0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't change my raptor with Glitchy's

I want to change my troll's swift blue raptor into a night elf saber mount. I tried using Google for my question, but was unable to find a guide that was helpful (mostly just youtube videos showing off). In Glitchy's Mount Swap, I selected "Raptor" as the source mount to change, and the lavender-skinned "Frost Sabre" as the mount to change to.

I was able to change my undead's pvp kodo into a night elf druid (cat form) by using Glitchy's MES. I've also changed my female troll into a male goblin, and changed my troll's hair color and style. I'm not great at model editing, but I know how it works so I know I'm not packing or saving the mpq incorrectly, or anything like that.

Is Glitchy's program just not coded correctly for changing epic non-PVP raptor mounts? I'm probably going to get a PVP mount anyway, but given the slow speed of AV pops on my server it could take a couple weeks to get the tokens I need, and frankly I don't want to wait that long.

*edit* just ran a level 1 orc to sen'jin village and discovered that the change I made effects all 3 of the level 40 raptors, and none of the epic raptors. Can/Should I recommend that Glitchy add this functionality in the future?
    Last edited by rach3l; 03-24-2008 at 02:49 PM. Reason: update

Can't change my raptor with Glitchy's
    *ChAoS*'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've noticed that Glitchy's program has a couple of models missing and a few bugs. Overall its a great program that has saved me and many others a lot of time.

You could always swap out your mount manually. It will take a bit more time, but isn't that difficult. If you need any help feel free to message me. Happy editing.

rach3l's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tried to send you a PM and it said 10 rep is required, and I just joined so I don't have it yet. Anyway, here's what I wanted to say:

I figure it can't be all that hard to switch mounts, but I don't know which m2(?) files correspond to which mounts. I spent about 5 hours doodling around with model editing earlier today, and I'm picking up on it relatively quickly (I have some programming experience under my belt so it's not all a foreign language to me).

But anyway. Epic ground raptor... want to swap for a nightsaber! Any help would be greatly appreciated