Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW 2.4.3 - model swap, DBC adding item

Hi guys,
    I'm trying to add WoD sets and weapons on my oregoncore server 2.4.3 and I need help
    First I took WoD set - blackrock plate and weapon The Black Hand, converted them to TBC .m2 (jm2converter) and modelswapped with Conqueror's Battlegear transmog set
    I knew belt m2 won't work and geosets for hands and boots won't match, I just wanted to see if It works
    ended up with this Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet (first image)
    Then I noticed that all .blps in TextureComponents are 128x64 pix. and my Blackrock set were 256x128 pix or 256x64 pix...
    so what to do ? I opened PS and resaved all texturecomponents to 128x64 pix and saved a patch
    in WoW it looked like this Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet (second image)

Does anyone know what is wrong ?

And, could you help me with adding that set and weapon as clear new item through DBC ?
    I know It have something to do with Item.dbc and ItemDisplayInfo.dbc, I found some refers between them but I really can't find out meaning of these columns
    If you have some experience with adding new items, please tell me how :-)

Thanks.

WoW 2.4.3 - model swap, DBC adding item