0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow baron mount

hay guys i wondering if to a 72hoar ban for the baron mount edit not to long ago with the coming of 3.1.1 so i deleted the adts and all doors except the ones in stratholm folder tryed it for a tiny bit waited 30mins wasn't banned did it with eh original mpq banned in 3mins i scared to do on my main account because the first one i dident stay logged on so warden maby dident have enough time to scan the files so is it safe to use the door edit

wow baron mount
    lysaara's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't use model edits if you're worried about getting banned.
    I don't do tutorials.

schlumpf's Avatar Retired Noggit Developer

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As long as you don't edit a file on this list, you wont get banned instantely. Blizzard might expand (or already has expanded) this list.

Boss farming with path to the boss - World\Maps\HellfireRampart\HellfireRampart_28_34.adt
    PvP hacking in Arathi Basin (underground flags, mine) - World\Maps\PVPZone04\PVPZone04_30_29.adt
    Flyhacking by editing the collision boxes - DBFilesClient\CreatureModelData.dbc
    PvP hacking in Arathi Basin (underground flags, sawmill) - World\Maps\PVPZone04\PVPZone04_29_30.adt
    PvP hacking in Alterac Valley (AFK in unworldmapped range) - World\Maps\PVPZone01\PVPZone01_32_29.adt
    Climbing? searching? Idk. Never encountered that basket - World\GENERIC\PassiveDoodads\ValentinesDay\ValentineBasket_01.m2
    Easier searching for ice shards (daily) - World\Expansion02\Doodads\Stormpeaks\IceShards\FrostGiantIceShard04.M2
    Campfire-Portal style climbing - World\AZEROTH\ELWYNN\PASSIVEDOODADS\Campfire\ElwynnCampfire.m2
    PvP hacking in Alterac Valley (AFK in unworldmapped range or underground path into the boss' room) - World\Maps\PVPZone01\PVPZone01_32_30.adt
    Baron runs - world\maps\stratholme\stratholme_38_25.adt
    Baron runs - world\maps\stratholme\stratholme_38_24.adt
    GMISLAND.exe - World\Maps\Kalimdor\Kalimdor_29_9.adt
    Easier color detection of the fishing bobber for bots or stupid people - world\goober\g_fishingbobber.blp
    beerkeg style climbing (swap with the _collide one) - World\Generic\Human\Passive Doodads\BeerKegs\BeerKeg01_NoCollide.M2
    Climbing again? Idk - World\Generic\PASSIVEDOODADS\DuelingFlag\DuelingFlag.m2