• Shroud of the Avatar Passes $3 Million Funding Milestone

Richard Garriot's Shroud of the Avatar passed the 3 million milestone today as it continues to be developed in the Portalarium studios located in Austin, TX. Shroud of the Avatar was announced back in March with it's successful Kickstarter campaign promising a game that is the "spiritual successor" to previous Garriot games such as Ultima 5,6,7 and the first MMORPG Ultima Online. The game promises possible industry changing features such as "Selective Multiplayer", a robust non-instanced player housing system, and a powerful story that player may care about written by Richard Garriot and Dragonlance author Tracy Hickman.
    Comments 4 Comments
      Deathyaw -
      Dont you mean 2 million milestone ?

Also Ket, would it be possible to change my Name color ?:S Its barely visible anymore on this forum melts so badly into the grey phpbb skin (perferably Purple
      Ket -
      Deathyaw, i'll see about fixing the comments section so our usernames stand out better.
      Sephiroth -
      Has anyone participated in this game yet ? I was interested in trying it out possibly, and was going to join up if we had some OC players.
      thehiddenshop -
      Fk YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Sephiroth come join me!