0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pandaren to High Elf (WoD)

Hello everyone I decided to make another race swap to allow you to play as High Elves. This time I chose Pandaren because unlike Draenei who are all over Draenor and are in the current raid tier the Pandaren are pretty much exclusively in Pandaria (and the Wandering Isle but both are obsolete) so you won't have the same problem that draenei players had where the NPCs used the Elf models so you'd see blue skinned elves or in Tanaan's case red skinned. This is pretty much the solution I came up with for players who plays WoD content such as Hellfire Citadel (Tyrant Velhari I'm looking at you!!!) but don't want to see the akward looking blue elves either.

Male High Elves Hair Color corresponds with Skin Color due to how the Pandaren Males work but Females work like normal and the best part is that you can change skin color through barbershop if you want to choose between light blue and dark blue eye colors for females. Two of the barbershop hairstyles for male are completely bald since pandaren include more hairstyles than blood elves if you ever want to run around bald (many people use default hairstyles so the chances of seeing a bald elf running around are slim to none). All sound files have been swapped too so all emotes and fighting sounds are all the same as the blood elf. Keep in mind this swap isn't with the old models if you prefer that so if old models are turned on these will look like the WoD models. Two of the death knight hair colors were added for those of you who want to run around with blue hair (which actually looks fitting).

Just drag and drop everything in the folder into you WoW directory. If the included .exe doesn't work then download the latest version of jh16's modified wow.exe through this link http://tinyurl.com/wow-exe-info-dl

Here's the download Pandaren to High Elf (WoD Version)
    Here's the download for the legion version Pandaren to High Elf 7.0
    Helm Fix for Legion Version just throw into WoW Directory Item
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pandaren to High Elf (WoD)-screen-shot-2016-04-20-6-31-07-pm-jpg   Pandaren to High Elf (WoD)-screen-shot-2016-04-20-6-43-54-pm-jpg   Pandaren to High Elf (WoD)-screen-shot-2016-04-20-6-45-12-pm-jpg   Pandaren to High Elf (WoD)-screen-shot-2016-04-20-6-46-39-pm-jpg   Pandaren to High Elf (WoD)-screen-shot-2016-04-20-6-47-18-pm-jpg  

Pandaren to High Elf (WoD)-screen-shot-2016-04-20-6-47-49-pm-jpg   Pandaren to High Elf (WoD)-screen-shot-2016-04-20-6-54-31-pm-jpg   Pandaren to High Elf (WoD)-screen-shot-2016-04-20-6-55-39-pm-jpg   Pandaren to High Elf (WoD)-screen-shot-2016-04-20-6-55-48-pm-jpg   Pandaren to High Elf (WoD)-screen-shot-2016-04-20-7-05-11-pm-jpg  

Pandaren to High Elf (WoD)-screen-shot-2016-04-20-7-06-19-pm-jpg  
    Last edited by crushkid12; 08-13-2016 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Forgot download link thx for Sekibi for telling me

Pandaren to High Elf (WoD)
  2. Thanks jamtix, Jordaldo (2 members gave Thanks to crushkid12 for this useful post)
    jamtix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing! Ideal sollution for those who play private servers and can't use tmorph. Thank you so much!

jamtix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, just interesting, is it possible to swap worgens to elves?

crushkid12's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could probably do it but worgens unlike pandaren utilizes old models where textures are used differently. So I'd have to redo all of the faces etc. It'd probably be far easier to use the old models at that point which is far easier where the only time consuming part would be swapping sounds.
    Last edited by crushkid12; 05-23-2016 at 05:10 PM.

Spinel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, please, is there some possibility to swap some race into High elves in 4.3.4. I saw Human one but i want the feel of you know, old good Alliance with Humans, Dwarves and High elves. Is anytink like that (Night elves for example) possible these days?

mysterygamer3k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am wondering (hoping even) that you might be able to make a model swap for 7.0.3 (when possible) to swap Blood Elf female to Dark Ranger/Sylvanas model?

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mysterygamer3k View Post
    I am wondering (hoping even) that you might be able to make a model swap for 7.0.3 (when possible) to swap Blood Elf female to Dark Ranger/Sylvanas model?
    Here you go Blood Elf Female Dark Ranger by default I made it skin color 10 but if you want to make it swap to any other skin color change the number _09_HD.blp to be a number that is 1 less than the skin color you want. So in the case skin color 1 would be renamed to _00_HD.blp

Jordaldo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got model swaps to work?!

I've been trying to genderswap humans or even change them to draenei and I keep just getting exploded models.

How are you swapping them if I may ask?

Does capitalization matter?
    Last edited by Jordaldo; 08-17-2016 at 10:22 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would make sure that you are using files from legion as model swaps that were used in WoD do not work anymore for some reason. Otherwise I just swap the names and insert the files into a folder of the race I want to be swapped and it should be all good.

Jordaldo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crushkid12 View Post
    I would make sure that you are using files from legion as model swaps that were used in WoD do not work anymore for some reason. Otherwise I just swap the names and insert the files into a folder of the race I want to be swapped and it should be all good.
    That's what I've been doing, but it just doesn't work out!

I've tried extracting from the Legion files, swapping the human male for the Human female and the Draenei female and both times I get exploded models.

panchovix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, just a question, it is possible to swap Blood elf to High elf? on 7.0.3 (legion), or it cant be made now? and i will get banned if i use model swap right? lol

Scar250's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello good sir.
    Is there any chance of doing same thing with draenei (or more precisely with female ones) for Legion?
    Thanks for respond.

Evanger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    through this link to wow.exe

don't work

Anonimas93s's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this work with 7.2?

Randy Randallman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey crushkid12 this model conversion is outstanding! I'm surprised you haven't updated it for 7.2 because there's a lot of us who'd use it again in a heartbeat. Nobody wants pandas in their game and High Elves are the perfect replacement. It would be greatly appreciated by myself and many others from the community if you decided to update it again. I'm sure you'd get a lot more grateful people if you posted it on Darknest as well but just to have it out there again would be more than enough for a lot of us. Hope you're doing well.