Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question] Model Editing in older client/patch releases

Hello MMOWNED,
    I know it seems not really polite to be asking questions in the first post, but this is something that's bothering me now for a long time.

1.) Is there a way to export a player character-related model with the meshes for clothing not as one object but several seperated ones (every different type of clothing-related mesh seperated from the others)?
    2.) Is it possible to import this back into the client after having it changed? (I know that there exists a export script for 3dsmax, because I was able to do the above mentioned with said script, but that was years ago and I haven't been into model editing ever since)
    3.) If so, which client version would that be and does Glitchy's MES Model Injection work here?
    4.) In your opinion, which client version gives you the most possibilities of model editing/in which release is it the easiest? Easy as "having not to deal with many security obstacles".

Basically all I want is just edit the mesh of a character race a little bit, without the clothing meshes being touched and import them back into WoW. No race name changing, no animation altering. Glitchy's MES as stated before just spits out one giant object-blob when I export things like the HumanMale.m2 and it is fairly impossible to edit it because having seperated objects gives you the ability to hide all the unwanted stuff.

I want to edit the models like make the hands smaller, build out muscles etc. Furthermore I intend to change existing meshes for clothing so I can create new types of armor (by the loss of another piece, but that doesn't matter)

Thank you guys a lot in advance!
    Mictlantecuhtli

[Question] Model Editing in older client/patch releases