0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by POLaRAXa View Post
    Hey @aeon0 - I got errors in .py files when trying to run Trav with sorc. Everything else works super nice - Pindle / Eldrich (I cant really do Nih with my orb/fball Sorc so not doing these + somehow tele to Shenk is getting me stuck on the way so dropped this). Any idea what is the cause? Messages from chat in the screenshot - using latest 0.5.1 ver.
    Attachment 79737
    There is a typo in the param.ini on the release. Change "static=" to "static_field=". Also keep in mind that the sorc trav run is not very well refined. You better be tanky (or as tanky a sorc can be in trav...)

Botty - Free and Opensource Pixelbot
    POLaRAXa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aeon0 View Post
    There is a typo in the param.ini on the release. Change "static=" to "static_field=". Also keep in mind that the sorc trav run is not very well refined. You better be tanky (or as tanky a sorc can be in trav...)
    Hey @aeon0, thank you very much. Will test it today. I have also 2 kind requests / checkpoints:

1) Could you add, shopping for Jeweler's armors of the Whale, Jeweler's shields of the Whale & Jeweler's shields of Deflecting? Armors/shields can be any type, of course light weight preferred. Or if easier and I'd need to specify all types with screenshots, I would play around and gladly add that myself. I though think that with current compiled version I can't do that, no?

2) Will the diablo botting be added (saw that jobithu on github has forked this, havent tried it yet).

aeon0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @aeon0, thank you very much. Will test it today. I have also 2 kind requests / checkpoints:

1) Could you add, shopping for Jeweler's armors of the Whale, Jeweler's shields of the Whale & Jeweler's shields of Deflecting? Armors/shields can be any type, of course light weight preferred. Or if easier and I'd need to specify all types with screenshots, I would play around and gladly add that myself. I though think that with current compiled version I can't do that, no?

2) Will the diablo botting be added (saw that jobithu on github has forked this, havent tried it yet).
    Adding diablo (popping seals, doing the seal bosses, doing diablo. Not clearing everything) is currently worked on, but not quite ready yet.

You will have to use the source code on github to add features like this. The shopper stuff is mostly community-driven, I haven't done too much in that regard. Feel free to add stuff, that request has come up sometime before already. I'd suggest joining the discord to have an easier way for discussions / support / help. (Botty)

benoito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by byterj View Post
    Best solution for online:

For latest release, add this to custom.ini

[ui_roi]
    play_btn=0,0,1,1
    go_btn=427,613,213,67
    Some one manage to get it work online?

kekistan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by benoito View Post
    Some one manage to get it work online?
    Nope. Hoping someone can post a fix

Nikledonker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happened to me when I was closing/opening laptop lid or connecting HDMI. For a while resolution changes instead of being kept and this makes d2r window shift/resize. Somehow. Learning is "dont touch the screen"
    Ahh interesting. I'm using a desktop, but I think similarly to your issue - the fact that I've been shutting off my monitor when I run for longer periods is the culprit. I'm sure windows does something weird with the display drivers at some point which causes the issue.

kevin9131's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how to use online?

xtronz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the messages won't load in discord. This is a inauspicious start

donnyb54's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone again,

Had a few issues that I can't figure out - I'd be happy with advice on any of the items I'm about to list (thanks in advance).

The bot runs fine with the exception of these, which I believe is on my end with configurations. (All hot keys and etc. I believe are setup properly.)

Minor Issues:
    The bot does not pickup mana or life pots (it appears to indicate in the logs while it is running that it is looking for those items (mana/life/rejuv) to pickup, but does not pick them up or place them in the belt to use and does not go to Malah or any other vendor to purchase more)
    - I believe it might have to do with my inventory space (perhaps) - I have all my charms and other items in my inventory on the right side of the inventory and left the left most 5 columns of the inventory empty as I believe it was supposed to be setup - perhaps I have this backwards? I had noticed this while monitoring the bot - he eventually ran out of health potions and the belt was empty so he just stood around at shenk trying to take a health potion (and never did) for about 45 seconds before I shut down the bot to check the Params.

- Just as a double check (mentioned above) - should the items in my inventory (small charms, etc.) be on the right side and the left side be open inventory space (5 columns)?

-Another issue is that he does not cast Holy Shield. I have Holy Shield on the main weapon swap setup for F4 as indicated, but he does not cast it. He does cast the CTA on the weapon swap - but does not cast the holy shield on the main weapons (I'm a hammerdin - perhaps having the CTA configured is making this bot only read the rules in the first Mandatory Section and not the section for the paladins? Not sure)

Aside from those minor issues, everything appears to run great and appreciate the help of this forum greatly - I love this stuff!

eternity666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DoonCat View Post
    I HOPE YU ALL WILL BE BANNED FROM GAME. M FUKING LOOSERS. DISHONORABLE PIECES OF TURDS WITHOUT ANY WILL TO FIGHT AND DROP ITEMS BY PROPER WAY!!
    YOU DONT WANT TO SPEND TONS OF TIME FOR RUNS??DELETE FKN GAME AND DONT DESTROY ANOTHER LEGIT PLAYERS EXPERIENCE ALONG WITH MARKET BY USING THESE SHIT BOTS. THESE NOVA DAYS KIDDOS AND ADULTS ALSO ARE FKN SKILL-LESS CUNTS. IF YU LOVE GAME WITH BOTS PLAY OFFLINE WITH THEM OR STRAIGHT AWAY USE EDITOR. I as a legit player since its release in 2001 with LOD. ANd i did tons of runs mf , baal , diablo, cowruns, hrabine runs, andyruns. now in diablo 2 resurected 500 cowruns=nothing interesting, 501=rune vex. and pure satisfaction. Because You use Your hand muscles to attack, move and avoid attacks NOT a FKN ARTIFICIAL BOT without feelings. ANd this gives you a title of LEGIT PLAYER not LOOSER, RETARDED Knobhead who scraches his/her balls/pussy and watches BOT do all. I will always be frustrated with bots because always some mother fukker BRAT will dig for them and try use !!And last time: I WISH FOR ALL PPL WHO USE BOTS IN DIABLO OR ANY GAME WHERE IT IS PROHIBITED TO BE BANNED and in D2 CASE WHOLE BN ACCOUNT!!!!FOREVER!!!

holy shmokes dood chill its just a d2r bot innit a blessing to have these tools to automate whether in d2r or d4 i don't see the big deal as there are many d2r bots available.

i am surprised i read that

anyways warden is scanning for these bottie bitches they'll all be banned by ladder lolz
    Last edited by eternity666; 10-31-2023 at 10:45 PM.

stupidfogie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI, I'm having troubles getting the shoppy to work correctly. I can get it to go through pindle portal and back to town, it mouses over anya, but it won't click on anya, says error "cant find the trade btn. This should not happen. Continue..."

MthrFker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know the discord for this? I clicked on the link given by OP "Botty" takes me to DL page for disc...

phantasm0321's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the developers do great jobs on this

just wondering if the project is still running and the discord channel is still up for discussion

Kraken0811's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Botty questions

Originally Posted by aeon0 View Post
    GitHub - aeon0/botty: D2R Pixel Bot

Best pixel bot as we speak. Stable, lots of features, and the best thing about it: open source and free for you to adapt and extend however you like! Get your python skills dialed in

Builds:
    - Hammerdin (Tele + Walking)
    - Sorc
    - Warcry Barb (Tele + Walking)
    - Trapsin (Tele + Walking)
    - Its easy to implement new builds or adjust current ones.
    Bosses:
    - Pindle
    - Eldritch + Shenk
    - Travincal
    - Nihlathak
    Other Features:
    - Per Item pickit (no mod needed)
    - Auto pot + chicken / configurable belt management
    - Shopper for claws and gloves
    - Live discord messages about drops and statistics, gold stashing in all tabs

Join the Discord community: Botty

The discord link didn't work, I was unable to join. But my bot is having an issue with potions and keeps reverting back to original hotkeys after I change them and even tried to f8 save settings on botty. Any tips would be appreciated

Kraken0811's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having issues with botty. Keeps having issues with potions and reverting back to original hotkeys

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast