Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Announcements:

THANKS FOR HAVING ME
    Good luck guys, hope you've enjoyed my pack over the years.
    I'll be around

//Andrige

Status: Pack is in hiatus, operational again but not subject of steady updates no longer.

NOTES "y halo thar!"
    Hey guys, I thought I'd just give you my revision of the Tauren Druid feral forms.
    I've done them myselves by using Photoshop and copying certain parts from different textures
    in the game, coupled with some original artwork needed for certain parts aswell as touch-ups.
    They're much... much better than the original ones, so I do recommend you take a peek
    at this if you now happen to have a Druid and gotten tired of looking at
    the same brown/gray furry ass.
    I'm a Tauren Druid from Sweden, and I'm here to share my stuff with you.

Oh and also my nick is Andrige... not Andriges or Andridge ^^;
    (I think many people missundestood my banner at the top since the font couldn't have any apostrophs)

This pack was created due to Blizzard never listening to the constant
    and needed suggestion of a change to our Feral forms.
    Lets hope that this might give Blizzard a clue on what we truly want!

P.S
    I am not making this pack so I could show how
    it should be done, therefore I ask you not to speak
    of my pack as such. However you can consider it a protest.
    Blizzard is capable of delivering a much
    more polished work than this, but since they're
    obviously not going to do anything about it I
    took the liberty of making new ones.
    That's all.

New 'morph' spell animation when shifting (http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...e/Morphpic.jpg)
    New Faerie Fire animation (http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...707_123345.jpg)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIP78t9Vb48&feature=channel"]YouTube - Druids of Azeroth - New Shapeshift Skins! WoW Model Edit[/ame]

Featured on frontpage at WarcraftMovies.com
    < 3/11/2008 >

Druids of Azeroth - Shapeshift Skins Model Editing preview By Andrige

SPECIAL SECTION

INSTALLATION
    You must read these steps if you aren't familiar with modelchanging. I expect everyone to read this before contacting me for help.

1:
    Make sure your game is shut down before going further.

2:
    You need a fresh version of WinRAR which can be found here: WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (It's the official site and contains no keylogger/malware)

3:
    Extract from the RAR-archive the files you want (not the whole folder),
    and insert it into your 'C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data' folder.
    You can find for example 'common.MPQ', 'expansion.MPQ' in the folder we're gonna use.
    (If you can't find this folder, type in *.*MPQ (star, dot, star MPQ) with Windows own search-function. It will locate all files that has the fileending
    .MPQ
    , then just right-click on one of those files and click "Navigate to folder" or "Open folder", whatever)
    So for example you want the standard pack but the worgen aswell, you would pick "CAT&BEAR&MOONKIN&NESWIFTpatch-6.MPQ" and "WORGENpatch-8.MPQ",
    this is because the files in the pack can complement each other and be matched as you please (with the exception if it has the same patch-number).

4:
    Remove the 'CAT&BEAR&MOONKIN&NESWIFT', 'WORGEN', 'TAURENFURBOLG', 'STAG' or 'SPELLSOUND' etc. prefixes but keep the numbers* after.
    If you don't the patches will not work. So for example 'WORGENpatch-8.MPQ' becomes 'patch-8.MPQ'.

5:
    Just to be safe, rename any patch-#.mpq to patch-#.MPQ. (http://www.mmowned.com/forums/model-...orking-ya.html for guide on how to be able to change the file-ending), and if there's any Patch-#.MPQ then please replace it with patch-#.MPQ. Someone reported it started to work after they renamed that part of the file to lower-case all the way.
    The capital letters can for some make the difference between having it working, or mysteriously crash your game. Proven to work, so try and look for this. I sometime forget to adjust the file-endings.

*(Note: working patch numbers vary from 1-9 and a-z. Also "#" means number)

6:
    You still have a question or an issue about this pack? Read the FAQ SECTION!
    And remember, I don't reply to basic installation instructions in this topic any longer.

Unprocessed data folder:

"common.MPQ" (Obligatory WoW default datafiles, do not alter or remove!)
    "common-2.MPQ" (Obligatory!)
    "lichking.MPQ" (Obligatory!)
    "expansion.MPQ (Obligatory!)
    "patch.MPQ" (Obligatory!)
    "patch-2.MPQ" (Obligatory!)

"SPELLSOUNDpatch-9.MPQ"
    "WORGENpatch-8.MPQ"
    "STAGpatch-7.MPQ"
    "CAT&BEARpatch-6.mpq" (e.g here you should rename the .mpq > .MPQ if you encounter errors)
    "TAURENMOONKINpatch-5.MPQ"

Correctly renamed datafolder:
    "common.MPQ" (Obligatory!)
    "common-2.MPQ" (Obligatory!)
    "lichking.MPQ" (Obligatory!)
    "expansion.MPQ (Obligatory!)
    "patch.MPQ" (Obligatory!)
    "patch-2.MPQ" (Obligatory!)

"patch-9.MPQ" (Contains the new sound and spell-animations)
    "patch-8.MPQ" (The alternative Worgen patch)
    "patch-7.MPQ" (The alternative Stag patch)
    "patch-6.MPQ" (Dire Bear and Catform (Feline) patch)
    "patch-5.MPQ" (Alternative Moonkin patch)

READ:
    REMEMBER TO REMOVE THE DoA PATCH FILES OUT OF THE DATA
    FOLDER WHEN PATCHING
    , OTHERWISE IT WILL MERGE WITH THE GAME
    DATAFILES (COMMON.MPQ, EXPANSION.MPQ, PATCH.MPQ, PATCH-2.MPQ, PATCH-3.MPQ),
    WHICH COULD MAKE THOSE WOW FILES CORRUPT. IF THIS HAS HAPPENED ALREADY,
    EITHER REINSTALL WOW OR GET THOSE .MPQ-FILES FROM ANOTHER FRIENDS
    INSTALLATION AND JUST PUT THEM INTO YOUR FOLDER.
    THIS CRITICAL MOMENT ONLY APPLIES TO PATCHES, REMEMBER IT.

Uninstallation:

Just remove the DoA 'patch-#.MPQ's (hover mouse over the patches to see if it contains words like "Stag", "Worgen" etc in the tooltip-description)
    from your 'World of Warcraft\Data' folder to have everything back to normal.

DO NOT REMOVE THE ORIGINAL GAME FILES
    COMMON.MPQ, EXPANSION.MPQ, PATCH.MPQ, PATCH-2.MPQ AND SOMETIMES PATCH-3.MPQ

This pack is not modifying your World of Warcraft, but only overriding the 'lower'
    patches so to say, so there's no harm in installing this pack as you can always remove it
    with just a simple Shift+Delete and its out of your life.

UPDATES I'll sometimes post (ir)relevant information here.

UPDATE 27 Oct 2009:
    Thanks to
    Alexial for fixing Tree of Life and Moonkin form so it works with 3.2. It's now on my FTP (download in the usual section below) so it should stay up for good now so people can download it.

Includes:

Moonkin (both)
    Tree of Life (both)

FOR UPCOMING PATCHES:
    REMEMBER TO REMOVE THE DoA PATCH FILES OUT OF THE DATA
    FOLDER WHEN PATCHING
    , OTHERWISE IT WILL MERGE WITH THE GAME
    DATAFILES (COMMON.MPQ, EXPANSION.MPQ, PATCH.MPQ, PATCH-2.MPQ, PATCH-3.MPQ),
    WHICH COULD MAKE THOSE WOW FILES CORRUPT. IF THIS HAS HAPPENED ALREADY,
    EITHER REINSTALL WOW OR GET THOSE .MPQ-FILES FROM ANOTHER FRIENDS
    INSTALLATION AND JUST PUT THEM INTO YOUR FOLDER.
    THIS CRITICAL MOMENT ONLY APPLIES TO PATCHES, REMEMBER IT.

Note: These will make your forms look like the old models, just like the screenshots above

Full fix by HereInPlainSight: COMPLETE PACK FOR 3.2+
    Tree of Life/Moonkin fix (only): TREE OF LIFE / MOONKIN

ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT 3.2+
    The pack is basically discontinued, however I'm still around.
    For example here's Alexials TREE OF LIFE / MOONKIN fix to download that works with 3.2

Thanks to Alexial , please give her due +rep for the effort!

Why can't I see links? What is this "rep" these forums use?
    ht tp :// w ww.mmowned.com/forums/general-chat/203751-mmowned-handbook.html

Downloading and using this package goes against the TOS / ELUA, by using this you will break that agreement.
    You have been warned, if you don't want to take the risk, then I suggest you don't go any further.
    The risk may be very low using this package, and I have myself had this confirmed from a GM which I know,
    however I don't want you to use this pack without knowing the possible risk.

<<< C. You agree that you will not (i) modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of a World of Warcraft installation; >>>

WHAT YOU WILL DO FOR ME

1: Realize that you aren't proffesional at model-changing the moment
    you download the pack. Read the information on this page before
    asking for help!

2:
    Provide a link to this site when sharing, not direct download.
    This page contains important information.

WHAT I WON'T DO FOR YOU

1: Model requests which are not related to the current pack.

2: Provide ModelEditFix.exe.

3: Answer people who obviously have not read FAQ or the Installation section.

4: Swaps so for example a Nightelf will have the Tauren theme.

For explanations behind all this, read the FAQ section

FA
    Q
    SECTION By Frequently Asked Questions, I mean those that I won't respond to in the thread. The answers are here, so read it.

FAQ: Do you do requests? And will you ever make Nightelf <-> Tauren theme switch? I just don't like the one available here for me and my Druid.
    Not going to do that. Feel free to investigate yourself though and re-release the pack. Contact me and I'll add it to the Download section. I stand by my opinion that the races
    differ by the racial colours I've done so far, and I won't change that. Also, it takes alot of effort from my side to do that especially when I update so frequently, and in many cases
    there's no +rep involved in doing requests. I've spent countless of nights for about 3-5h each time, what you don't see is that I don't get paid or anything,
    so please understand that requests will be ignored.

FAQ: My game crashes on startup!
    Try renaming the file-ending from .mpq to .MPQ, I sometimes to forget the file-ending (read Installation section again for more info).

FAQ: My game crashes on startup and mentions something about .dbc-strings!
    Dude, you need to read. You've installed the WORGENpatch-8.MPQ from the SPECIAL MODELEDITS folder. If you READ the README in there, you'll understand that
    section requires ModelEditFix.exe to work to gain the benefit that well, you can read about in the ReadMe document in there.
    This applies to any future content that I put in the Special Modeledits folder. IT WILL CRASH THE GAME UNLESS YOU HAVE THE MEFIX.EXE!

FAQ: Will you release some of the new WotLK models, such as upgrading the Furbolg to the Dire Furbolg which have leaked, or the Saberworg?
    Yes, there will be some WotLK models coming. Probably the new WotLK Worgen and the Dire Furbolg is a definitive which will come sometime.
    We'll see about the Saberworg, possibly something for the Shaman Ghostwolf (there's some limitations, it uses two textures, can't really be applied to
    any of our Druid forms except Moonkin form, and that's not just that fitting)

FAQ: Worgen attack-animations aren't working for me, why?
    Due to an error from my side I've forgotten to adjust the animation-prioritation-order so the "idle" animation is actually more important and above the animations for 1-handed attacks,
    hence no attacks are shown and you don't hit the target with auto-attacks but animations show for special-attacks still (and it works for staffs, no guarantee about 2-handed maces though)
    I'm sorry about that and I'll fix it the next time around when I update.
    Consider using the original feline alternatives instead.

FAQ: Why can't the Travel Form skin have both the themes enabled? The patch have the same number after and it changes for both me and the opposing faction.
    It is not possible to have those two skins enabled at the same time. This is because Travel Form is a shared form (texture and model), same with Aquatic Form (texture and model) and Flight Form 60% (model).
    I cannot change that mechanic by modelediting unless you'd want to use the third-party software ModelEditFix.exe which I will NOT use in this pack since it can become a unreliability for the people who wants to use it. Choose the theme which is your race and live with it.

FAQ: Why doesn't the Nightelf Worgen have a weapon equipped!?
    It's a bug that came with the voicechat patch I'm afraid. They must have configured something to hide the weapon for Nightelves when entering Catform (perhaps like Shamans
    had with their weapons showing in Ghostwolf) to avoid it looking goofy.
    Sadly, I can't do anything about this bug.

FAQ: Will modelchanging make the appearance of my form different to others aswell?
    No, the thing here is that modelchanging can only affect your client, which means that it will only be locally visible on your computer.
    It cannot be seen as you see it on their screen unless they themselves have the modelchange installed (tell your friends! ^^).
    Read "FAQ: The Stag changes all the hunter pets..." FAQ below for explanation why this pack can change the looks on certain mobs after installing this pack.

FAQ: I think the worgen model would look cooler if it didn't have a weapon and did the unarmed attack.
    This can now be done, we'll see if I'll do it though, it's quite a bit of work to do, aswell as my own evaluation of it at first glance was that it didn't look
    as good compared to attacking with a weapon.

FAQ:
    The worgen seems to look kinda goofy when stealth walking.
    No can do for the moment. Changes may come on this though, if all things go well I may be able to customize the model(s) alot more, which could mean an increase in
    size which would mean less tip-toe racing while prowling.

FAQ: The Stag changes all the hunter pets and every tiger in the Barrens to stags... is this intended?
    Well it is possible to solve that, but I considered it less useful to ask those who download the pack to use the ModelChange.exe file (an external program that makes it possible
    to do some more heavy and exploitable changes) that you have to start up each time you start the game, allowing me to change so instead of sharing models (like the Cheeatah
    or Nightelf Cat does with mobs you can find in the game) I can make unique ones to the shapeshift spells. They should be unique from start in my opinion, but you know Blizzard...
    rather re-use models as much as possible. But, I rather not do that, as the drawback is bigger than the gain, I rather make it simple to use than rely on a third-party .exe which
    could be harmful for your computer (keylogger renamed for example) if you aren't careful.
    So the Stag will alas, only be alternative and have this weird setback to boot.

FAQ: The shapeshift animations occur when anyone mounts up... not really a big deal, I'd still rather keep the model changes but still would be nice to get that out of the way.
    No can do. They share animations, so Blizzard only can solve this.

FAQ:
    Why is there no horns on the Tauren Catform?
    Because I can't edit the models yet, quite simply.
    Until the tool which I hope to get to use sometime gets released there is actually no way for me to implement horns to the Tauren Catform.
    And even if the tool gets released I haven't worked with 3D-models before whatsoever except those very very small tweaks on Tauren Tree of Life for example.

FAQ: Will you reskin Tauren Swift Flight Form or Aquatic Form sometime?
    Tauren Swift Flightform will... most likely not be reskinned. It's already fine as it is, however if I ever get that urgent need to do something quite unnecessary you could
    perhaps on a long shot expect a small tweak to it, but really it is fine as it is.
    Aquaticform have crossed my mind, but we'll see... there's no alternative to it really so it would have to be that horrible
    Nightelf/Sealion-retard hybrid for both races... since I won't be using some other model like shark or whatever.
    Go to other modeledit-packs for that kind of out-of-feel changes imo.

FAQ: The Nightelves look bland, why are they gray and not purple/blue-toned as Blizzard originally designed Catform?
    Well, I know your feeling, however early during the construction of the Nightelf theme (this package was at first Tauren only) I established the colourtheme, and by coincidence
    people liked the gray version with moss-green ornaments more than my first, purple one. Also, it would have been bothersome finding a good purple alternative for Dire Bear...
    a slightly blue/purple cat can work, but a purple bear?
    So, you could say the gray theme is the most "naturally" coloured fur, aswell as both Cat and Dire Bear would then have the same colourscheme, which was what I aimed for.
    I won't do a purple reskin. And so far I've learned during the months, is that I'd get requests to give Taurens
    two kind of themes aswell then... and I just can't be bothered with all that extra work.

FAQ: Can I ask you on MSN if I can't get it to work? I tried starting my game so many times now, but it just won't start!
    Well there, you should understand I can't be there for all of those who clearly doesn't get simple instructions.
    That's why you read the Installation section! All the steps are there, and you MUST rename the patches according to instructions!
    If you don't get those steps, I ask you, please don't bother me!
    Ask a friend or something for help on those basic Windows/Mac problems; don't bother adding me. I'll only be able to instruct to you to read the Installation section,
    as it contains everything there is to know!

FAQ:
    My gosh, where's the ladies!? There's not a single female looking form in your pack; will you ever come to change that?
    There are some plans right now to make something about it.
    If it happens though, we'll see. It's a bit of work but it can be done, and I'm fairly sure it will be appreciated by the female fans.

ABOUT For those who actually bother to read.
    I'm a Swedish 20 year old guy who got quite alot of time over for other stuff since I finished upper secondary-school
    this last summer, and consequently during that semester I started working on the pack for the first time.
    So... it's been quite a long project so far, and it doesn't look like it's gonna end quite yet.
    I use Photoshop CS3 with Wacom Intuos3 A4 Tablet, and I borrow textureparts/models from other creatures in
    WoW to get the results I've achieved so far along with some traditional touch-ups with the tablet where deemed necessary.
    My hope is that this will make your Druid more enjoyable to play aswell as giving the Developers a hint on that they're
    in everyones eyes by now... slacking. I hope they'll get this and perhaps give us some professional models that we all
    know they're capable of, it just seemed they forgot us in the hurry of making cool tier sets and new content :/
    Here's for hoping... *raises glass*...

Tools used:
    Photoshop CS3 + Wacom Intuos3 A4 Drawing Tablet
    TGAtoBLPConverter
    MyWarcraftStudio v.10
    WoWModelViewer

Thanks to
    Glitchy (MMOwned) - Thanks for all the awesome technical job that I would have never managed to do on my own!
    Artanis of Runetotem EU (WoW) - Glad you had enough trust to let me borrow that Nightelf of yours, thanks!
    LrdZanny (MMOwned) - Nice effort from you, I loved the Furbolg edit and of course assistance.
    Justin Michaels (n/a) - Just love you, and that you're willing to help me with my machinima is great!
    Firegone (MMOwned) - The bit eccentric assistant, but thanks nonetheless!
    Tradix (WoW) - I appreciate that you gave due credit and your video was just plain awesome.
    Faewen (WoW) - My man on the US-Druid forums, thanks for being my right hand across the globe.
    Tathar (MMOwned) - The first of my fan/inspired co-pack, is your own ToL finalized yet mate? :<
    Flamewalker of Maelstrom US (WoW) - Thanks for contributing with the awesome Frostsabre model idea!
    Demonkunga (MMOwned) - Thanks for hosting my work!

OUT OF TOPIC Yes this part is blatantly promoting my other work, but it's my own thread! *hisses!*
    Druid Wallpapers:

User Interface:

Download UI:
    Pack has been taken down from Curse and I don't have time to update it to working state currently.
    Enjoy the purdy pictures or something

Yours Most Druid,

Edit by Conflag: This ME is made of pure win.
    Last edited by Andrige; 02-02-2010 at 05:37 PM.

[Model Reskin] Druids of Azeroth - New Shapeshift Skins
    Andrige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Tauren Druid - New feral forms! (revised)

Download Archive:
    Previous versions:
    Introduced the hitbox alteration to Catform (not Tauren Lynx)

DOWNLOAD - Druids of Azeroth - New Shapeshift Skins 25-04-08.rar
    DOWNLOAD - Druids_of_Azeroth_-_New_S8.rar - FileFront.com
    DOWNLOAD - RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    Had the introduction of Tauren Eagle and Nightelf Stag

DOWNLOAD - http://www.speedyshare.com/115953342.html
    DOWNLOAD - http://www.napsko.com/andrige/Druids...s_28-03-08.rar

Outdated pack from 2.3 to 2.4, features nothing special
    DOWNLOAD - Druids of Azeroth - New Shapeshift Skins 06-03-08.rar
    DOWNLOAD - http://www.napsko.com/andrige/Druids...s_06-03-08.rar
    Pack released during winter 07-08, nothing major in it
    DOWNLOAD - Druids_of_Azeroth_-_New_Shapeshift_Skins_04-01-08.rar

Tauren Catform failed modelchange, hilarious look (also incl. Tree of Christmas)
    EXTRA DOWNLOAD - Druids_of_Azeroth_-_New_Shapeshift_Skins_FunPack_21-12-07.rar

Lynx Tauren

DOWNLOAD
    - Druids_of_Azeroth_-_New_Shapeshift_Skins_17-11-07.rar
    DOWNLOAD - RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting - Credit to Firegone for mirror
    DOWNLOAD - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Last edited by Andrige; 09-08-2008 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

Optic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow it looks awesome ^___^ i hope there is coming a Nelf version soon!

Frozenheart's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks awesome! Just one question about it, does this work for Alliance druid aswell? If not, could anyone please fix one? =D

Delath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear, Andrige.
    I love your excellent work, altho it made me sad knowing they only work for taurens.
    So I'd like to request the exact same models - but for Night Elves.

Highly appreciated,
    Delath

FaTe1122's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone make it for nightelves please =)?

Bazral's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Andrige
    Trying my best to upload but the damn site just goes 404 on my ass -_-

Be patient... and don't expect anything spectacular in skinning, they're mostly done. Just added more sounds and a bit of eye-candy spell-wise to Faerie Fire and Tiger's Fury. As about removing the weapon I'm kinda clueless on what to do. It's basically a long list with numbers that I have to find out the correct one for, and so far I've gotten no help from anyone more knowing than me about that kind of stuff. Spent an evening trying to understand, but it's just... well crashes when I enter the game with said modification :/

---------
    If there's anyone who can submit it for me you could try and add me to my MSN which is: [email protected]. Don't add me if you're having trouble (I'll delete this part of the reply when the file is uploaded)

It took quite a while, but then I enjoyed it alot. And yes there's quite alot about transparency when skinning, just try and follow the exact same pattern that's already used. If you do paint something over the transparent areas, you can get some weird white textures on things that's supposed to be not showing (like wingtips or manes etc).

If you use MyWarcraftStudio you can extract textures and try combining them together by using filters and recolouring etc... make tatoos... just have fun with the skin for a while. What you could do if you're somewhat good, is to make something special out of the current skin (the yellow with black dots, the same model used in-game) for travelform: make it look "Druid".
    That would be TigerSkinYellow.blp, right?

Virtua's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made the old version without the worgen sounds work for nightelves. I have no idea, why the sound files of the updated version cause an error when i try to copy them into the mpq i changed for nightelves.

what ever...here is the version with normal cat sounds for nightelves: http://www.speedyshare.com/183434869.html

FaTe1122's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you very very much!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Bazral
    That would be TigerSkinYellow.blp, right?
    That's correct. The full filepath is: Creature\Tiger\TigerSkinYellow.blp in 'common.mpq' file.

...I can assume you'll try to do something?
    Please share later on if you manage to throw something together.

Oh and UPDATE is that I added the Nightelf pack to the OP.
    Last edited by Andrige; 07-21-2007 at 02:55 PM.

Guarrd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...me and my friends can't download it , can u upload it on another server speedyshare.com = portfolio of some photographer , thx ...

G0tMilk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Guarrd
    ...me and my friends can't download it , can u upload it on another server speedyshare.com = portfolio of some photographer , thx ...
    The download link works fine

Thanks for this file, new to model changing but I hope to do something of my own soon

EDIT: Andrige hope you don't mind i uploaded it on, just tell me if you want it removed http://rapidshare.com/files/44258291...urenV.rar.html
    Last edited by G0tMilk; 07-21-2007 at 05:44 PM.

Guarrd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...oooo big thx m8 , when i click on this link "http://www.speedyshare.com/616139312.html" i move on photographer portfolio , same when i writte only speedyshare.com , same errors have my friends , thx again ...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by G0tMilk
    The download link works fine

Thanks for this file, new to model changing but I hope to do something of my own soon

EDIT: Andrige hope you don't mind i uploaded it on, just tell me if you want it removed http://rapidshare.com/files/44258291...urenV.rar.html
    No worries, I'll add it to the OP so in case this error comes up again... still... that's kinda weird that it gets linked to something completely different.

Markmuhahaha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sweet thanks

Page 1 of 153 1234551101 ... LastLast