🔥Diablo II: Resurrected BOT 🔥 G.I.D Packet Injection Bot ✅ Warden Bypass ✅ #1 Bot menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    HwtChirino's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wtf everyone on this thread only has 1 reputation.

🔥Diablo II: Resurrected BOT 🔥 G.I.D Packet Injection Bot ✅ Warden Bypass ✅ #1 Bot
  2. Thanks thejm (1 members gave Thanks to HwtChirino for this useful post)
    ramiia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am interested in buying a subscription but my problem is Blizzard bot detection... how safe are the user of this bot in percentile, i really do not want to risk my main account getting ban

Gestat2023's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ramiia View Post
    I am interested in buying a subscription but my problem is Blizzard bot detection... how safe are the user of this bot in percentile, i really do not want to risk my main account getting ban
    If you don't like to risk account don't hack. If you don't want to get your main account ban use another account for bot use only.

d2r-bot's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ramiia View Post
    Last ban wave was Oct 11, 2022.

You should never be botting on your main account. Always bot on an account you are willing to lose.

michaelr8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this bot better than d2r assist?

Gestat2023's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    D2R assist don't own a bot. They use GID they just call it D2Rekt. They buy bulk keys from GID to make it look like a life time key. Their customers service is crap if you ask on their discord good luck getting a reply. Maybe ban you out. I feel bad for people still there I still see their discord people asking help and man it's sad.

cro_magnon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i will give it ago. since its still being updated and very well vouched. i just got scammed by another group. d2rekt is horrible, so many fake websites, then you cant even login. they literally its a scam you try to login you cant. i just paid for a key and never got a key now i cant even login from the email they gave me. its a mess. i told my bank to put all payments from them on a blacklist. sorry just my experience why have 5 sites and not one work? that smells of a scam right there and make you do loops to even login.
    Last edited by cro_magnon; 03-22-2023 at 04:14 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cro_magnon View Post
    well i will give it ago. since its still being updated and very well vouched. i just got scammed by another group. d2rekt is horrible, so many fake websites, then you cant even login. they literally its a scam you try to login you cant. i just paid for a key and never got a key now i cant even login from the email they gave me. its a mess. i told my bank to put all payments from them on a blacklist. sorry just my experience why have 5 sites and not one work? that smells of a scam right there and make you do loops to even login.
    Revamped owner HomHetHum (akaQuantumAnnealing) owns multiple domains, such as d2rassist, d2resurrekted and literally ANYTHING to do with JieGuan or features AIO Launcher is likely a scam. They are known under these websites and names (Yes, not all resellers are bad. But we've had plenty of ppl come from jieguan, revamped, *************, d2rassist, d2resurrekted that didn't get support or received non working keys)

Cantbeatemjoinem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried checking out the discord for example videos of the bot at work but when I joined there's only a channel called rules. Nothing else, is the discord no more?

Thanks G/R
    1/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cantbeatemjoinem View Post
    Tried checking out the discord for example videos of the bot at work but when I joined there's only a channel called rules. Nothing else, is the discord no more?
    You need to read all the rules on the first page. At the bottom of the rule page there is a react role, once you react to the roles you will gain access to the rest of the server.

RejestratorZarejestrowany's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there any free trial option to test out this soft?

Thanks G/R
    1/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RejestratorZarejestrowany View Post
    is there any free trial option to test out this soft?
    Sorry but unfortunately there is not a trial as the developer doesn't provide 1 day licenses.

BigTasty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any accounts that were using your bot that survived the last ban wave?

What percentage of people using your bot survived the last ban wave?

Does your bot spoof in the ram monitor so that warden gets a false positive?

This is like how the pixel bots are getting banned because otherwise there would be almost no other way to detect them using random clicks and random delays. It would probably be really easy to fix that if you had access to the open source code and if you knew what you were doing.

I am receiving information now that blizzard is simply banning people after doing a massive amount of runs. They are not even using bots or any third party software. It's possible that their detection methods are far more barbaric than I originally thought. It's also apparent that the ban waves are more frequent than I originally thought or maybe they are auto banning people using warden to detect an absurd amount of runs automatically.

Either way I wouldn't do more than 300 runs at a time to refrain from being banned on those grounds especially doing the same thing over and over again. I"ve been meaning to ask if this bot has a scheduler as well. I think more information should be available about at least what features it has and how it operates.
    Last edited by BigTasty; 04-28-2023 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BigTasty View Post
    Are there any accounts that were using your bot that survived the last ban wave?

What percentage of people using your bot survived the last ban wave?

Does your bot spoof in the ram monitor so that warden gets a false positive?

This is like how the pixel bots are getting banned because otherwise there would be almost no other way to detect them using random clicks and random delays. It would probably be really easy to fix that if you had access to the open source code and if you knew what you were doing.

I am receiving information now that blizzard is simply banning people after doing a massive amount of runs. They are not even using bots or any third party software. It's possible that their detection methods are far more barbaric than I originally thought. It's also apparent that the ban waves are more frequent than I originally thought or maybe they are auto banning people using warden to detect an absurd amount of runs automatically.

Either way I wouldn't do more than 300 runs at a time to refrain from being banned on those grounds especially doing the same thing over and over again. I"ve been meaning to ask if this bot has a scheduler as well. I think more information should be available about at least what features it has and how it operates.
    Last ban wave was Oct, 2022. Everyone that used it was banned due to detection. Since then, we have not had a detection but ppl still get banned base on their botting behavior and luck, but not mass ban wave yet.

Bot does not spoof anything, it uses a weak spot of win10 1909 or 2004 to hide in the process manager to avoid detection.

Blizz has been doing behavior bans for quite sometime so that isn't new. We recommend people avoid running the same stuff, so our program comes with run randomizer and break randomizer. Feel free to join our discord and ask questions in public chat.

BigTasty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks much. I will check it out.
    Last edited by BigTasty; 04-28-2023 at 01:41 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast