0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy way to get free WoW game time!

Ok, so I have been looking around some websites to get prizes and found one that i kind of liked. I liked it because you dont have to put in your mailing address and so I was really happy about that. The website is called Prize Rebel it is found here. I will give a walkthrough on how to get Free wow time.

Ok, first off sign up. click the link at bottom of page or here to start. You only have to put in an email address so they can email you the key for your WoW time. I would HIGHLY recommend you make a new email address as you will have to use it in at least 95% of forms/surveys and you could be spammed from the companies so it is nice to have an email account that doesnt matter if spammed. to use for this site because when you fill out the survey/forms the other company might ask for your email and some of them might spam you so i would make a free Hotmail or Gmail email account for this. Once you have registered click the "View Available Prizes" Then click on "PC" from the Prize catagories. On the first page you will see you can get a copy of World of Wacraft, Burning Crusade, or the Warcraft game time.

Now, go to "View Available Offers" Here is where you will start to get points to earn your WoW time. Make sure that you click on 100% free. These offers you do not have to put in your credit card and such. You will see the offer title and the point value on the top right, after you complete the form/survey within 24hrs (usually it is instant unless it states otherwise). there are like 13 pages of free offers to do. You need to get 29 Points to get the Wow game time. Once you have all the points you can get it.

In this website you can also buy other items some of them involve you putting in your shipping adress. They do custom orders from items on amazon too.

Sorry Guys i forgot the link, i thought i made a hyperlink but it messed up but here it is
    LINK: Free Xbox 360 Cards, PS3, Wii Points, Games, Nexon Cards! (clicking on refferal will not take away from your points)
    LINK w/o refferal: Free Xbox 360 Cards, PS3, Wii Points, Games, Nexon Cards!

For all of you who dont live in US they have surveys/forms for Canada, UK, and Austrillia.
    Last edited by dumby; 01-15-2008 at 07:11 PM.

Easy way to get free WoW game time!
    Killahand's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it looks nice, but itll be better if you posted the link :P

issacobra's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    leachers can't link stuff i don't think.. well there's no link...
    www. leetbrowser .com
    The in-game web browser! No more alt-tabbing out of full screen games!

JadoJodo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pinky's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you fill in 30-40 surveys and get a free 60-day card. It's nice, but most surveys are for US residents only : /

Flunkyhead's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CONFIRMED: This is not available for EU users. ONLY US.

Dutch-Ninja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im from EU.. Sucks

susy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use proxys go to TheProxyFree: Visit websites via an anonymous proxy, bypass the firewall of your institution (there more at down that one dont have pics ...)

Stooby's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can only assume that they mean that the codes will be for use with US accounts as opposed to EU ones, thus meaning that even if it looks like you're in the US...your code will still be useless to you, as it will be for a US WoW account...just my two cents!

Cloudx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah im gonna give this a try ty^^

I can only assume that they mean that the codes will be for use with US accounts as opposed to EU ones, thus meaning that even if it looks like you're in the US...your code will still be useless to you, as it will be for a US WoW account...just my two cents!
    Im sure that you can transfer your character from a us server to eu server.
    just contact blizzard...or take a look at the wow site.
    there was an option for it.

uber's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did any one get any points i dont seem to get any points and every survey leads to just another site to sign up for that leads to more sites to sign up for a similar sight kinda like a never ending chain of sites that want to give me prizes for signing up for thier site.

Im new to this online money thing so if someone wants to make a guide or some exploit guide for this i would be happy with + reps =)
    .... Dont Argue with noobs because they will just bring you down to there level and beat you with experience...

Icicle's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah same here, theres nothing free in this world lol.

jjaa's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by uber View Post
    Did any one get any points i dont seem to get any points and every survey leads to just another site to sign up for that leads to more sites to sign up for a similar sight kinda like a never ending chain of sites that want to give me prizes for signing up for thier site.

Im new to this online money thing so if someone wants to make a guide or some exploit guide for this i would be happy with + reps =)

i got some but it took 24 hours before it was there.

riizu's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys I just wanted to warn you that you will get so much spam its not even funny. I started one of these once to get a free xbox 360 and instead I now get about 1000 spam messages in 2 days. This site could be different but I doubt it.

EDIT: Alright, I checked out the site. Most of the offers give you less then 1 point, and, alot of them require a email address. If anyone would like me to I can make a guide for this service though.
    Last edited by riizu; 01-14-2008 at 10:48 PM.

dumby's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry guys i forgot to link it for you, i first made a hyperlink but after i saved in notepad it got rid of it and i forgot here it is.

Free Xbox 360 Cards, PS3, Wii Points, Games, Nexon Cards! (refferal link, will not effect your points)

Other link Free Xbox 360 Cards, PS3, Wii Points, Games, Nexon Cards! (non-refferal)
    Last edited by dumby; 01-14-2008 at 11:07 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast