0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noggit SDL 1.4 Beta

[thumb]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1522550895/noggit.png[/thumb][subsection]Noggit SDL 1.4 (beta)[/subsection]
    Hello, Ownedcore community. Today I am going to release a beta version of Noggit SDL 1.4. I hope that you will like the results of our work because now there are some new features you have been waiting for quite a long time.

First of all, I want to say thanks to AxelSheva who coded almost all the changes on his own with me just searching stuff, helping around and testing. And a special thanks to Cromon, Schlumpf and some other people here and there who were helping us, and to axel009, Drikish (Eversio team), tehrob, Allifeur, Kranimal and other guys who got an early access to test the version.

DOWNLOAD

:arrow: The archive contains everything you need to run Noggit. So, just setup a config file properly (you can take the one from your older Noggit version.
    :!: This is still a BETA version which was not properly tested. I don't recommend you to use it on your works because it might ruin them. If you're using it not for testing purposes, no one is responsible for the safety of your data. However, I hope it won't happen.

[subsection]Open source[/subsection]

Coming soon enough

[subsection]Bugtracker[/subsection]

We have a bugtracker on Modcraft. You can access it from the top menu of the page. Feel free to make bug reports if you find something, but please write in your Noggit version. I don't want to search for the solutions of the already fixed bugs

[subsection]Changelog[/subsection]

==Fixed bugs==

o Model duplication - feel free to save as much times as you want (requires testing).
    o Chunk cracks (terrain fault, chunk gaps) - the reason that causes this bug is not fixed, but if you have them you can run "Fix gaps" or "Fix gaps (all adts)" functions from the Assist menu. It will remove all the cracks from the ADT(s).
    o 2D mode painting - now you have to press Shift to paint textures in 2D mode, so you won't have anything occasionally painted while touching the UI.
    o We have also fixed a lot of warnings in the code, so it is much cleaner now.

==New features==

o Water chunk-by-chunk editor - when you are in the water editing mode you can add water with Shift + Lmouse and remove it with Ctrl + Lmouse. To select some chunks you need you can press Alt + Lmouse, and Alt + Ctrl + Lmouse to deselect them. It is possible to change the height of the selected chunks, fill the selection with water. If nothing is selected, you will move the water on the entire ADT. There is also a water crop function that removes all the useless water under the terrain, so that fishing can work properly on your custom maps now. By the way, Noggit crops the water absoultely identically to the way Blizzard does it, so it's a blizzlike feature for sure.

o Vertex shader painter (alpha) - there is a new editing mode that allows you to paint vertex shaders on the terrain. I doubt that it works how it is supposed to do, so we are still working on this feature.

o The toolbar rework - now we have a new toolbar that is aligned to the left side of your screen and does not cover half of your precious rendering space on small screen resolutions. (It used to be a huge problem for me as I work on a laptop )

There are still so much work to do, and we are not giving up yet. I hope that you enjoy working with this Noggit version. Have a nice worldbuilding time! Don't forget to request new features and report bugs.

~Skarn (skype - live:skarnproject)

Noggit SDL 1.4 Beta
  2. Thanks Krack3n (1 members gave Thanks to Skarn for this useful post)
    whitekidney's Avatar Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    upload this to MEGA.. stop using shitty hosting sites please

BuloZB's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/4
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reupload
    Link on MEGA

Skarn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BuloZB View Post
    Reupload
    Link on MEGA
    What is wrong with filedropper? It is as fast as mega and shows no advertisment.

BuloZB's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/4
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for someone filedropper not works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk