• Recent Site Downtime

We're very sorry for recent site down time without prior notice and any inconvenience it might have caused, including rank and permission problems. We had to install some critical updates that took more time than we've expected.

Site should be running smoothly, and as for now we don't expect any more downtime (bawx is currently down, but we're working on bringing it back as soon as possible)

For any users that are still having problems with their ranks or permissions, including not being able to access some sections - please post it i this thread, and if it won't be fixed within 24h, please use report button under your post.

If any of you would experience their thread or some of the trade feedback missing, please contact me or Parog directly through PM's, we'll address the issue as fast as possible.

Please do not post any threads nor questions regarding site downtime anywhere beside this thread, we'd also appreciate if all users will try to limit their post to actual bug reports, this way we'll be able to fix them faster.

Thank you for your patience and understanding
    OwnedCore Staff
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Recent Site Downtime started by HI5 View original post
    Comments 20 Comments
      frostygh -
      I can't acess elite exploits/guides?
      Cromon -
      My Thread Black Market Visualizer in WoW Bots & Programs section was deleted by putinlol. I've never heard of him as a staff member. Is he new? Could this be due to the updates you have installed or was there another reason the thread got deleted?
      HI5 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Cromon View Post
      My Thread Black Market Visualizer in WoW Bots & Programs section was deleted by putinlol. I've never heard of him as a staff member. Is he new? Could this be due to the updates you have installed or was there another reason the thread got deleted?
      It was before the updates (main reason we've had to install them without giving any prior notice), since there was security problem that enabled rank glitch, and in result some users got mod permissions.

Sending you PM in a moment regarding your thread.

For other users - please keep reporting access issues, we'll go through your permission ranks as soon as possible (atm we're busy with many other thing's, so please be patient)
      Gertrudes -
      the thread on the EWT - Easy WoW Toolbox in WoW Bots & Programs simply vanished
      Nesox -
      My MrFishIt thread was deleted by putinlol too
      Pari4h -
      I cannot access WoW Elite guides and exploits.
      Sklug -
      Lots of threads deleted... ReBot very popular thread also deleted.
      Bloomfalls -
      Lost my Elite rank.
      SKUZZI -
      Can't access elite
      wraithZX -
      Lost donator + elite visibility.
      HI5 -
      Quote Originally Posted by wraithZX View Post
      Lost donator + elite visibility.
      I wasn't able to find any information about your donator status, when and how much have you donated?
      wraithZX -
      Quote Originally Posted by HI5 View Post
      I wasn't able to find any information about your donator status, when and how much have you donated?
      It was aaaaaaaaages ago, back when things were still MMOwned. In my paypal history I have a payment for $15USD on the 4th May 2007. (Was it that long ago?!)
      Nekan -
      Hey. Ive contributor rank and cant see elite and other sections that I had access before
      HI5 -
      Quote Originally Posted by wraithZX View Post
      It was aaaaaaaaages ago, back when things were still MMOwned. In my paypal history I have a payment for $15USD on the 4th May 2007. (Was it that long ago?!)
      Then your Donator status should have expired in 2007, well you got 7 years of free donator status then xD
      kaldonir -
      I can't access elite even though I am contributor.
      jppgibbs -
      I upgraded to donator a few days ago and I still haven't received a rank change
      HI5 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jppgibbs View Post
      I upgraded to donator a few days ago and I still haven't received a rank change
      Only donator info I can see on your account expired 10 months ago, are you sure the payment got through?
      If yes, PM ket with all the payment info.
      MLT -
      Also can't seem to access elite, even though I'm a contributor.
      HI5 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Tonnu View Post
      Also can't seem to access elite, even though I'm a contributor.
      should be fixed now
      MLT -
      Quote Originally Posted by HI5 View Post
      should be fixed now
      Yep, all good. Thanks!