Safely Afk botting AV for dummies! menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Safely Afk botting AV for dummies!

To my disappointment, i noticed that there were less and less AFKers in AV these last few weeks. I can already hear you complain about the warnings and temp bans that you already have received due to AFKing. It is like Russian roulette, you have no idea when you're about to get the banstick. There's 1 thing i know, you just have to be smart about AFKing and your chances of getting caught will be slim. In this post today, i will show you AFK Safely.

Things you need:

1 - Cellular OR WIM ( whisper addon that opens a msn like window when you get a whisper / whisper someone - also has a message history )
    2 - Pirox Afk Bot ( pretty self explanatory )
    3 - World of Warcraft
    4 - Frostwolf Insignia or Stormpike Insignia ( attainable by doing the AV quest )
    5 - A brain

Where to get them?

Cellular - Cellular - WowAce Wiki
    OR
    WIM - WIM (WoW Instant Messenger) | World of Warcraft Addons | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com

Pirox Afk Bot (Make sure you check for updates) - PiroX AFK BG Bot ( Make sure you +Rep Pirox for this awesome program )

Frostwolf Insignia
    Quest: Proving Grounds - Quests - World of Warcraft
    Quest giver: Warmaster Laggrond - NPCs - World of Warcraft

Stormpike Insignia
    Quest: Proving Grounds - Quests - World of Warcraft
    Quest giver : Lieutenant Haggerdin - NPCs - World of Warcraft

A brain - If you cant figure that out, stop reading now.

Setting up Pirox

1 - I would recommend calling the folder you are extracting something that's not obvious, ( Afk bot - hax - LOLBOT Just wont cut it ), I called mine Norton for example.

2 - Rename Pirox to anything you want and then launch it.

3 - It will prompt you for a command you would like to use for the bot. Pick anything that's not obvious and that you will remember. I wrote bleh in the box, which means my command will be /bleh. Once you are done with that, an addon with random letters will be created in your WoW folder.
    - ( just on a side note, all the addon does is put a square in the middle of your screen that changes color depending on what happens in game - Pirox.exe ( whatever you renamed it to ) reads those colors and sends keystrokes depending on the color ( when its green it presses print screen because there is a whisper, when its yellow, it means you're dead and will release/res )

4.1 - Main : Leave it as it is
    4.2 - Opt #1: I personally choose not to do anything on disconnect, I'm sure it would never happen, but i don't want it to randomly spam enter with my account info ( better safe than sorry )

4.3 - Keys: Here's a screenie of how I've got it set up and how my bar looks in game, that tab really depends on how you set up your in-game bar ( notice that my strafe are , and . because i use Q and E for key bindings )

(This is how your WoW should look http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/320...settinguc8.jpg )

4.4 - Security: I personally don't do anything on player whispers, as some people really spam the crap out of me sometimes.

4.5 - MSGs: I would suggest just putting a smiley on the player whisper and Make up an excuse that you have to log when a GM whispers you ( which will not happen )

Getting Welfare Epics

Before you start your bot for the night, i would like to recommend sitting afk where you can rack up lots of HK's so it doesn't look suspicious. ( I have heard that the warning people get is because their have abnormal amounts of honnor for the HK's they had )

Load up WoW and make sure the only addons loaded are the Random letter addon and the Cellular / WIM addon. Otherwise it will not get out of the cave properly.

Go into the Video options and make sure WINDOWED MODE and MAXIMIZED is checked. pirox will NOT get you out of the cave if those 2 options are not checked.

Go to any low populated town like Silvermoon / UC / thunder bluff for horde - Exodar, etc for alliance

Go to the AV battlemaster, and face NORTH ( that's really important as when you will come out of a BG, your character will be facing north ) Make sure the battlemaster is in front of you.

Open Pirox if it's not already opened ( now i'm assuming you've already set your in game Bars and put the trinket / attacks / buffs on it )

Select the city you are in, your faction, and the BG you are about to do.

Press Mode 1 and watch if it gets you out of the cave, if it does, you have nothing to worry about. Many people don't look to see if the bot is working properly, that usually ends up with someone running into a wall in the AV cave.

You will notice that every time you get a whisper, it will take a screenshots. The reason why i like having cellular ( its optional ) is because when i get up in the morning i can check who whispered me and what they said without having to rely on the screenshots taken by pirox ( those are in the pirox folder by the way )

ENJOY YOUR FREE GEMS/POTS/GEAR/TRINKETS!

If you have any questions, just ask on this thread, I'll help you with it! :wave:
    Last edited by Parog; 02-14-2008 at 12:52 AM.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Safely Afk botting AV for dummies!
    Dragonshadow's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool!

But isn't Pirox detected?
    Look at your post, now back to mine; Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate content, it could look like mine. Look down, backup, where are you? You're scrolling through threads, reading the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back at mine; It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again and the reply is now diamonds.

Anything is possible when you think before you post. The moon is shrinking.

Laké's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pirox is detectable by Warden as most other au3 aplications + you will get reported afk constantly which will result in a inspection and if you bottet you'll be banned.
    You put some effort in this guide.. but it is not safe at all.. use at your own risk !

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made this guide so people would know how to NOT get reported, and if Pirox was detectable, i would of been banned by now. I grinded about 90k honor in AV over the last few days ( about 15k a day to be safe - trying to rack up at least 200-300 kills by sitting in AV at a choke point and doing nothing )

Instead of pulling stuff out of your ass, please provide some evidence that Warden can detect Autoit. Warden does scan for your process list, just don't rename your Pirox to something obvious and you will be OK.
    What's a Parog?

1337asusual's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woops double post
    Last edited by 1337asusual; 02-03-2008 at 04:58 PM.

1337asusual's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is kind of a fail post, like my friend was using the kind of old pirox with the ball instead of square and he didn't get caught, i think maybe its the new one that is the one that can be caught, and it doesn't matter if you change the name, warden doesn't just check the name. Plus you didn't really tell us how to be safe, since first of all it isn't safe and all you said was to be in an ostracized city (thunderbluff, darnassus) or of the such, i've gotten full gladiator resto gear and healing weapon by just staying in ironforge and it didn't matter, but i was a 62 also i had full blue pvp gear anyway.

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 1337asusual View Post
    this is kind of a fail post, like my friend was using the kind of old pirox with the ball instead of square and he didn't get caught, i think maybe its the new one that is the one that can be caught, and it doesn't matter if you change the name, warden doesn't just check the name. Plus you didn't really tell us how to be safe, since first of all it isn't safe and all you said was to be in an ostracized city (thunderbluff, darnassus) or of the such, i've gotten full gladiator resto gear and healing weapon by just staying in ironforge and it didn't matter, but i was a 62 also i had full blue pvp gear anyway.
    Omfg, read the whole thing before saying anything, this is a guide.

And the reason why you dont go to a big city is because sometimes people clusterf*ck on the battlemaster. that's the only reason.

If you've got nothing to say, just let this guide go down.
    What's a Parog?

Trinity7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you end up running into a wall in the cave how do you fix that?

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last time it did that, i closed my wow, opened pirox, clicked on "Create new addon", restarted pirox, logged back into WoW. Just make sure the only addons that are running are the Pirox addon ( Random letters ) and Cellular / WIM

EDIT: I forgot to mention something really important to the guide, you have to run it in windowed mode + maximized for pirox to work!
    Last edited by Parog; 02-04-2008 at 02:45 AM.
    What's a Parog?

Trinity7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok thank you very much +rep btw

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Trinity7 View Post
    ok thank you very much +rep btw
    anytime ( filler )
    What's a Parog?

Saltychip's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I've run Pirox the exact same way on my hunter and got around 100k honor but that was before the ban wave and this being dectable. I haven't dared to start it since then. With all the reports of people being banned for using this. Maybe mode 2 is more reliable than mode 1. The amount of keystrokes that go into mode 1 is far more than mode 2 and that probably sets off a red flag.

renmazuo378's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has anyone tried this recently?

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saltychip View Post
    Well I've run Pirox the exact same way on my hunter and got around 100k honor but that was before the ban wave and this being dectable. I haven't dared to start it since then. With all the reports of people being banned for using this. Maybe mode 2 is more reliable than mode 1. The amount of keystrokes that go into mode 1 is far more than mode 2 and that probably sets off a red flag.
    Blizzard really checks the HK to honor ratio, and that's only if you're reported alot and staying flagged. This guide minimizes the reporting, and will most likely get you unflagged.

a bit tipsy right now, if it doesn't make sense, I'll rewrite it tomorrow ><
    What's a Parog?

NoVa)Ulqiora's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pirox is not detectable , dummies -.-