0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question: Druid Wolf Form?

Hey everyone, just had a question here. I've seen some amazingly beautiful patch work here so far, especially some of the Druid feral form models. My question is, has anyone ever made a wolf Druid form?
    Not a worgen, nor a worg. A regular wolf (Shaman wolf style)? I've searched for a long time and have yet to find anything...if there is one, I would rather it use the bear form place instead of the cat.
    I guess this is a mix of a question and a request, lol. I'm curious...I adore wolves and would absolutely love having a wolf form for my Druid alt. Either a typical wolf color or somethin' modified to give it a unique Druid appearance would totally pwn.

Let me know if anyone knows anything or might could make this! Thanks in advance for any help given! ^_^

PS: If someone does get inspired to make one, might I suggest some cool mods that would make it look more "wolf like". For example, not having a constant snarling face like the wolves currently have, ears standing up/slightly rounded instead of triangles pinned against the head. Some elven markings for a Night Elf wolf, with black or grey fur and green eyes might look cool. A gray brown mix (typical wolf colors, usually more browns around the muzzle top/ears, gray along the upper back, etc...lol. Yes, I'm a wolf fanatic. ^_^) with golden eyes for the Tauren wolf with some feathers/Native American type markings would also look cool.

I'm looking forward to seeing what people think of this suggestion. Perhaps it'll inspire some of you artists.

Akiko.
    Last edited by akikowolfen; 11-26-2007 at 10:10 AM.

Question: Druid Wolf Form?