[Free] Solana NFT Signals menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

lukey372's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Free] Solana NFT Signals

1. Portals Genesis Citizens Cards
    FP: 3.95 SOL
    Supply: 10k
    Listed: 204
    Listed %: ~2%
    Target Entry: <3.8 SOL
    Target Exit: 5+ SOL

Introduction: For those that are new to the space, Portals was one of SOLs biggest and most successful projects. At one point, everyone wanted a portal but people were priced out - which led to the team releasing Portals Citizen Cards - an inexpensive way to enter the ecosystem. Portals Citizen Cards are a collection of 10k NFTs that provide holders with their own unique pods in the Portals Metaverse. A pod is your own space where you can invite people over, voice chat, display your NFTs and collectibles, and arrange your room.

Both collections performed well, but as more and more metaverse projects came out, just as with every other meta, the excitement died and the public realised that all metaverse projects will take a long time to develop. As everything moves quick in the SOL space, prices of metaverse related projects began to dump. The team never stopped building - and is still one of the most successful teams in the space out there.

However, today I'm not going to try and convince you to buy into this project for anything "metaverse" related. The metaverse meta is practically dead at the moment, and it will be a while before it comes back. However, there is one key reason I'm buying into this project (NFA, DYOR)

Why I'm buying

PFP Project

You will be able to trade your Genesis Card for a new NFT that will be part of the Portals PFP project (undisclosed date) The new project will have all the same benefits as the Genesis Cards, and more.

I'd love to provide more info on the PFP project that was announced a month ago, but the team has not released more details. However, rumour (or perhaps inside info?) has it that the team will be releasing greater details soon, which is likely to cause the FP to increase.

Don't get me wrong, I think the project will dump as soon as hype dies down; however, I believe the next few announcements (given the low listings) could see a pump.

I'm looking to cop a few and then start exiting as it hits the 5 SOL range.

Portals Genesis Citizen Cards

2. Team Akeo
    FP: 1.58 SOL
    Supply: 2,222k
    Listed: 104
    Listed %: ~4.6%
    Target Entry: <2 SOL
    Target Exit: 4-5+ SOL

Team Akeo develops tools that use artificial intelligence to provide unique information about the NFT market to their holders. We are providing an all in one suite which includes: On-chain sniper, portfolio management, Rug-Wallet Alert + more. NFT holders have exclusive access to our current and future tools.

What is in development and set for release:

1️⃣. Portfolio Management Tool
    2️⃣. Rug Detector with Discord DM
    3️⃣. AI / Market Analsis this will use past data to predict future data as well: Having things like "buy opportunities" and "sell opportunities" showing our holders trends like support, resistance and selling walls. As well as identification of macro and micro-economic trends.
    4️⃣ On-chain Sniper bot
    5️⃣ Cloud Based minting bot for LaunchmyNFT + Magiceden.

Team Akeo

[Free] Solana NFT Signals