5/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, here we go:
    First, download all the necessary tools. If you've read Toyokas guide, you probably already have 'em.

What we're going to need is MyWarcraftStudios, NoggIt, Ladiks MPQ Editor and WoWMapEditor (Often shortened to WoWME)

Okay, first, open MyWarcraftStudios. Open Common-2.MPQ. From there,open World, and then maps, and then some instance (There will probably be alot of names, as Azeroth, Kalimdor, ScarletMonasteryInstance, etc.). When you've opened it, you'll see ALOT of files. There's 3 types. .Wtd, .Wdl and .adt. We need the .wdt :] .. So extract it to your Desktop. Note that the wdt you take, will also be the instance that you're adding .adts to.

Okay, now we have the .wdt. It determines where the .adt's are placed, in the instance that you grabbed it from.

Let's open WoWMapViewer now. It'll ask you to open a new .wdt, .adt or .wdl.
    Find the .wdt on your desktop and open it with WoWME.
    Now, you'll see alot of squares and in the corner, some numbers.
    The squares is where the .adts are placed, and the numbers are the coordinates. Place some squares, and write their numbers down. Save the file.

Grrrreat! Now we're so far. Time to grab some .adt's
    Open MyWarcraftStudios once again, and go into Common-2/world/maps. Find one (or more) random .adts in any folder, for example, Emerald_Dream_33_24.adt, and extract it to your desktop.
    Ok, now we need to use the number, that you wrote down.
    Take a copy of your selected .adt equal to the times, you added squares in WoWME. And then rename each of them like this:
    [Zone selected]_[1st number]_[2nd number].adt
    An example: If we have the Azeroth .wdt, and added land to 33.33, it'll look like this: Azeroth_33_33.adt.

When you've done that with all your necessary copies, go into Ladiks MPQ Editor. Make a new MPQ by following the directions, and make it like this:

Patch-x.MPQ
    -- World
    -- Maps
    -- Azeroth

Extract the .wdt and the .adts into the Azeroth folder (Or any other name, if you've chosen another instance)

Place the MPQ in your data, and open NoggIt. You should be able to see some grey stuff on your start screen, where you added the .adt's. Press that

Note that sometimes, you'll need to use Offsetfix for making the .adts lay right on the Z-axis

-That's how i do it :]