Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to destroy the character, of a noob.

How to destroy the character, of a noob

Hello, you may remember me from previous guides such as "How to make a really big guild really fast" and "How to destroy a guild, really slowly"

However, this time I would prefer it if people did not do a repost like 1 day afterwards.

Step 1: Find your target, make sure they are a noob and do not know too much about the game. And more importantly that they deserve to have their character destroyed.

Step 2: Find out how to go to GM Island yourself, and also teach the noob how to go GM Island, remember there are several guides and model edits available for your pleasure at mmowned.

Step 3: Take the noob to GM Island, and you might want to show him around, but don't hang around for too long.

Step 4: Take him into the Box "Under GM Island", there are several ways to do this, such as taking him to the top of the mountain and fearing him, polymorphing him, blinding him etc.

Step 5: However, before you teleport him into the Box "Under GM Island", tell him that the only way to teleport him in is if he destroys his hearthstone, he will do it. Trust me noobs believe anything.

Step 6: The noob goes under GM Island, with no hearthstone and is trapped forever. Also remember noobs don't know about "Auto-Unstuck".

Step 7: Congratulations, you have destroyed the character of a noob.

For those who are slightly skeptical about this, remember if you do not want to risk your main account you can take him on a trial account and get away with it.

Also it is not that hard to teach a noob to go GM Island, and 90% of noobs will not know about "Auto-Unstuck" and will just give up ad cry.

Regards

The one and only Kemalraik

How to destroy the character, of a noob.
    thom7386's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool i guess... but i would never used so mutch time just to piss someone off.
    I where going to change my password to Penis,
    but then it said it wasnt long enough..... XD

thom7386's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool i guess... but i would never used so mutch time just to piss someone off.
    i g
    I where going to change my password to Penis,
    but then it said it wasnt long enough..... XD

Trucidar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This noob better not know about warlocks being able to summon, or having another person queue you into a BG/skirmish.

opahontje's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or take him under sw and let him fall into one of the hole's

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This reminds me of something I did a while back. I was 70, and there was this level 7 or so who was clearly a newb. I was Horde, he was Alliance. I was in Loch Modan just having some fun, when I saw him. I was a Rogue, and could lockpick the doors from Loch Modan (or whatever Dwarf area it's called) to the Badlands.

I kept doing /beckon and finally got him to follow me, as he realized I wasn't going to hurt him. He thought I was taking him on an adventure. I took him to the tunnel that leads to Badlands. So, he followed me out of the tunnel, and we walked out. Since it's a Neutral zone, I Stealthed, Sapped him, ran for the tunnel, unlocked it, and waited for the door to close. He was running towards the tunnel, kind of like in a movie...and the door closed right in front of his face. He was trapped in Badlands. He panicked, ran around in a circle, yelled things in Common to me, and I just did /point, /laugh, /rofl, and after a few seconds of that I turned around and went back to Loch Modan.

I don't think he even knew how to Hearthstone, being a newb, since he just kept running around in circles and trying to get through the locked door.

Good times, good times...
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

run32.dll's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "noob" just needs to find somebody who helps him to join a BG ... this is ALWAYS working even if u can't use ur hearthstone, teleport or autounstuck - so the char would not be destroyed.