growing giving out free slots daily i made the next step and start a website.

Visit d2reveal.tech and start a free trial today.

The maphack is based of mapasist. You can compile it yourself if you like. Sources are in the readme.txt. You can get a free slot on discord or pay for a slot so you can use my servers around the world to fetch the maps from.

MapAssist Free Source and builds: GitHub - OneXDeveloper/MapAssist: D2R MapHack

I have a pre compiled maphack available with the following features:

- arrow where to go on the map
    - enemies on the map
    - elites and unique monsters on the map
    - zoom in and out
    - superchests
    - Dropped items log
    - Show played buffs and debuffs

Visit d2reveal.tech and test it out free of charge today.

Join our Discord

This project is based off mapassist. You buy access to my mapservers around the world.

MapAssist Free Source and builds: GitHub - OneXDeveloper/MapAssist: D2R MapHack
    Last edited by CreativeXtent; 12-10-2021 at 07:20 AM.

d2reveal maphack, easy to use, free trial
    Rushme123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guy is stealing our maphack which is free and open source and charging you to use it. Join our discord instead at GitHub - OneXDeveloper/MapAssist: D2R MapHack

Any time someone mentions this he is deleting his threads and banning people in his discord etc.

Why can't you just properly credit us dude? We'd leave you alone if you were more up front about where you're getting the program.

OneXDeveloper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure why anyone would pay for something that is free. Join our discord to get setup with the completely free version that he is ripping off. Map Assist Support

eternity666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rushme123 View Post
    Guy is stealing our maphack which is free and open source and charging you to use it. Join our discord instead at GitHub - OneXDeveloper/MapAssist: D2R MapHack

Any time someone mentions this he is deleting his threads and banning people in his discord etc.

Why can't you just properly credit us dude? We'd leave you alone if you were more up front about where you're getting the program.
    can you setup server for us to call api files from then? he is providing a service you're not providing then. i see people selling botty which is opensource online mode configuration for 750fg. I went to github and is too many steps to set this up, i have to create server dock not know how or where to get 1.13 files for this to work with is confusing using github source. D2reveal make easy.
    Last edited by eternity666; 10-31-2023 at 11:15 PM.

Rushme123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eternity666 View Post
    can you setup server for us to call api files from then? he is providing a service you're not providing then. i see people selling botty which is opensource online mode configuration for 750fg. I went to github and is too many steps to set this up, i have to create server dock not know how or where to get 1.13 files for this to work with is confusing using github source. D2reveal make easy.
    The issue is not him providing and charging for the server. The issue we have is that he does not properly credit us and is not up front about the fact that he has nothing to do with the project. If he just charged for access to his endpoint and linked to our download, we wouldn't care. He intentionally misrepresents this as a separate project by calling it D2Reveal and the only place he links to us is in his readme.txt in the download he provides (which is not safe btw because you're trusting that he didn't add any extra code). He also bans anyone that mentions our project in his discord.

Finally, our new version removes the need for a separate MapApi process and greatly simplifies setup. All you need is a D2LoD 1.13c install and just run our program. There are tons of places to get those installs easily and free. In any case, we removed support for remote endpoint access, so this dipshit here will no longer be able to provide you all the updates and bugfixes we are constantly working on.