• Smitten's End of 2016 Giveaway -- Scarab Lord / R1 Warlock & Amazon Giftcard

I'll keep this short and sweet since it'll likely be my last giveaway, so I wanted to make it a good one.

The Prizes:

I'm giving away one of personal WoW accounts (US Region) which has a Scarab Lord & Rank 1 Warlock. Level 110, 863 item level. It also has full T3 and some Naxx40 weapons. Not much else. No other characters on the account.

I'm also giving away a $50 Amazon Giftcard to the runner up.

To Enter:

Reply to this thread with why Horde is or is not the best faction. One entry (post) per person or you'll be disqualified.

Terms:

Entries end at 11:59PM on the 31st of December, 2016 (AEST).

Winners will be announced within 48 hours after.

Winners will be picked via random.org based on post number.

Have fun & good luck!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Smitten's End of 2016 Giveaway -- Scarab Lord / R1 Warlock & Amazon Giftcard started by Smitten View original post
    Comments 168 Comments
      zision -
      The Horde as we have one of the most unique character in wow's history. Thrall .
      Superzozo -
      Horse is not the best faction because I am a huge fan of the Jaina X Arthas romance <3
      Relican -
      Trolls are on the horde. Trolls don't stand upright. You know who else didn't stand upright? The hunchback of Notre Dame. I loved that movie as a kid. That's why Horde is the best.
      Semord85 -
      Horde is not the best because all of the races are ugly compared to alliance.
      temp123 -
      Horde is life.. Horde is family (despite few conflicts or going left or right from things that matters) There is nothing but Horde. Always was always will be.. Horde values completed me.. Forever! (Thank you for listening, and good luck everyone) Happy holidays!
      Horde is the best because all competent high-end raiding guilds are horde! And currently so are a lot of high-end pvpers!
      Sneakerhead01 -
      Horde gets all the bitches to take their panties off.
      grimmeged -
      Horde is clearly the best faction because their lore is amazing, and Alliance are so whiney.

On a different note, I will literally kill for this account!!

Thank you for contributing, and merry christmas to everyone
      Tinyfin -
      Wow! Crazy giveaway. Horde is the best in my opinion due to the lore behind most of the races. Don't get me wrong, alliance has some great lore as well but nothing fascinates me more than reading about the Sin'dorei, Forsaken, Trolls and so on. It's a huge reason why I'm playing the game currently as well, being on a roleplaying server.
      gippy -
      Wow, amazing giveaway!

Horde is the best because of taurens, clearly the master race of wow.
      iMigu -
      awesome giveaway, fingers crossed!

horde is best faction cos... its op over alliance.. look at the pve & pvp ranks
      BUBBABUNCH -
      Whordes is ugly.
      Loque -
      Horde is the best faction because their racial's are boss!
      craneyy -
      Horde is the best (in pvp) because of the racial nerf of human. Orcs ftw!
      warbarbie -
      horde is best because our taurens can scratch their bum and our /moo have sound
      Horde is not best because they are always think as a warrior , they think about war always. That's why they lose in key moments for future of horde
      cor3 -
      That's Incredible nice giveaway @Smitten. Always have been, always will be Horde. This is strictly a lore reason for me, as the history behind the races of the Horde is a gigantic story of people being kicked around and having to struggle to actually survive. Happy Xmas People !
      aiTMaster -
      Holy Crap, an Scarab Lord and full t3 ?
      Holy moly!

I wish everyone good luck & a nice Christmas!
      varks -
      Horde is the best, because why would you not want to be a cow person. There is no race that is better.
      DarkDasher -
      All the alliance races look human(most are just smaller versions) id prefer to play something that fits the fantasy element of wow better.
      Also i prefer most of the building styles.
      (damn i lurk too much)