Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)

[Help]Mount Points causing weird glitch

Donate to Remove Ads, Get ShoutBawx - Elite Forum Access
    I'm trying to make a Frog mount for my wife, but when I'm in game anytime I mount, I completely dissapear and am unable to move, but when I dismount it shows that I actually did move. No Frog, No Toon nada.

Reason I said Mount Points is to blame is this didn't happen at first. First it just turned the mount into a giant frog (edited the scale in the CreatureDisplayInfo.dbc) but no character riding it. So I extracted the frog.m2 and used glitchys MES to add mount points. No clue how to do this but from what little I could find I left bone at 0, and edited just the z by 1 to get an idea of what needed to be changed. I then added the edited frog.m2 to the MPQ with the CreatureDisplayInfo.dbc. And thats when it all fell apart.

Also I did put the CreatureDisplayInfo.dbc in DBFilesClient\ as usual, and placed the frog.m2 in Creatures\FROG\ as that is where I extracted the original from.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.