0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any good item display ID swappers?

I have scoured the internet looking for a good injector/swapper/hex editor to swap item models on WoW. I'm not talking a private server, I mean current patch WoW. Anyone know the easiest way to do this? I'm just hung up on the new artifact weapons not being able to transmog over to certain types of weapons. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

Any good item display ID swappers?
    zach6744's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, what you're looking for is called Tmorph - it's a program that modifies models in-memory rather than actually in the client itself, therefore making it difficult to detect. I would still recommend using it with caution, as a few people have claimed to have been banned exclusively for using it, yet i believe they were probably up to something else no-good and blizzard could prove they were using tmorph some how. I wouldn't worry about it though, i use tmorph on an account with 5m+ gold and literally 1.5 years time played, 10 years subscribed. No problems yet.

Here's a link to the download : tMorph — 64-bit Morpher (updated for Legion)

How to use : How To - For all of your tMorph needs

Tmorph codes : WarcraftNinja - Huge Collection of tMorph Codes

Good luck!

lululalaland's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK i got exactly what you need.
    first of all get cascexplorer and open your wow directory with it.
    Extract the following under DBFilesClient: ItemModifiedAppearance.db2
    Download barnacles WDBX editor ... google it.
    open the db2 file and you will see rows and columns. The first column is the display id of the item. Search for the Item you have and the item id you want.
    The second column is the appearance id which you will see is different. Copy the appearance id of the item you want and overwright the id of the item you want to change.
    When you login you will see the old unchanged model of the item on the character screeen. When you login and transmog it you will have the appearance you wanted ingame.
    Sry if you seem a bit overwhelmed by so much information but its basically very simple in comparison to manually finding and changing the models.
    I have just found this out yesterday by trying out and now im gonna search for the db file for attack animations ...so wish me luck.