I successfully turned my talbuk into a skeletal warhorse, but how to add the saddle? menu

User Tag List

astralis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I successfully turned my talbuk into a skeletal warhorse, but how to add the saddle?

Title says it all. I changed my Epic White Talbuk with Purple Skeletal Warhorse and successfully swapped the skins (even though the "UndeadHorseSkinPurple.blp" isn't nearly as purple as the purple when you see the actual horse in-game and on screenies, like it's a bit grayed out.. Anyways, the main problem was:

RidingTalbukEpic.m2 = The renamed UD horse file.
    RidingTalbukSkinWhiteEpic.blp = The renamed UD horse purple skin file.

Now how do i add the saddle? Because my horsie is clearly adding a saddle i can see on several other screenies, and in the "UndeadHorse" folder there is a file called "EvilSaddle.blp". On the other hand, in-game, the Talbuk has a saddle, but no saddle-file in it's folder that i can replace. So i simply have no idea how to put "EvilSaddle.blp" into the "ridingtalbuk" folder and make WoW count it in...

Btw: This is all happening in common.mpq via MPQedit.

Hope anyone is capable of helping me, i know it's a fairly poor explanation, i just have no idea how to say it really, i may be totally lost here =/ Anyways, hoping for answers, thanks

I successfully turned my talbuk into a skeletal warhorse, but how to add the saddle?