0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got a question...

Hey! I just recently started model editing... and so far ive turned my human into undead, turned his weps into thunderfury, and some weird BC wep.. but one of the weps was the lobotomizer so it naturally had a black glow to it. so when i changed it into thunderfury, it still had the deep black glow. Well this would be OK if it was white or somthing but it looks gay right now. I was wondering if there is a way to take glows off of weps, change the glows, or add new glows? thanks. Oh and one more thing, When i changed my human into undead the helm apeared messed up. Someone said to change the file for my helm... for example:

HcM is human male

NiM is nightelf male

so anyways i opened MWS and changed the rare alliance pvp helm (for rogues) from HcM to ScM.... for some reason it took the file out of common.mpq and it messed up the common file really bad. The files used to be in alphebetical order but they are EVERYWHERE now. i cant change anything. So i decided to leave it, but then Wow wouldnt even start up. i got a error message saying that it couldnt find the common.mpq file... so i reinstalled wow. Could anyone tell my the exact process to fixing helms so they match my race? i dont want to attempt this again on my own because i hate reinstalling wow. Oh and i see lots of people are looking for a human-->undead race change. if some one could explain how to upload files (lol i just started 2 days ago) i would be glad to share with you. Thanks for all your help!

i got a question...