0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

easy money with first aid

This is probably pretty obvious for alot of you but on my server there are alot of idiots that dont know it.

while grinding for my epic flyer I tried to get money from everything. First aid even brought me money. When you create heavy netherweave bandage from netherweave cloth it sells for 6g per stack. That is 3g per netherweave cloth stack.

Last week I was free from work and everytime I checked the AH (even when there was only 10 minutes between them) someone placed several netherweave stacks on the AH for less then 3g. Sometimes I found them for 2.80G or even 2.20G.

Also sometimes people offer in trade channel alot of netherweave. Just whisper them you want to buy it all for 2.5G per stack. Brought me instant cash several times too.

If you consider a price of 2.50G per stack you make 50s per 30 seconds first aid'ing. I cant grind that fast. So everytime I checked the AH I also checked for the netherweave cloth. It doesnt bring you much money but if you are going afk to the toilet or something and just start up first aid it gives you a few gold every time you score some. And when grinding for your epic flyer every gold coin you earn is needed.

EDIT: oops sorry guys. Just saw that it was posted already. Didnt see it before my vacation and now I see another thread mentioned as "most posted guide ever". So sorry for the dupe. I tried to delete but cant find the delete button
    Last edited by reallyAFK; 02-11-2008 at 09:44 AM. Reason: seems to be a dupe

easy money with first aid
    Eepi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or something like that :P

Sokall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is common on a great deal of servers, but very few people actually buy the bandages off the AH