176/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[UPDATED] Pokemon Bot in C# Community Version

Might I remind you that this bot is free and demanding stuff doesn't work. There are people in the thread kind enough to add functions that you are requesting
    The source for this bot wasn't made by me, i've only tweaked certain stuff to make it work better like a lot of people have done. I wont take any donations since
    This isn't 100% My work. Check credits at the bottom of this post to see the people that have made this project work.

Update 24/7 - 2016 // I have now released my own version called PokeFast, it's based on Spegeli's fork but with my own tweaks.
    READ THE README!
    UPDATE: Maclone Just made a thread with some awesome work for the non Tech-savvy people his thread contains good work, check it out!
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/poke...ongo-bots.html (Maclone's Community Versions - Compiled, ready to go PokemonGo bots)

[Download Links]
    {OUDATED} There are many alternatives out there. Check Maclone's bots.
    CREDITS FOR THE LATEST UPDATES GO MOSTLY TO SPEGELI; I Build from his fork and add what I think it's lacking.

A lot has happened and now we've got a lot of versions on the market. We've got people selling the free versions.

[[GUIDE START]]
    Let's begin with the guide then.
    First of all Download Pokecolor Precompiled and extract it to desktop

Next find user.xml and open it up in notepad "Open with notepad, edit, as long as its open with notepad.

Now we've got this window open

I've added some comments to the settings file so do not edit anything past the things we're about to get through.
    Let's begin with
    <AuthType>Google</AuthType> This line represents what kind of account we have. I'll go with google in this case.
    Next up is <DefaultLatitude>0</DefaultLatitude> and <DefaultLongitude>0</DefaultLongitude> These are the coordinates to where we'll start the bot from.
    Let's load up Google Maps Now we've got google maps open. Let's find a suitable location, In my case i'll pick the Capital of Sweden since I'm from Sweden and there are a lot of Pokestops there.

We've got Google maps open. Lets click on a point somewhere in the middle of the capital.
    Next Image is to big, check it out here:
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Now we will find the Longitude and Latitude of the point where we clicked by looking at the bottom part of the map.

In my case the settings would look like this: <DefaultLatitude>59.345758</DefaultLatitude> and <DefaultLongitude>18.047779</DefaultLongitude>
    Now we've got the Location, let's go to the next part, skip <GoogleRefreshToken></GoogleRefreshToken>
    If you are using Ptc account and not Google you will now input your username and password in <PtcUsername>Neer</PtcUsername> and <PtcPassword>NeersPassword</PtcPassword>
    Next part is <EvolveAllGivenPokemons>false</EvolveAllGivenPokemons> Well do we want to Evolve all the Pokemon that we can and when we have Candy for it? Then change this to true if not, let it stay on false.
    My favorite part comes now: <TransferType>none</TransferType>
    This is where we decide what to transfer and what to keep.
    There are currently 4 different methods. They are the following:
    Code:
    leaveStrongest, all, duplicate, cp
    If we want the bot to transfer All Pokemon's in the UnwantedPokemonTypes list change <TransferType>leaveStrongest</TransferType> This will keep everything that is not in that list
    If we want the bot to transfer EVERYTHING change this to: <TransferType>all</TransferType>
    If we want the bot to transfer all duplicates of pokemons (Always only leave 1 of Each Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander etc.) let's change <TransferType>duplicate</TransferType>
    If we want the bot to transfer everything below the a certain CP let's change <TransferType>cp</TransferType> the next part covers where we will set the minimum CP up.

Are you using Transfertype cp? Then let's change <TransferCPThreshold>0</TransferCPThreshold> to something that fits our needs. I usually set this on 210 because of magikarp but that is a story for another time.

Next up is Google Authentication, if you are not using Google just save and run the Bot - PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Console.exe
    Google authentication, Just go ahead and run the bot and you will get this message:

Let's follow the instructions shall we? Head on over to https://google.com/device and enter the code that just got printed in YOUR window NOT VZED-JGJU
    After we've entered the code press "allow" on next page something like this will happen in the bot window:

Let's copy that Refresh token directly from the window and enter it in the previously skipped part. <GoogleRefreshToken>ENTER THE TOKEN THAT POPPED UP IN THE WINDOW HERE.</GoogleRefreshToken>
    And save that, AND RESTART! Done!

PEOPLE THAT ARE HAVING PROBLEM WITH GOOGLE; LOGIN ONCE AND COPY THE TOKEN DIRECTLY FROM THE BOT WINDOW BY MARKING IT WITH YOUR MOUSE AND CTRL + C
    AUTHTOKEN ALWAYS STARTS WITH 1/ WHEN YOU'VE COPIED IT AND PASTED IT IN BETWEEN <GoogleRefreshToken></GoogleRefreshToken> RESTART THE BOT!

UPDATE: New Version PokeColor 1.0 Now comes with UnwantedPokemonTypes and DoNotTransfer
    Here is a list to use with UnwantedPokemonTypes and DoNotTransfer http://pastebin.com/raw/LBSh9ahQ

GL/HF Botting!

CREDITS:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/member.php?u=149804 - Maclone <3 Settings are key.
    https://github.com/DetectiveSquirrel...-Go-Rocket-API - For awesome color
    https://github.com/FeroxRev/Pokemon-Go-Rocket-API - For starting all of this! <3
    https://github.com/NecronomiconCodin...Go-Rocket-API/ - For Adding stuff that we need!
    Last edited by Neer; 07-30-2016 at 07:58 AM.

[UPDATED] Pokemon Bot in C# Community Version
  2. Thanks Lysolfs, qweeboi, CL4P, prolike, Blackmac, DrogonNulled, bengeminuy, lukasz.izteff, HI5, eragonios, legit767, helmanis, Votkrath, Subcore, KoKoKunG, eltiti55555, IGG, nazupe, JwillC, iverymes, Notahax, simo4295, daniggtq, elitestgen, Ednan, pcnhai, teyra, vstevenphan, windowsguy, Subversion2, jnz9513, noker, k199, shive1, SpyX, lkjfds1, JustKemikalz, Jaerin, AustrianJoker, blablabloto, VersaGER, Iztoli, monzae, Citrusbomb, endhuetz, akuros123, Alex_Yustas, ribery771, int_main, tets, SEED3733, konner1, aboutblank, nuketownhf, flashknox, MrPunisher, The_Imp, Buedoidou, Crazyhead, kk2o, budsopteam, drdecibel, cyber king, trix222, JuanJ12, Athbi Sul, smashdex, Igloo, Bereavement, vanfsn, el3ment-, zhadow22, johnsilvabr, Magni Shop, rockstar8577, dqtq, Noxsia, Yeezy, DoggTree, Akayso, ganjahtool, user751140, lapeiro, Baronello, uncavayo, Doomnezau, ashdavinci, Pedrito26, Kenneth, WoWSondermüll, johnny_miller, tenaciouzd, imfap247, Bejer, axewfious, RamsiOak, sayurichick, gamminbro, Koiva, sudiemdam, zerolight, mrgyros, Endeavor, Brodlz, gogol13, Korgrath, oKyle, ikermenzi, gurcan123, ALUBA, claudiofly, KrespoG, Hitsuomy, hotfilehd, ciomar, Nipper, Silch HD, I am actually mateo, darkmaouli, krampak, Axeeon, Relican, screwedx, ruijiriku, asuzac.acm.bd, Stige, dezignah, Devilink, Nightcrawler504, spoofjack, DrGonz0, Avizz, goldxero, nielskn, NoName27, ankypain, robbigoal, acidevo, ontix, rejoin, skyinthesea, satriio, darkholy, Javsansan, ParaStatic, Abrime, hankerspace, DigiZ, vlasich, Olath, razz2804, GreamDesu, gengster09, Willy, hoangmic, qlosss, Maj, bizmann, BuloZB, Fenixia, Raabha, luiseov, Fugt41, fearless71, Fleshsuit, bonghendry, Miksu, Xorelol, xape, Xero10, Itchimiru, roflicious, Shivam, lgndz, kasnoel, nayano, BackTracking, RodizO, starduzt, Mixtrade, carlituxd, sgurb, Jaxin, justwenz, wraithbv, rizkykrk, xTylerDurd3n, clouwdy, ItzLimitLess, Dam1us, shoboleta, PassionSTAR, azuro, chetan1989, temtriss, 92thanh, nioin, acnl, FealsaN, sephellyiz, Hansanity12, tzeeth, sn4rk, Lyhras, iZensho, mrvinxc, WoolF911, Hansot, iynick, invyspirit, pakistung, burn_x7, muratbaba, rudeman, janfiy, Aqvkao, SpyCoder, vegoo, vinz77, fjums, mkurios, eggyolk, Frayr, rrconn, HIZHC, VoTuUS, Byakudon, nickestrand, zixma02, roeiroei, darius1288, miztiq, bestblackhatforum (233 members gave Thanks to Neer for this useful post)
    qweeboi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/13
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Setting this up right now, thanks a lot for all your hard work man!

4. Thanks Zashuiba (1 members gave Thanks to qweeboi for this useful post)
    Relican's Avatar Elite User Creepy in a good way CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/57
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great work man, keep it up!
    4 8 15 16 23 42

6. Thanks HI5, hotfilehd, Raabha (3 members gave Thanks to Relican for this useful post)
    krappa321's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be able to run this 24/7 we need to be able to discard potions and be able to use all ball types, eventually it will lock up/run out of pokeballs overnight. A feature like this would be most helpful! Also thank you for your work!

8. Thanks killerfromsky (1 members gave Thanks to krappa321 for this useful post)
    Marlb0ro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Neer it wont get exp from a pokestop and im not soft baned.. its only able to catch pokemons
    https://gyazo.com/556b956f49581d5a273fdaad9fd73adf
    and the delay is killing me :~
    ohh nvm im soft baned but i got it few seconds i upgraded to PokeColor.. and i change my position..
    Last edited by Marlb0ro; 07-21-2016 at 08:47 AM.

flafisa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is my progress not updating when I check on NOX? Bot is farming stops and pokemons perfectly (I'm getting exp and everything), but nothing is actually showing up when I log in.

Anyone got solution for this? I've upgraded to PokeColor and I still don't see any progress.

MithosNL's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome bot! Thanks a lot! I have 2 suggestions that would be awesome if it could be implemented:

1. Specify which Pokemons you want to evolve. Most of know will evolve cuz of the exp and want to keep the candys for rarer pokemon. So only evolve rattata, pidgey, wheedle and catterpie would be nice!
    2. Clean up bags so there is always room for Pokeballs!

qweeboi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/13
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Running this right now, so far so good.

Would it be possible to add two different locations, that are close to each other so the bot will walk that path?
    Like walk around the lake in Melbourne for Dratinis.

meronoid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers, thanks for the update!

Sarick's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep, if you ever visit Croatia, I'll go down on you.

JustKemikalz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate you're goddamn legend!

Reuspa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we want the bot to transfer All Pokemon but leave the one with the highest CP(Strongest one) let's change <TransferType>leaveStrongest</TransferType>
    If we want the bot to transfer EVERYTHING change this to: <TransferType>all</TransferType>
    If we want the bot to transfer all duplicates of pokemons (Always only leave 1 of Each Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander etc.) let's change <TransferType>duplicate</TransferType>
    If we want the bot to transfer everything below the a certain CP let's change <TransferType>cp</TransferType> the next part covers where we will set the minimum CP up.
    Does this only happen on the pokemon's you get while the bot is running or will it check all of the pokemons and just evolve and remove duplicates etc?

Lysolfs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else getting "unexpected stop" after 3-5 minutes? Had the same issue with the older version yesterday, even setting the refresh token doesnt help. And reentering the google device code every 5 minutes is kinda annoying...

Gandalf15's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much, but I get pretty confused by all the versions!

I took some code parts from different sources and my bot does now use all pokeballs. Does this version too?

and could you link the original Project not compiled? I would like to see what they add. My version for example has not implemented evolving of pokemons.
    Also the one I edited claims to autoupdate, is that even possible non compiled?
    Last but not least a last question: Where can I add in the Pokecolor the list of which pokemon to send? Like if I only want to sent Zubat and keep all others?

Thank you very much!

husec's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qweeboi View Post
    Running this right now, so far so good.

Would it be possible to add two different locations, that are close to each other so the bot will walk that path?
    Like walk around the lake in Melbourne for Dratinis.
    Was thinking the same. Having the bot just move around that lake would be amazing for Dratinis

Page 1 of 229 1234551101 ... LastLast