0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to scam people while selling accounts

I have been thinking about a fool proof way for a person to scam a person selling a account.

I finally thought of a way when i was looking at some model edits. These are just ideas, I don't know if they will work completely. I think this would probably be easiest if you were a model editer so you could do some model edits for yourself. (you have to work for your money)

1. you could get a bunch of different model edits for different pieces of armor. Like if you had a piece from KZ you could make it look like a piece from SSC or BT. Just things like that mainly.

2. Or if you like to pvp then you could get some model edits for some pvp gear. I think that it would be most believeable if you didnt have a full set like if you only had 2 or 3 maybe.

3. You could also get some enchants on your weapons, like mongoose or savagery etc. Again this would help if you are already a model editter so you could make some model edits for yourself/ put the enchants on MMOwned if you want to share it with other people.

PS:

Remember this character has to be lvl 70 if you are showing lvl 70 gear -.-'

And remember not to use this scam on MMOwned .... that would ruin the whole site if people did that.

If the site you sell it on allows you to put up videos, you can show some pvp videos with the model edits of pvp gear or enchants. etc. That might help the people believe that you are legit and you really are trying to sell a toon/account.

You could also post your video (if you make one) on youtube. I see a few people selling their toons and accounts on there.

One last thing don't use your real username or password. Unless you really are planning to sell it but you are trying to sell it for way more than you could get it for without the model edits.

GL and happy scamming. -Thielinis

How to scam people while selling accounts
    vailidiot2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should be in the scam section maybe seeing as it really isnt a guide.

thielinis's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vailidiot2 View Post
    Should be in the scam section maybe seeing as it really isnt a guide.
    Ya I wasn't so sure about wether to put it into the guide or scam section, but i decided to put it into the guide section because it is a guide to a scam.