• Blizzcon 2021 Live Thread

Blizzconline 2021 Live Thread

Arcade Collection

Old Blizzard titles available in a new arcade collection. Lost Vikings 1, Rock & Roll Racing, and Blackthorne.

Chains of Domination

WoW's 9.1 patch. Anduin controlled by the Jailor killed the leader of the Kyrian covenant obtaining 1 of 4 keys.

- New 10 man raid
    - New flying mounts
    - All mounts work in Maw
    - New Raid Sanctum of Domination
    - New bosses include The Tarragrue, The Eye of the Jailer, Kel'Thuzad, and Sylvanas Windrunner

Megadungeons will return in Shadowlands, with Patch 9.1: Chains of Domination featuring an 8 boss Broker Trading City themed Megadungeon. It will start as Mythic only, without a Mythic+ version, similar to Operation: Mechagon.

- Heist section - chase a broker who stole an artifact through portals
    - Infinite Pirate Dragon Boss
    - Rewards include broker pets and mounts - worm pet used by brokers as a currency
    - Broker disc mount
    - Broker themed weapons
    - New Mega Dungeon - Broker Trading City
    - New brokers
    - Mythic only
    - 8 bosses
    - Broker assassins and guards
    - Heist section - chase a broker who stole an artifact through portals
    - Infinite Pirate Dragon Boss
    - Rewards include broker pets and mounts - worm pet used by brokers as a currency
    - Broker disc mount
    - Broker themed weapons

TBC Classic

Are we prepared this time?

- Character's choose TBC or Classic for their future. (Possibly no char copying)

Do I need to purchase Burning Crusade Classic to play it?
    No. Access to Burning Crusade Classic is included in and available to all players with an active World of Warcraft subscription—no additional purchase required.

Will I be able to level up blood elf or draenei characters in advance?
    Yes. Sometime before Burning Crusade Classic is released, the game client will be updated, and players who wish to level up a blood elf and draenei character up to level 60 can do so without restrictions.

I have never played WoW Classic but I'm interested in Burning Crusade Classic. How can I join my friends?
    If you don’t have characters ready for the journey beyond the Dark Portal and are interested in adventuring in Outland with your friends, we will offer an optional Level-58 Character Boost service closer to the launch of Burning Crusade Classic.

This boost will not be usable on Classic Era realms or on the new blood elf or draenei races; in addition, players will be limited to boosting only one character per World of Warcraft account. Further details, including details around pricing and availability, will be announced at a later date.

Will Burning Crusade Classic support value-added services like Character Transfers?
    Yes. Like in WoW Classic before it, Burning Crusade Classic will offer the Character Transfer service. We have no plans at this time to offer new services, but keep an eye on https://worldofwarcraft.com/news for future updates

What will happen to my character if I choose to transfer it to an Era realm?
    Characters transferred to an Era realm will not be able to progress past the Shadows of the Necropolis content update. They will not be able to level up past level 60, go to Outland, play as Blood elves or Draenei, or otherwise access any features available to players on Burning Crusade Classic Progression realms.
    Can I transfer my character from a Progression Realm to an Era realm?
    No. Once the decision is made to leave a character on a Progression realm, you can no longer bring that character back to an Era realm. Choose wisely!

Can I keep my character in an Era realm and a Progression realm at the same time?
    Yes. We’re introducing a new character ‘clone’ service. You may purchase this service only once per WoW character. Once you do, that hero will be allowed to venture forth into Burning Crusade Classic while their copy continues their original adventure on a Classic Era realm. Please note that it is not possible to unlock a single WoW Classic character across multiple Era realms in this way.

- Considering PR over Arena teams

- Seal of Blood will be both factions

-

Forged in the Barrens

New Hearthstone expansion picture above and mode called Mercenaries which seems to be Slay the Spire?

Diablo 4 & Diablo 2 remastered.

New rogue class will be available in Diablo 4
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Blizzcon 2021 Live Thread started by Kenneth View original post