242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by d2rmaphack View Post
    How is it 'literally the maphack' im selling when this project existed before MapAssist, is written in a completely different language and had most features MapAssist added before they did? You can use a public maphack all you want but no need to spread lies. This is far easier to use and setup and you get lifetime support using it.

Hmm, don't pay for a maphack.. Kind of like how the original MapAssist had 150+ paying premium members because the people there wanted an external server. What happened to them? The owner disappeared with the money and essentially scammed everyone. Okay, now they don't charge for 'premium'.. but they do accept 'fg tips' and support staff are allowed to advertise bots for sale. I was in their discord and OneXDeveloper DM'd me asking for a free copy of my maphack and after I refused I was banned from the discord after clearly seeing it wasn't MapAssist because it had more features and looked completely different then MapAssist. They can sell maphacks, bots and accept tips but I can't be in their discord even though I never said a word?

It only takes blizzard 10 minutes to add MapAssist to warden which they might do when ladder hits and then what? Everyone is using the exact same binary in the exact same predictable setup. How much money did you save using a free hack when you have to buy the game again and lose hundreds of dollars of gear?

You know this is a real possibility. Will blizzard do it? It's debatable, sure, but if you understand anything about programming or anti-cheat you will agree theres more risk using a public cheat. Is a public fortnite cheat as safe as a private one? The answer is obvious to everyone. When this project started MapAssist was complete garbage and I did more work then 20+ contributers alone. After the first ban wave hits I'll still be here doing just fine.

Oh, and I just looked up your post history and you tried to crowd fund your wifes travel on a hacking forum in 2016 and made $20.. I can't believe I just wasted my time responding to you.
    1. Mapassist was before you started this selling thread and was free then and always have been.
    2. The premium support was a donation and you just got to use the server. Discord shutdown the server and blizz served papers to okaygo. Nothing was scammed. And even now on the new discord, it is free and has the "same" and more features your updates keep doing. Hem.
    3. This depends on how warden will be deployed and what it looks for. "Your" maphack does not mean its safe either. Its just mapassist with your label so...
    4. blizz may or may not give a crap about the maphack. historically they rarely care with it comes to d2. Just the fact you can use old builds to play d2r, it doesn't seem like they use many checks of any sort.
    5. ok... so you found me trying to fund my wifes travel years ago. and then tried to make fun if it. you are truly a deplorable person. If you wanted to know. most donations came by hand in cash from my local area. and we funded it + more to help others.
    i really do hope your attitude is realized and people ignore your scam ass sale.

This is the free D2 Map Assist.

Discord here: Map Assist Support
    Latest Stable release here: Release latest · OneXDeveloper/MapAssist · GitHub
    Last edited by CreativeXtent; 12-08-2021 at 10:13 AM.

Selling simple maphack (External & Safe Online)
    d2rmaphack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) You're wrong and have no idea on the history of MapAssist. I worked with the developer who eventually leaked the code/offsets to find seeds from D2RAssist/DogshitMH and other variants, which then caused that developer to release it on github in the blizzhackers discord after he saw it was made public. It eventually gathered enough contributors to create MapAssist. My maphack was already working and available before this point but it was kept fully private. The only other 'public' option was herifas paid maphack and he scammed people too.

2) You don't 'donate' to purchase a product. People paid money because they wanted an easier to use maphack that they didn't have to compile or rely on local servers and copies of d2 to use it. If you purchase something and they disappear a month later without a refund then you were scammed. You can sugarcoat it all you want as a donation but people 'donated' to purchase a product that was failed to be delivered.

3) Again, this is NOT MapAssist. I understand you're not a programmer and probably have no idea how a maphack works but you need to understand that 2 programs can both reveal maps without being the same program. Is an android phone an iphone? They are both phones running an operating system but they are NOT the same thing. There is not a single line of identical code in my maphack compared to mapassist. You're making assumptions that my maphack is less safe when you've never used it or seen the code.

4) What are you even talking about? Old builds? Of course you can swap out an old .exe for a limited time. Do you not realize when an update hits there are still people online and playing all day until they close the game? The game doesn't shut down and go into maintenance everytime a minor patch comes out. You're comparing the history of a 20 year old game to one that was released 4 months ago. Why would they put effort into developing anti-cheat for a game that has received only a couple bug fixes in the past 11 years? Do you not realize warden has evolved since then?

5) You can complain about my 'attitude' yet you're allowed to make baseless claims and call my project a scam? You can lie twice now and say I'm reselling mapassist when you have no proof? Why? Because you want everything in life for free? Free travel, free maphacks.. okay. If don't want to pay just move on. Just like the hundreds who paid for premium, there are lots of customers enjoying a better and safer product that are well aware of mapassist. If it's not the product for YOU it doesn't mean it's not the product for someone else that can afford it.

Again, I appreciate the free bumps but you're making yourself look like a fool. It's funny how you're calling this project a scam when it's the only one that's delivered exactly whats displayed in the thread. Herifa and MapAssist both scammed hundreds of people and you've made it clear which side you're on. I won't respond to you any further.
    Last edited by d2rmaphack; 12-08-2021 at 03:08 PM.

CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry if i came off a bit harsh and i am sick.

lets do this. Send me a PM with any kind of proof this is not map assist and we can reopen this up.
    Last edited by CreativeXtent; 12-08-2021 at 05:14 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456