• Prison Break - Single Player RP

The MMOwned Emulation Expert group brings you:

Take part in a interactive adventure, based around breaking out of the renowned Stormwind Vaults. This single player version of World of Warcraft takes a basic concept and turns it into an epic RP experience. What are you waiting for? Try it out now!

[SPOILER] [/SPOILER]

Comes setup so it is literally a one click installation, includes:

-SQLserver
    -Core
    -Uncompiled Lua scripts

Requirements:
    -Windows
    -To be installed to C:\
    -A 3.3.5 WoW Client
    -.Net Framework 4.0 or higher (Found here: Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer))
    -C++ Visual Studio Redistrubutional package (Found here: Download details: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)) or C++ Visual Studio 2010.

Download:

Result :
    Number of files: 804
    Total uncompressed size: 269886121 bytes
    Total compressed size: 40747996 bytes
    Install program size: 40973670 bytes

Download Here: [Click Here]
    Mirror:
    Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie!

Credits:
    The MMOwned Emulator Developer team!

How To Install:
    Once the server has installed, go to C:\ and you will find a folder called 'MMOwned Prison Break'. Simple go into it, and start the MySQL server, then logon and world server.

Once that is done, change your world of warcraft realmlist to 'set realmlist localhost' and login using username: repack password: repack.

Common Issues:

'MySQL server is already running!' - If you get this error it means you already have a SQL server running for whatever reason, open task manager (ctrl alt delete), go to the processes tab and find mysqld.exe. End it, then try and start the SQL server again.

Missing MS2010.dll - You didn't get the C++ Redistribution Package, you can get it here: Download details: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)

Enjoy!

This article was originally published in forum thread: Prison Break - Single Player RP started by stoneharry View original post
    Comments 17 Comments
      Darkfear -
      Very nice stoneharry
      I saw it just a few minutes before on youtube before this post came up, and i love it!
      xUrbanx -
      WARNING SPOILERS!

[spoiler]Very interesting project, i liked how once you got your full guard suit you blended in. Although i feel as if it was too short, i did it in a matter of 20 minutes or so i think. I think it could have been a little more climatic breaking out of the prison, and killing the king as a level 5 was odd to me, but i understand what you going for. Also when you fight the first main guard after releasing everyone there should be some indication that they were suppose to die, i stood there for a little bit trying to tell if it was a bug or i'm suppose to go on my own from there on out. [/spoiler]

Overall i give it a 7/10

Zorek -
      Hey xUrbanx,

[spoiler] There's a spoiler function for a reason ^^ [/spoiler]

I really like the concept of this mod and it looks awesome. I'm gonna try it when I get home :]
      Kaidos -
      very cool. :P
      xUrbanx -
      Oh thanks Zorek, i didn't find it on the top options but it works lol.
      Falmaril -
      This is Epic!
      Tikki100 -
      Hey *looks at credits* I am missing >.<

But else good work as usual. Love the scripts done. All in all 5 smileys.

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
      millwalldoug -
      Ummm... Im having problem getting this to work, I can open the MySQL server and WorldServer, but the LogonServer closes as soon as I open it? Any tips?
      yuravazh -
      Was SO much fun! Too bad it lasted like 5 minutes

Edit: Btw, would any one know how to start of their own project? Because this looks like it could be a lot of fun. Some one should make a guide on how to make their own and how to make it public! Thanks in advance.
      stoneharry -
      Quote Originally Posted by millwalldoug View Post
      Ummm... Im having problem getting this to work, I can open the MySQL server and WorldServer, but the LogonServer closes as soon as I open it? Any tips?
      "I had same problem but I handled it. Go to "C:\MMOwned Prison Break\zworld\configs\logon.conf", open it in text editor and change RealmListPort = "3724" to RealmListPort = "3725" and ServerPort = "8093" to ServerPort = "8094". It works for me. Hope it help you. Cheers, Bugs."

A fix posted by Bugs, it's caused by the clashing of ports but I don't know what it is that clashes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by yuravazh View Post
      Was SO much fun! Too bad it lasted like 5 minutes

Edit: Btw, would any one know how to start of their own project? Because this looks like it could be a lot of fun. Some one should make a guide on how to make their own and how to make it public! Thanks in advance.
      The same way you make any custom content, you script it using C++ or Lua. This was completely done in Lua.

yuravazh -
      Quote Originally Posted by stoneharry View Post

"I had same problem but I handled it. Go to "C:\MMOwned Prison Break\zworld\configs\logon.conf", open it in text editor and change RealmListPort = "3724" to RealmListPort = "3725" and ServerPort = "8093" to ServerPort = "8094". It works for me. Hope it help you. Cheers, Bugs."

A fix posted by Bugs, it's caused by the clashing of ports but I don't know what it is that clashes with it.

The same way you make any custom content, you script it using C++ or Lua. This was completely done in Lua.

No model editing? And if you could point me to some beginner guides to c++ or lua, that would be cool. There is a c++ class in my school but sense I'm not a freshman I cant take the beginners course and they require some experience to sign up for said class.
      Kaiservolk3 -
      this is fun, its really cool cause latency is 1ms lol >_< .instant auto loot
      stoneharry -
      Quote Originally Posted by yuravazh View Post
      No model editing? And if you could point me to some beginner guides to c++ or lua, that would be cool. There is a c++ class in my school but sense I'm not a freshman I cant take the beginners course and they require some experience to sign up for said class.
      No model editing was used.

And, just google 'C++ Guide' or 'Lua Guide'. Generally 'Hello World' is what everyone starts off with. There's millions of guides on the basics, once you get past that take a look at the more advanced stuff. Example of stuff useful for ArcEmu is here: Sign In - ArcEmu
      millwalldoug -
      Sorry to be a pain, now I can get LogonServer to stay up, and it says "Succsess! Ready for connections" But when I try logging on it says Login Server Down or unable to connect, I have changed my realmlist to Set Realmlist Localhost before you ask.

Any ideas what the problem may be?
      stoneharry -
      Quote Originally Posted by millwalldoug View Post
      Sorry to be a pain, now I can get LogonServer to stay up, and it says "Succsess! Ready for connections" But when I try logging on it says Login Server Down or unable to connect, I have changed my realmlist to Set Realmlist Localhost before you ask.

Any ideas what the problem may be?
      Is both the logonserver and worldserver running, and both displaying no errors? They shouldn't close themselves.
      Ehnoah -
      how long is this project at the moment? (Playtime)
      stoneharry -
      Quote Originally Posted by Ehnoah View Post
      how long is this project at the moment? (Playtime)
      It depends upon how long you take - there are parts where you have to work out what to do, or other parts where you have separate rooms you can go and explore... I'd say around an hour average.