[resolved] Worldbuilding with noggit and removal of wmo's with a custom patch menu

User Tag List

diviee3's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[resolved] Worldbuilding with noggit and removal of wmo's with a custom patch

Ok so, i have a custom patch for a 2.4.3 server that i play on with my friends. I have custom weapons, custom mounts, races and everything, area changes by using own reskins .m2 swaps and all.

So now, i want to use noggit or edit .adt's, in order to delete two large westfall_barracks.wmo's from nethergarde keep in blasted lands. Since i don't like these big ugly castles and always get lost in them. I want to build there some of my own buildings.

I tried swapping westfall_barracks.wmo with another .wmo using the patch, but wow crashes. And yes, I'm using the right version of wowme. So can someone point me out how to remove these .wmo's and worldbuilding with noggit in general, if that is possible in a small custom MPQ patch of my own. I do NOT under any circumstances want to have to upload my whole Common.MPQ or my complete WoW version for everyone to see it.

Thanks,
    Diviee3

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out. Beware world, a new worldbuilder is on the loose.
    Last edited by diviee3; 10-17-2010 at 09:26 AM. Reason: figured the crap out
    WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

[resolved] Worldbuilding with noggit and removal of wmo's with a custom patch