Botty - Free and Opensource Pixelbot menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 97
  1. #16
    byterj's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best solution for online:

    For latest release, add this to custom.ini

    [ui_roi]
    play_btn=0,0,1,1
    go_btn=427,613,213,67

    Botty - Free and Opensource Pixelbot
  2. #17
    aeon0's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    21
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trav implemented (only tele hidn for now):
    https://streamable.com/ijfnre
    Last edited by aeon0; 12-06-2021 at 04:35 PM.

  3. #18
    donnyb54's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all,

    I've had some issues getting my botty to run - I've tried this on both botty v0.4.4 and now just extracted the v5.0 and had the same results with different parameters. I am trying to run this on online and it's not running at all - I've read through this entire thread and tried the Aeon fixes in the game.ini file for v0.4.4 and that did not resolve the issue. I checked the v5.0 game.ini and some things have changed (as expected). I believe I'm configured properly otherwise. I've reviewed the requirements a few times with the settings and screen resolution. I'll attach the error botty v0.5.0 is giving me - any suggestions? (please and thank you)

    [2021-12-12 19:37:20,143] ERROR Could not find D2R logo at hero selection or template for ingame, shutting down
    [2021-12-12 19:37:20,143] ERROR The max score that could be found was: (57.1% confidence)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "main.py", line 139, in <module>
    File "main.py", line 111, in main
    File "screen.py", line 69, in __init__
    RuntimeError: Could not determine window offset. Please make sure you have the D2R window focused and that you are on the hero selection screen when pressing f11

  4. #19
    aeon0's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    21
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by donnyb54 View Post
    Hello all,

    I've had some issues getting my botty to run - I've tried this on both botty v0.4.4 and now just extracted the v5.0 and had the same results with different parameters. I am trying to run this on online and it's not running at all - I've read through this entire thread and tried the Aeon fixes in the game.ini file for v0.4.4 and that did not resolve the issue. I checked the v5.0 game.ini and some things have changed (as expected). I believe I'm configured properly otherwise. I've reviewed the requirements a few times with the settings and screen resolution. I'll attach the error botty v0.5.0 is giving me - any suggestions? (please and thank you)

    [2021-12-12 19:37:20,143] ERROR Could not find D2R logo at hero selection or template for ingame, shutting down
    [2021-12-12 19:37:20,143] ERROR The max score that could be found was: (57.1% confidence)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "main.py", line 139, in <module>
    File "main.py", line 111, in main
    File "screen.py", line 69, in __init__
    RuntimeError: Could not determine window offset. Please make sure you have the D2R window focused and that you are on the hero selection screen when pressing f11
    I assume you have done auto settings and d2r is in 720p. Otherwise, this error suggests botty does not see your d2r window or you are not on the hero selection screen. Either it is covered by some other window or you have the wrong "monitor" set in your configs.

  5. #20
    donnyb54's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the quick response Aeon,

    I have used your suggestions and it appears to run fine (I had it set to 1080p and it was set on my second monitor to run - changed both of those and it ran). The only issue I have now is that it does not activate my Holy Shield, War cries from the CTA, and it does not purchase potions from Malah. If I manually purchase the health potions, it will use them during engages. Do you have a users guide/configuration for how the Hammerdin should be setup (hot keys, etc.) to run this properly? I've been using this guide so far, which is getting more and more outdated - but it does not provide the hot keys or anything else; Simple Pixelbot for Diablo 2 Resurrected written in python and opencv

    Appreciate your help, and great program

  6. #21
    aeon0's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    21
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by donnyb54 View Post
    Thank you for the quick response Aeon,

    I have used your suggestions and it appears to run fine (I had it set to 1080p and it was set on my second monitor to run - changed both of those and it ran). The only issue I have now is that it does not activate my Holy Shield, War cries from the CTA, and it does not purchase potions from Malah. If I manually purchase the health potions, it will use them during engages. Do you have a users guide/configuration for how the Hammerdin should be setup (hot keys, etc.) to run this properly? I've been using this guide so far, which is getting more and more outdated - but it does not provide the hot keys or anything else; Simple Pixelbot for Diablo 2 Resurrected written in python and opencv

    Appreciate your help, and great program
    Please follow the official github repo to always be uptodate: GitHub - aeon0/botty: D2R Pixel Bot

    Regarding your issues: 1) You should not have to manually change any graphic settings, auto settings (f9) should take care of that for you 2) Make sure all your hotkeys are set properly in params.ini

  7. Thanks donnyb54, toadskin (2 members gave Thanks to aeon0 for this useful post)
  8. #22
    Raumli's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    7
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having an issue in which it'll start the run, head over to Larzuk, and then sit there and say it got stuck, and restart - rinse, repeat indefinitely. Any suggestions as to what settings I need to change for this?

  9. #23
    aeon0's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    21
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can find help for setup in the discord channel: Botty

    Sounds like your town portal hotkey is not set properly.

  10. #24
    kielon12's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    137
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by byterj View Post
    Best solution for online:

    For latest release, add this to custom.ini

    [ui_roi]
    play_btn=0,0,1,1
    go_btn=427,613,213,67
    doesnt work for me.still dont want go online, any idea what to do ?

  11. #25
    kekistan's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kielon12 View Post
    doesnt work for me.still dont want go online, any idea what to do ?
    not working for me either.

    really looking to getting this online if anyone can help and needs anything lmk

  12. #26
    donnyb54's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm running into a few issues - the bot appears to work quite well and has no issues moving around and going to designated 'run' locations and casting. However, it does not do the prebuffs (CTA/Holy Shield) - and the second it joins/enters a game it uses the potions in column 2 and 4 immediately before he even begins to run around and begin the run (standing still in the spawn it takes the pots and than starts running around town). I've fiddled with the params only slightly, alternately with 0 and 1, and then switching it back in some cases, but I can't seem to get it to run with prebuffs and taking the potions properly. I do have GeForce - but that doesn't 'appear' to be the problem. I've also set the params to match the Online/Offline parameters so that it will run Online (actually tried to just remove the offline settings so that it would skip a line, but it wouldn't run when I did that). Any suggestions? I feel like I'm so close to getting this to work and trying not to get on here unless I hit an absolute dead end, like this.

    Thanks in advance

  13. #27
    aeon0's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    21
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The use of potions is normal. If you set e.g. 2 columns of rejuv and 1 for health and mana each, it will free up the columns for the rejuv potions. The fact that you have the wrong potions in your belt suggests that you did not set your "show belt" hotkey properly and botty thinks she needs to pick up more pots.

    You should never remove any settings from the .ini file as this will throw python errors otherwise.

    Again, make sure your prebuff settings are all correct. Holy Shield hotkey is set properly and cta_available=1 as well has the skill hotkeys for cta prebuff.

  14. Thanks donnyb54 (1 members gave Thanks to aeon0 for this useful post)
  15. #28
    POLaRAXa's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @aeon0 - I got errors in .py files when trying to run Trav with sorc. Everything else works super nice - Pindle / Eldrich (I cant really do Nih with my orb/fball Sorc so not doing these + somehow tele to Shenk is getting me stuck on the way so dropped this). Any idea what is the cause? Messages from chat in the screenshot - using latest 0.5.1 ver.
    Trav.jpg

  16. #29
    Nikledonker's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent stuff here. I've noticed that after running for a long period of time, the D2R application will start to become "off". Essentially the visuals of everything in the window will be like X-100 and Y+100 compared to where the actual objects are. For example - hovering your mouse over "Save And Exit" will highlight the "Options" button instead. This persists until the application is restarted (this obviously completely breaks the bot). I was wondering if anyone else has seen this issue or if it has something to do with my configuration alone.

  17. #30
    POLaRAXa's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nikledonker View Post
    Excellent stuff here. I've noticed that after running for a long period of time, the D2R application will start to become "off". Essentially the visuals of everything in the window will be like X-100 and Y+100 compared to where the actual objects are. For example - hovering your mouse over "Save And Exit" will highlight the "Options" button instead. This persists until the application is restarted (this obviously completely breaks the bot). I was wondering if anyone else has seen this issue or if it has something to do with my configuration alone.
    Happened to me when I was closing/opening laptop lid or connecting HDMI. For a while resolution changes instead of being kept and this makes d2r window shift/resize. Somehow. Learning is "dont touch the screen"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. thought for free and i mean free CD key
    By xdarkghostx in forum WoW Scam Prevention
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 08:27 PM
  2. [Mac]Bypass firewalls to play WoW or anything else free and legally :)
    By lag in forum World of Warcraft Bots and Programs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 04:15 AM
  3. TVU Player. TV on your PC Live, Free and ~200 channels !
    By Wheeze201 in forum Community Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 05:58 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 05:34 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 09:23 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2024 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search