0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Undead Male > Chinese Undead Male [7.03] request

Hey i'm new to Ownedcore and model editing/swapping in general. I'm not a fan of the spine sticking out of the undead models in NA and I knew chinese had the censored models. I was wondering how to change my files to have those instead of the normal US models, i'm leaving the house to go do a few things and didn't have much time to search old posts especially due to the 30 second multiple search lock. Hopefully its fairly simple ^_^' (I love undead as a whole, I just have serious OCD with my cape being tattered like that, no issues with the arms or legs but I know the models will change that as well so I dont mind either way)

Undead Male > Chinese Undead Male [7.03] request
    Woland's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zizmo4745 View Post
    Hey i'm new to Ownedcore and model editing/swapping in general. I'm not a fan of the spine sticking out of the undead models in NA and I knew chinese had the censored models. I was wondering how to change my files to have those instead of the normal US models, i'm leaving the house to go do a few things and didn't have much time to search old posts especially due to the 30 second multiple search lock. Hopefully its fairly simple ^_^' (I love undead as a whole, I just have serious OCD with my cape being tattered like that, no issues with the arms or legs but I know the models will change that as well so I dont mind either way)
    I second this request!
    For reference, this is a comparison between international and chinese model (which is vastly superior imho):
    https://i.imgur.com/1J339n6.png

Android32's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    8/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    step 1. download the Chinese game client. I think you can do this through settings and changing the language, but if that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall.

let me know when you finish with that.